Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Shouldnt you follow your own advice and rather make a own thread about this rather than pollute this thread with your whining?
    If you think it is pollution then why respond? Seems you're the one who's confused.

OK back on topic:

So....

June 1 of YR8 Tou fu (7:8) invaded Globo Gym Purple Cobras (2:9) and captured 793 acres of land.
    June 1 of YR8 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 1,367 acres of land from The Man The Legend (7:8).
    June 2 of YR8 Cookie Monster (2:9) captured 765 acres of land from Porthos (7:8).

So Emeriti decided they DO want to hit back! They continue to stack on Tom Sawyer.

Then for some spice this happened:

June 15 of YR8 Tafari AoD (5:12) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    June 15 of YR8 An unknown province from Tafari AoD (5:12) invaded Tom Sawyer (2:9) and captured 479 acres of land.

Whether this is stupidity and greed or whether this is some sort of conspiracy we will never know I guess but I am sure that the rumor mill will explode over it even though it was probably an AoD nublet being a nublet. I think once Emeriti is finished with the current conflict, win or lose, we can look forward to some delicious salty tears from 5:12 being razed to the dust.

**Edit**

I should probably look more before I post. 5:12 is a two man KD which means it is probably some obnoxious griefer doing this to make Binar insane. Strangley large griefer, but my guess is that he abused a CF to be able to get large with impunity and now Binar is regretting ever giving the griefer a pass.
    Last edited by Sheister; 15-10-2017 at 10:46.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Looks like Absalom vs. AoD to me.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Possibly. Also, looks like both BB and Emeriti have decided to let some other KD win again while they take each other out as the gap between them and Ronin is now up to 40K acres.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Taking each other out? Is that what you call this snooze fest? Doubt it can even be called a hostile anymore.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    This is your fault Sheister. Mechanics are absolutely fine and have nothing to do with this stalemate going on. 5:12 are probably BB allies (BB has a nack of planting allies across the server to do their dirty work).

Are both of these KDs waiting for the other to make a move? That's what it looks like.

Forum Addict
    What did the AoD guy do wrong? Bb and Em are not hostile according to their own rules. 5:12 hit is fair if they didnt dealbreak.

Tis the Age of Tricksters and Mischief, right? More like The Age of Fake Hostiles and Hiding
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Post Demon
    well what went on between emeriti and 5:12 that is the question, if nothing and they had a eoa cf that was a bad move from 5:12.

But emeriti has a bad habbit of thretening people who random or retal them and then ignoring it when they try to do diplo, so I could see a lot of reasons why some people might want to get back at them for acting that way, I do not think 5:12 ever was tagged AoD thougth.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    well what went on between emeriti and 5:12 that is the question, if nothing and they had a eoa cf that was a bad move from 5:12.

But emeriti has a bad habbit of thretening people who random or retal them and then ignoring it when they try to do diplo, so I could see a lot of reasons why some people might want to get back at them for acting that way, I do not think 5:12 ever was tagged AoD thougth.
    June 15 of YR8 An unknown province from Tafari AoD (5:12) invaded Tom Sawyer (2:9) and captured 479 acres of land.

The game disagrees with you Madchess

Post Demon
    mised that but they appear to have removed the tag now.

Who is the noob that died to self-pk? You are now in the Hall of noobs with flogger.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Who is the noob that died to self-pk? You are now in the Hall of noobs with flogger.
    He's playing in the wrong kd to be a noob and no noob has died this age.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post

The game disagrees with you Madchess
    Perhaps it's Pivar/Bounce who found a new home to FSU from for BB like they did last age?

Thread Information