Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    This has nothing to do with faulty mechanics btw
    Have you actually used the new mechanic for warring?

I ask because with any active KD this mechanic is bleh. In theory it is nice, but as soon as you get LS'ed of all your runes in the first 10 seconds of war, makes it harder for TMs to actually accomplish a whole lot.

Enthusiast
    @matija/meep i wouldnt try to define what a hostile is. last age i think i made it clear that Barco noticed into what we consider a hostile, but they(CR) should have called Barco out on actually taking action first instead of being the 'aggressor' to db.

@bart gl on ur war with sleepy and your crown attempt ;) im
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewpac View Post
    Have you actually used the new mechanic for warring?

I ask because with any active KD this mechanic is bleh. In theory it is nice, but as soon as you get LS'ed of all your runes in the first 10 seconds of war, makes it harder for TMs to actually accomplish a whole lot.
    I was being sarcastic. The devs have ruined this game and turned it into a stale turn-based mario-kartesque cacophony of randomness :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    @matija/meep i wouldnt try to define what a hostile is. last age i think i made it clear that Barco noticed into what we consider a hostile, but they(CR) should have called Barco out on actually taking action first instead of being the 'aggressor' to db.

That notice itself was already a db. So how could we be aggresor.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    That notice itself was already a db. So how could we be aggresor.
    Look, whereas you might believe in absolutes --> it's a dealbreak or it's not, Astron and his KD believe in grey areas. In their eyes you can DB "a little", and therefore the punishment should be mild. They deem your reaction disproportionate. This is also how he/they approach truth/straightforwardness/friendship. They believe that people who they class as 70% friends can be lied to on occasion and screwed over mildly.

Me, I'm with you. It's either a dealbreak or not, you're either on good terms and share ****, or you're not. There is a reason we supported you last age :)

Clear fake hostile

January 3 of YR9 Monsieur de Treville (7:8) invaded Low and slow (2:9) and captured 754 acres of land.

Still more 5:15

January 7 of YR9 An unknown province from Tafari (5:12) invaded Tom Sawyer (2:9) and captured 185 acres of land.

and back to the mildly interesting things

January 16 of YR9 Baconator (2:9) captured 1,195 acres of land from Monsieur de Treville (7:8).
    February 1 of YR9 50 David Robinson (7:8) invaded BLACKPINK (2:9) and captured 927 acres of land.
    February 2 of YR9 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 1,060 acres of land from Athos (7:8).
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    Love ur sig Sheister. Soso true. Zauper/BB-Hawk fix ur game before it becomes unplayable ^^

Enthusiast
    Look, whereas you might believe in absolutes --> it's a dealbreak or it's not, Astron and his KD believe in grey areas. In their eyes you can DB "a little", and therefore the punishment should be mild. They deem your reaction disproportionate. This is also how he/they approach truth/straightforwardness/friendship. They believe that people who they class as 70% friends can be lied to on occasion and screwed over mildly.

Me, I'm with you. It's either a dealbreak or not, you're either on good terms and share ****, or you're not. There is a reason we supported you last age :)
    I thought I picked that up from you really, just 15mins after we parted ways in Amsterdam you noticed me into that CF we agreed irl, it was only after I noticed Jesters that you retracted that notice. Screwing over friends was your modus operandi. I'm sure aute can vouch how you tried to demand land from them on the grounds of 'zomg emeirti just eoa-ed me, give me land to bypass them!' and despite having a friendly CF the entire age.

Oh and, sure you supported CR by gangbanging them and farming them. Is that how you 'support' kingdoms ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

astron, get off the forum and send me some food please before I starve again
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Post Demon

Support what, you lied and claimed we had a deal when we didn't, so that other people would DB and GB us.

Post Demon

Can't be the aggressor on a dealbreak that has already happened.

We did call them out.

They refused to retract notice, repeatedly reaffirming that the deal was in fact broken.

I like to post
    I thought I picked that up from you really, just 15mins after we parted ways in Amsterdam you noticed me into that CF we agreed irl, it was only after I noticed Jesters that you retracted that notice. Screwing over friends was your modus operandi. I'm sure aute can vouch how you tried to demand land from them on the grounds of 'zomg emeirti just eoa-ed me, give me land to bypass them!' and despite having a friendly CF the entire age.

Oh and, sure you supported CR by gangbanging them and farming them. Is that how you 'support' kingdoms ?
    Thats BS lol and u know it. I planned on noticing yall yr 10 or 11 and we agreed to extend another 2 weeks (were u in Amsterdam for 2 weeks?). Then when we noticed later we turned it into eoa.

As for asking land from Jesters: ye I did do that but didnt insist in the end. If they all hated me for it I doubt theyd play with us now ;)

So basically the war we wanted was postponed (and eventually never happened at all) because of a blue envelope astron handed you in Amsterdam? Tsk-tsk, you are all the same.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

LOL hold on here...so the TLDR version. Astron and bartimus met in Amsterdam and made "said" deal? Then what happened?!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information