Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Council told me not to disclose strategy :(
    I concur as an outer realm kingdom council advocate and frustrated lobbyist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Tried to accomplish... and that is?

Annoying the **** out of people who think they are better than others?
    Becoming the most famous person in the uto community?
    Causing drama age after age?
    Consistently exposing the ****ty play of the top and their cronies?
    Building the greatest kd in the history of utopia, a KD that now is capable of beating top-KDs without me getting involved?
    Farming the living daylight out of you?
    Crowning through ****play?

All done!
    Mansoor crowned through **** play. You got deleted through cheating/poor admin meta play.
    Pansies is the greatest kd in the history of utopia.
    The rest seems fair enough though. So grats =)

If they have not guessed by now.....

Oh well.

on another note.

April 1 of YR8 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 1,216 acres of land from Monsieur de Treville (7:8).

So emeriti hits the undead who sent out and again with tom sawyer.
    Last edited by Sheister; 12-10-2017 at 20:36.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Strategy Breakdown: Rush fan. Catch the drift.

I want to retool as Heaven & Hell, even though I just restarted 4 ticks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Tried to accomplish... and that is?

Annoying the **** out of people who think they are better than others?
    Becoming the most famous person in the uto community?
    Causing drama age after age?
    Consistently exposing the ****ty play of the top and their cronies?
    Building the greatest kd in the history of utopia, a KD that now is capable of beating top-KDs without me getting involved?
    Farming the living daylight out of you?
    Crowning through ****play?

All done!
    You've never crowned (crowns are determined by people who matter. No one cares about farmed crowns other than forum trolls), you got famous and couldn't handle the heat and quit before you actually used your influence to take on someone who mattered, and the one thing you can point to is actually beating me in a war that I didn't bother planning for because you're a nobody and you took 2 farm wars to even grow to my size then waited till emeriti beat me to vulture to do it?

Holy cow that's even worse than I thought now that you put it all down on paper. A masterpiece of futility, in fact.

The only reason you're *famous* is because you're still here and don't shut the heck up. Most people who have failed as badly as you have, despite being idiots, were somehow smarter than you and knew when to give it up. Your tenacity is impressive. There have been a million *hellrazors* in utopian history. Go back through the history books and you'll find I was one the first 10 ages or so, I just did it successfully.

Failed FSU artists are a dime a dozen, like yourself. One of em was even called "hellrazor"

I suppose then you're the most famous for staying at it the longest despite never doing what you seek out to do? Congrats? I mean even the forum folks have stopped making fun of anri. Tag, you're it. You're the new anri.
    Last edited by flogger; 13-10-2017 at 04:54.

I like to post
    They are correct. Discuss during war can give only hints opponent and help them.

Flogger, i don't understand why you bother discuss with Bart. All what i have read in forums past ~~10 ages is enough for me to know all he did was BS and he enjoy it. In some aspects he remind me to R......t.
    Last edited by Elit; 13-10-2017 at 05:09.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    Actually to discuss BB vs Emeriti: looks like emeriti's ego is hurting them. I logged to check intel at CF drop and was like "lol, BB ****ed" now emeriti waited 5 days and they dropped to like only 80% favorite down from 100% favorite if they gave button. Still stupid to waste that 20% once it was clear nesta wasn't giving ops. Even stupider to turn an 80% win and crown if they opened into a potential situation where a 3rd party ends up winning, like bart is talking about. Ya dont need to FSU with those odds. Now their faes def has dropped alot and they seem in much worse situation, but they should still be huge favorites, just need to grow a sack and give a button without them with a 100% win probability.

Not trying to get into conflict ASAP when you have 9 faes that can only be broken by 2-3 dudes was turrrrible. Giving it now is less ideal, but it's still 80-20 in their favor. There's no way to kill faeries even if they get tradded a bunch, eventually they'll get the WW. Just woulda been smarter to initiate a few days ago when the faes weren't traddable. But BB trading a 1x in war vs emeriti's 4x's in war isn't gonna go well, and emeriti stands to severely out-op BB if BB decides to drag hostile, so I have no idea why emeriti is waiting when they're the favorite. They need to initiate to jump from #2 to to #1, and they're the favorite by far, so "waiting" seems beyond retarded. BB wins any situation where Zauper announces the age ending around now like he did an age or two ago. Emeriti needs to get going.

Emeriti is a common sense leader away from winning 9 outta 10 crowns.

And **** Feyr
    Last edited by flogger; 13-10-2017 at 05:17.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    They are correct. Discuss during war can give only hints opponent and help them.

Flogger, i don't understand why you bother discuss with Bart. All what i have read in forums past ~~10 ages is enough for me to know all he did was BS and he enjoy it. In some aspects he remind me to R......t.
    Ravenant?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Ravenant?
    I prefer to not say any names, for avoid offend them.
    From other side im sure person im refer will understand it instant after read my post :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Well Elit, Bart has a KD that adores him, what do you have in this game right now besides your stories? Why don't you tell the one how you got into a fight with realest while playing together if I'm not mistaken? Octobrev would know.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Well Elit, Bart has a KD that adores him, what do you have in this game right now besides your stories? Why don't you tell the one how you got into a fight with realest while playing together if I'm not mistaken? Octobrev would know.
    I have enough people (many dont play atm) ready to join game if i decide to make kingdom again. Its enough for me.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

It's enough for you but is it enough to make me want to talk to you?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    It's enough for you but is it enough to make me want to talk to you?
    You can discuss this with Korp :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Aww man, I'm starving again. Let me have a peaceful weekend!
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Huh. I guess flogger thinks that ns is so strong emeriti wins? But only if they initiate.?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information