Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Yes I really care for the opinions of people I deeply dislike. Thank you.
    Jup you don't care but you still respond. Makes me question your credibility even more :p

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Didn’t BB stay in a losing war inspite of being down 40k acres to prevent a crown a few ages ago? I guess you forgot about that
    Do you really only read what you hope people said?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Do you really only read what you hope people said?
    he was very drunk last night, I doubt he read anything at all
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    he was very drunk last night, I doubt he read anything at all
    lol. Lucky!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot
    Looks like emeriti goofed and is now trapped. Woulda been way better to initiate on high BE and without wages tanking with all their faes on 2.5 mil def. What's the point of vulturing if you let your own gc stocks burn out?

I like to post
    Not as if we can judge your judgment in anything anyways Flog. You and Coss should play an expectancy fantasy league. Whoever is able to create the largest expectation vs result differential wins!

Needs to get out more
    Should I roll up a character to peek in or is this vague because of gridlock denial?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    You can defo roll in a character strato. I count on you to also decide both setups based on Flogger and Coss characters and using the Virtual Kingdom template.

Lets remove the gridlock denial to combat the vagueness ^^

Sir Postalot
    I mean is there anyone in the history of utopia who has even come close to spending as much time playing as you without literally accomplishing a single thing you've tried to accomplish?

So I suppose you are the expert in unrealized expectations.

Yeah, that's me.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    I'm in baby! I know I'll regret living by the tick again but I'll try to resist full addiction through rationalization.

Every time start a new province I feel confident but that I have no idea what I'm doing.

On Topic - so I'm looking to see the Emeriti faery contingent. Just eyeballing kingdom pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

April 1 of YR8 Monsieur de Treville (7:8) invaded Cookiedude (2:9) and captured 861 acres of land.

And now we wait for Tom Sawyer again I guess?

So, BB now has all its large undead over 10K acres. All Emeriti fae sitting on 7.5k acres. All look like they are breakable. I am just not seeing the emeriti grand plan here.

*edit*

and they hit an undead this time. I guess they must have all faes breakable and are now working on offenses in emeriti? breaking them armies home probably is the best way to kill their elites if the are rogues?
    Last edited by Sheister; 12-10-2017 at 18:32.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I mean is there anyone in the history of utopia who has even come close to spending as much time playing as you without literally accomplishing a single thing you've tried to accomplish?

So I suppose you are the expert in unrealized expectations.
    Tried to accomplish... and that is?

Annoying the **** out of people who think they are better than others?
    Becoming the most famous person in the uto community?
    Causing drama age after age?
    Consistently exposing the ****ty play of the top and their cronies?
    Building the greatest kd in the history of utopia, a KD that now is capable of beating top-KDs without me getting involved?
    Farming the living daylight out of you?
    Crowning through ****play?

All done!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Looks like emeriti goofed and is now trapped. Woulda been way better to initiate on high BE and without wages tanking with all their faes on 2.5 mil def. What's the point of vulturing if you let your own gc stocks burn out?
    How is it vulture when BB had several days after end of war with Sleepy before notice could even be given and 72h notice in addition to a 10% size advantage initially.

So when you try to fight someone right after war it’s not vulturing but when someone has duration cf that expires days after their war ends + long notice that IS vulture. <3 double standards
    Last edited by Proteus; 13-10-2017 at 00:20.

Council told me not to disclose strategy :(
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 12-10-2017 at 20:18.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Thread Information