Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    He ended up with 0 crowns, we ended up with 1 :)

Are you trying to compensate for something Korp?
    But still manage to get more acres than you even though you outplayed him and farmed him. Clear whos the better player. Also acres better show of skill.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But still manage to get more acres than you even though you outplayed him and farmed him. Clear whos the better player. Also acres better show of skill.
    I disagree with that assessment. We won a crown and he won 0. That means we played better.

I disagree with that assessment. We won a crown and he won 0. That means we played better.
    But majority of his kd still manage to be larger than your own kd and that is after you farming him. I am just amazed at ASF skills.

I see Korp is farming Matija and Bart. =P

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But majority of his kd still manage to be larger than your own kd and that is after you farming him. I am just amazed at ASF skills.
    True, but you forget to take into account that we did win a crown, and he did not.

Post Fiend
    And who are you? Tbf the only thing I know about you is that a few ages ago you ran a proxy-farm to help out BB and I put an end to that by not CFing you then farming you.
    Im glad that others spoke, im one of the people who actually crowned (several times) how many do you have? 0?. I've been around this game before you even found your way to the internet. I've played in VAT kds, GA, BoA, Equilibrium, Destiny of Absalom, Rage of Absalom, created two kds, brought oldies back to the game, then created 2 more kds. Joined BB which mainly consists of friends ive played with for years.

Getting back to the age you waved us for 5k acres, if you did notice, We took them back end of age like 10k? Oh wait, that was ur own 2nd nub kd that farmed to the main kd you monarched back then, but they failed so much other nub kds like mine took them down to the ground and they ended deleting themselves cuz they probably didnt want to be affiliated to trash kds.

But yes, i ran my own kd, a BB-friendly kingdom oh and wait, we were Emeriti friendly too (we didnt CF noobs unless we had too, but yes u and ur puny friendly kd were afraid that you had to keep threatening with msgs lol), and we didnt farm to none.

you do know u still got #flogburnt <3

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Used to be eh..
    Correction: will always be

I like to post
    Nfi about all those kds you listed. Again, no one cares about crowns won in the stone age. As current crown holder I do have relevance :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You aren't the current crown holder though

Edit for clarification: I am.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Bart outplayed ASF hard that age. ASF had all the advantages and external support. It's one of the finer moments in Bart's Utopian career if you want to measure game accomplishments. Personally I do not care about that, it would seem how this sad community ranks people. I only blame Bart giving 2 cents about what you people say. He knows his worth and shouldn't be here trying to prove something. That is just my opinion. He sees the positives it seems so that's good. He has something special in Sparta and you would literally do yourself a favor by asking him for "tips and tricks." Can't help people who don't want to help themselves through.
    Let's be real for just a minute. Bart got outplayed hard that age by my 5 province retirement ghetto. We came oop with the top 4 provinces and had the top 4 much of the age. He begged and pleaded for an EOA CF early in the age when it was clear we would completely farm him in any fight. Along with the begging, he threatened us with Sparta and his other friends gang banging us if we wouldn't give him EOA cf. Since we were having a relaxed chill ghetto age, it wasn't worth our trouble and we gave him his CF. Later, with Bart still way behind, he made a deal with another kingdom to farm out his acres to them for them for them to fight us and then give his acres back. I had some support agreeing that this was "too far" and Bart was just given the land back (redistributed to Bart's benefit.) BB ended up winning province land and we coasted to eoa in peace. No acres were exchanged between Bart's kingdom or my kingdom, but in any 1 vs 1 fight, it was clear bart's kingdom would have been farmed.

My 5 province one age kingdom finished as the #2 nw and #6 land kingdom that age. Bart's Ancient Sparta finished #8nw and #13 land. To give credit to Bart, despite being badly outplayed by us retired slackers all age, he did successfully manage to beg, threaten, and scheme his way to avoid being farmed by us and even farmed enough to aid one province (not his) above ours in nw eoa.

NW
    1 Varyags of Miklagaard (8:9) Ancient Sparta (8:9) Dwarf 16450583
    2 Lighthouse (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 15560894
    3 Serenity (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 9672275
    4 Chicken pot pie (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 8495763
    5 Kenny Loggins (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 8482794

Land
    1 Bitter sweet (7:4) BeastBlood (7:4) Halfling 56167
    2 Lighthouse (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 36677
    3 Varyags of Miklagaard (8:9) Ancient Sparta (8:9) Dwarf 34139
    4 Chicken pot pie (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 25433
    5 Kenny Loggins (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 25433
    6 Serenity (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 25283

I do recognize Bart as a skilled player. I think my first interaction with him was complementing him on his successful 1 tick pk's against some ghetto before he entered top play. And while I recognize that much of Bart's comments are pure self promotion without concern for facts, he would do better to accomplish more himself and spend less effort trying to discredit those who have accomplished much more than him in the game even if they don't have the time to do it in the present.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 14-10-2017 at 02:33.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I think ASF is going to be one from them, just not on my side :D
    It would be too unfair to Bart and the rest if we ever teamed up!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I dunno. The debate in your council chat might be too detailed and long and in Elitish... so you might miss all wave deadlines working through that and lose spectacularly.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I dunno. The debate in your council chat might be too detailed and long and in Elitish... so you might miss all wave deadlines working through that and lose spectacularly.
    There wont be "council debates" in wars. And i think its will be really easy for us to work together if we want.

After taking Proteus in AMA i loss my favorite forum target. Now all what i have is you and Binar. Cant loss any one from you!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Let's be real for just a minute. Bart got outplayed hard that age by my 5 province retirement ghetto. We came oop with the top 4 provinces and had the top 4 much of the age. He begged and pleaded for an EOA CF early in the age when it was clear we would completely farm him in any fight. Along with the begging, he threatened us with Sparta and his other friends gang banging us if we wouldn't give him EOA cf. Since we were having a relaxed chill ghetto age, it wasn't worth our trouble and we gave him his CF. Later, with Bart still way behind, he made a deal with another kingdom to farm out his acres to them for them for them to fight us and then give his acres back. I had some support agreeing that this was "too far" and Bart was just given the land back (redistributed to Bart's benefit.) BB ended up winning province land and we coasted to eoa in peace. No acres were exchanged between Bart's kingdom or my kingdom, but in any 1 vs 1 fight, it was clear bart's kingdom would have been farmed.

My 5 province one age kingdom finished as the #2 nw and #6 land kingdom that age. Bart's Ancient Sparta finished #8nw and #13 land. To give credit to Bart, despite being badly outplayed by us retired slackers all age, he did successfully manage to beg, threaten, and scheme his way to avoid being farmed by us and even farmed enough to aid one province (not his) above ours in nw eoa.

NW
    1 Varyags of Miklagaard (8:9) Ancient Sparta (8:9) Dwarf 16450583
    2 Lighthouse (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 15560894
    3 Serenity (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 9672275
    4 Chicken pot pie (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 8495763
    5 Kenny Loggins (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 8482794

Land
    1 Bitter sweet (7:4) BeastBlood (7:4) Halfling 56167
    2 Lighthouse (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 36677
    3 Varyags of Miklagaard (8:9) Ancient Sparta (8:9) Dwarf 34139
    4 Chicken pot pie (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 25433
    5 Kenny Loggins (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Avian 25433
    6 Serenity (8:13) --Make Exploring Great Again-- (8:13) Halfling 25283

I do recognize Bart as a skilled player. I think my first interaction with him was complementing him on his successful 1 tick pk's against some ghetto before he entered top play. And while I recognize that much of Bart's comments are pure self promotion without concern for facts, he would do better to accomplish more himself and spend less effort trying to discredit those who have accomplished much more than him in the game even if they don't have the time to do it in the present.
    Like I've said, you had all of these advantages and then Bart crowned and you did not. Bart had absolutely nothing going for him besides getting hit by a dozen of your proxy ghettos oop. Through the skillful diplomacy you describe he crowned despite all the facts. You even made binbin sad that age by getting him involved in the dealings of your 5man ghetto. Poor binbin.
    #makebinhappyagain
    #welovethebin
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Sir Postalot
    newsflash to bart and matija. There are maybe 5 people's opinions that matter. As far as crown count and the whatnot. Neither of you are one of those 5.

You can't cheat or post yourself to importance, no matter how hard you seemingly try.

Thread Information