Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Good try I guess. Bounce is still playing a province in BB though.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Demon
    I believe it is still up to debate wether or not this was an unprovoked attack no matter who runs that province.

July 1 of YR8 next tick (7:8) invaded Low and slow (2:9) and captured 974 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR8 Cookie Monster (2:9) captured 890 acres of land from crappers6 (7:8).

BB continues to work faery provinces. Emeriti swapped off tom Sawyer to Cookie.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Kinda sad how the only one talking in here is Sheister and no one is interfacing with him. Let’s face it no one cares about what’s going on, this isn’t even an actual hostile.

Sparta vs Sleepy is where the action is at.

Needs to get out more
    I've been busy building as I've rejoined the game.

This offers as much intrigue. Despite the seemingly low drag in this conflict, it involves 2 impressive kingdoms. While it might seem a monotonous trench war I know both sides have counter measures. Additionally I think both sides know their level of commitment, both in focus and resources, to this struggle guides the actions of other crown contenders.

And if you are suffering tunnel vision then I'd advise both sides to look around, keep this fight at arms length and keep your options open to jump opportunists before they take advantage of you.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Kinda sad how the only one talking in here is Sheister and no one is interfacing with him. Let’s face it no one cares about what’s going on, this isn’t even an actual hostile.

Yup. If emeriti don't make a move soon it's game over. Sleepy and Sparta War and robins vulture for the win.

BB losing themselves the age playing such a long hostile too... but can't give button or ops I guess into that many hybrids... if they do an opening aw/nm wave by emeritus would be devastation. My 2c but could be wrong...
    BLUE your my boy!

Needs to get out more
    I recommend a clean break and fight back-2-back against the vorld like Wolverine and Sabertooth.

"I hate you but I love you"

Edit: because I'm the minister of excitement.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-10-2017 at 07:00.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post

Postaholic

in before Protues gets away with that, i say very interresting fight in and very none intresting way.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Yup. If emeriti don't make a move soon it's game over. Sleepy and Sparta War and robins vulture for the win.

BB losing themselves the age playing such a long hostile too... but can't give button or ops I guess into that many hybrids... if they do an opening aw/nm wave by emeritus would be devastation. My 2c but could be wrong...
    We offered “propose war” button for several ticks as well an an arranged war start that BB has rejected, both of those would have solved the potential issues you laid out

Redefining hostile again? :-p

We offered “propose war” button for several ticks as well an an arranged war start that BB has rejected, both of those would have solved the potential issues you laid out
    Didn't you propose war <15mins pre-tick with your entire kd paying wages? #failflex

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Didn't you propose war <15mins pre-tick with your entire kd paying wages? #failflex

No we proposed it at start of each tick for multiple ticks. Both kds had full wages and gc stocks at that time. There was one tick where war was offered later on but that was due to steward running errands.

We also offered you an arranged war via diplo. You are as much to blame for the stagnation as we are. The option to war without the need to do an opening wave was offered but you chose not to take it, wanting extra advantages in what would be an even war.

Also is your stance that 4 pt on meter with 1 hit per day a hostile!
    Last edited by Proteus; 16-10-2017 at 11:56.

Post Demon
    I expect that since BB apparently didn't consider it a dealbreak when Barco noticed into our similar hostile last age, they won't mind when Ronins notice them into this one either?

Enthusiast
    The top is freakin pussy eh?

Thread Information