Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So what matija is saying is that protector is the only player in the kd. There i nobody else than Protector in the kd!
    He also talks in a way that shows he doesn't know how coss would react. Coss has CFed Zulu when he stole from him so he does react to it. This suggests Coss hasn't been robbed by them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    That's because I don't know who the **** coss is and nor do I care, I don't know you or anyone else in this thread apart from my kd mates, so when I say I have robbed everyone I mean I have robbed everyone who I came across with a decent amount of gc stocked, with no intention other than growing/pumping myself. You assuming that I am like protector or know what he knows is on you. When you stop making assumptions and read what I wrote, you might begin to understand what I am trying to say :p
    Do you play in the same kingdom that protector plays in?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Yes, assuming we are talking about the same protector. xd

Your kingdom has stolen from Sparta into conflict preparation but not from their opponent. When confronted, their opponent claimed you had in fact stolen from them as well. Further evidence suggests that you haven't. So their opponent lied about you stealing from only one side of this conflict.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Your kingdom has stolen from Sparta into conflict preparation but not from their opponent. When confronted, their opponent claimed you had in fact stolen from them as well. Further evidence suggests that you haven't.
    Will you supply proof that htey havent stole into any other kingdom? I find it truyly fascinating that you have such a insight into their kingdom that you know who and they stolen from.

They didn't steal from Sleepy into their prep for the war with Sparta. They have probably stolen from a bunch of other kingdoms, I have never claimed otherwise.

Regular
    What evidence lol? Not sure what you are implying or trying to imply and how any evidence can be relied upon. Also I personally don't keep track of who is fighting who, If I see gc and I have stealth to expend, I will steal from whoever. Its how you play rogue, unless ofc LS tells me not to steal from someone, though uptil now I haven't been told not to steal from anyone xD

The fact that protector wonders what it would be like to steal from Sleepy suggests that you haven't stolen from Sleepy.
    Sure but Coss is known to react to it, yet he hasn't done any diplomacy with your kingdom regarding the alleged stealing.

They didn't steal from Sleepy into their prep for the war with Sparta. They have probably stolen from a bunch of other kingdoms, I have never claimed otherwise.
    How do you know? Where is the proof?!

It's in this thread if you read carefully enough.

Regular
    Maybe we didn't steal enough, maybe he doesn't give a **** because we stole from spartans as well, maybe he just doesn't give a **** and wants to play the game :o

It's in this thread if you read carefully enough.
    So, you should be able to provide it easy enough yet you dont. How typical claiming things but never owning up to them. Also you already changed your wording from "You didnt steal!" To "suggests that you didnt steal"

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I heard different story where half of BBs armies were unpaid while you still had like 3x their gc (I did an intel run on both around those button offerings).
    Quite frankly, if you can pay wages when half your opponent doesn't, not hitting a button is just silly. You have better TM power.

How am I responsible? I don't play in BB nor am I involved in anything. I play a prov in Mansoors ghetto. And before you start, yes we robbed Emeriti, but we also robbed BB, WSK, Ronin and Sparta. The only one we didn't rob (yet) is coss!

I don't know why BB doesn't give a button or why Emeriti doesn't, but I'm pretty sure it will suck for to give up a button at this point.

protje dont have a clue, he just a peon. :(

I don't care who has stolen from whom. All I can take from this is to never trust a thing Korp says. A pathological liar really. He argues for the sake of arguing and facts means absolutely nothing to him.

I don't care who has stolen from whom. All I can take from this is to never trust a thing Korp says. A pathological liar really. He argues for the sake of arguing and facts means absolutely nothing to him.
    What have I lied about? Its great that you open up with a lie when you accuse other people of lying. "I dont care about who stole from whom but i shall argue passionatley how protector did steal from Sparta but not Sleepy!!"

Thread Information