Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 381

Thread: Bb vs em

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11
    Is Mansoor Egyptian?

  2. #32
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,205
    Dunno. He is in Korea though.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11
    Which Korea?

  4. #34
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,338
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    Which Korea?
    In correct one Korea, Second one don't have access to Internet for his citizens.
    Dont take serious anything what say Mansoor. He is under big stress...
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

    “I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    42
    Is it finally happening or will BB let the proposal slide ;o

  6. #36
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    Is it finally happening or will BB let the proposal slide ;o
    Was it you who tooke my snatch news team rocket?
    Does it hurt to your stomach? Then don't complain...

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    42
    I have no idea what you are talking about :v

  8. #38
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    363
    So emeriti is repeating the same thing that they did few years ago? Let bb run out of Gcs and then wave?

    When is emeriti waving?


    Oops. I can't wave when I can just 1x and then can 3x In return.

  9. #39
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,338
    So many impatient posters. TOP hostiles/wars often progress very slow. Special when its close or complicated Mach.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

    “I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

  10. #40
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,205
    February 3 of YR8 50 David Robinson (7:8) invaded Baconator (2:9) and captured 1,007 acres of land.

    For your partial daily update. I assume there will be some sort of emeriti response. My guess is that they will full wave within a few ticks unless BB is super low on gold. I don't think emeriti can afford to allow BB to get control of the top by allowing hits like that over several days. That is just my guess though.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  11. #41
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    February 3 of YR8 50 David Robinson (7:8) invaded Baconator (2:9) and captured 1,007 acres of land.

    For your partial daily update. I assume there will be some sort of emeriti response. My guess is that they will full wave within a few ticks unless BB is super low on gold. I don't think emeriti can afford to allow BB to get control of the top by allowing hits like that over several days. That is just my guess though.
    1005/7665 (original acres before hit) is 13.1% land exchange. Is this right oow/hostile? Seems abit much
    BLUE your my boy!

  12. #42
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    91
    January 22 of YR8 Emeriti (2:9) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!
    January 23 of YR8 Emeriti (2:9) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!
    January 24 of YR8 Emeriti (2:9) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!

    Let the games..........BEGIN

  13. #43
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    1005/7665 (original acres before hit) is 13.1% land exchange. Is this right oow/hostile? Seems abit much
    Base gains are 12-12.5%? Add to that agro bonus of 15%, maybe WH bonus of 5%. Added time possibly, if you know you have limited meter 1-2 hours for 10-15% gains seems good.

  14. #44
    I like to post Sheister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    in a ditch by the side of the road
    Posts
    4,205
    February 3 of YR8 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 773 acres of land from Druids Of Nature (7:8).

    So Emeriti is growing Tom Sawyer probably with lots of nice offense training and elite conversions, I am guessing at least 30K elites added between the two hits. But is he too fat? I am guessing there is enough gold and aid to pump him short term with tpa and keep troop ratios, but I dunno if that would be worth it or not given BB's otherwise huge top control atm?

    I dunno.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

    The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

  15. #45
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    February 3 of YR8 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 773 acres of land from Druids Of Nature (7:8).

    So Emeriti is growing Tom Sawyer probably with lots of nice offense training and elite conversions, I am guessing at least 30K elites added between the two hits. But is he too fat? I am guessing there is enough gold and aid to pump him short term with tpa and keep troop ratios, but I dunno if that would be worth it or not given BB's otherwise huge top control atm?

    I dunno.
    What ospa they running?
    BLUE your my boy!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •