Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

I like to post
    The point is you cant win really. Either you dont go down to my level and you lose. Or you lower yourself to my level to win, which means I win too!

Take BB and Pandas. The cheating and ****play they had to go through to achieve something is unreal, and in the case of BB it isnt even crown, just a post-age ranking.

Always delightful to see the white knights dirty their hands!

Who is trying be at your level you insipid little boy?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    Off-topic, but not that much - since a lot of people are talking about all sort of things except bb vs. emeriti, I have to say something that I've wanted to say for a long time : I don't bother to read forums on regular basis, too much drama, too little substance; still, I have never in my life seen such a lapdog/fanboy as Matija. If Bart would ask him to get on his knees, he would, in matter of seconds, no questions asked. 0(zero) spine. smh.

Oh.... Oh my, I think DreidelFan just won the thread!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Off-topic, but not that much - since a lot of people are talking about all sort of things except bb vs. emeriti, I have to say something that I've wanted to say for a long time : I don't bother to read forums on regular basis, too much drama, too little substance; still, I have never in my life seen such a lapdog/fanboy as Matija. If Bart would ask him to get on his knees, he would, in matter of seconds, no questions asked. 0(zero) spine. smh.
    What does having a spine have to do with anything you mention? I'm not even playing in Bart's KD (he is moving back to Sparta next age he says and I'm not) so I'm very unsure what you mean by that. Respecting someone doesn't mean I'm a lapdog either. You just seem like you've never tried serving a higher cause and/or helping people around you. You don't bother to read because there's too much drama and too little substance yet the only post you make has nothing to do with the thread topic and falls into the drama stirring category. Your post is not helping the forum become something you'd like to read so maybe try again with something different? If this topic doesn't suit you try opening a new one, there are many subforums as well and like Palem said you can start your own.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 15-10-2017 at 03:10. Reason: I hate typos.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    All great players have a lapdog. Bishop has Korp. Proteus got Binar. Flogger has Prot. I have CFH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    All great players have a lapdog. Bishop has Korp. Proteus got Binar. Flogger has Prot. I have CFH.
    Iam dorje's lapdop
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Regular
    Although I didn't came here to try add value to something that doesn't have any from the beginning, I rather tried to state the obvious - you can "serve a higher cause" without being completely spineless. You "lackeying" Bart is one of the saddest thing ever to be witnessed in here.

You've only repeated what you've already said. As long as you don't provide some reasoning and/or proof to your claims they are just rambling of a spineless dog. The saddest thing these forums have ever seen. In my life! This is all also so very beneath me but here I am.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    People who say Matija is my lackey are very much mistaken. We have a relation of mutual respect. Sure, we've had our spats and sure I've had my doubts about him. Sure he messed up and sure I messed up. We both messed up in the last few ages. We simply accept that as a given and try to do the best we can.

I feel actually disgusted people actually take their time here to engage in such senseless and needless arguments just to try and hurt our feelings. Well I can tell you, you will fail!

Enthusiast
    I think it's cute, Bart I'm blocked on your WA, not that I have anything to send, but what if I did!?

On topic, sooooo What's going on? updates on the actual conflict? It seems Em got a new 25th, curious about the Fae pick, not something I'd expect late age? Though even low wpa Paladins can cast good, or you don't need wpa to cast ToG? Curious.

Forum Addict
    Overpop, 0 thieves 0 def undeads are nice to Prop with army home if it is a rogue :)

Post Demon
    how about making a few new threads insted of poluting this one.

Title "Old **** no one cares about"
    and "Bart of Sparta a big irellevant nobody or the greatest player ever"

then whoever want to participate in those discussions can go there and do that and we can read about the glaring contest between BB and Emeriti here.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    how about making a few new threads insted of poluting this one.

Title "Old **** no one cares about"
    and "Bart of Sparta a big irellevant nobody or the greatest player ever"

then whoever want to participate in those discussions can go there and do that and we can read about the glaring contest between BB and Emeriti here.
    Shouldnt you follow your own advice and rather make a own thread about this rather than pollute this thread with your whining?

Thread Information