Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

#sticktothefacts
    Bart 1 - 0 ASF
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Well if we going to start counting i am pretty sure ASF beats Bart in amount of crowns even if stick to the period Barts been active. :)

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    #sticktothefacts
    Bart 1 - 0 ASF
    Here are the facts: Bart has spent the better part of hours per day for years trying to gain influence and **** **** up. He still hasn't stepped up to the plate and taken on someone like myself or ASF, and he's generally FSU'd on relatively weak kingdoms or people. I FSU'd when I started too, but I immediately did directly on the most powerful dude in the game. Bart talks to ASF and myself in the forums tough, but he's never dared taking on us directly. Because he knows what happens next.

ASF can come back and try for about 4 to 8 hours, and get Bart, yourself, and most everyone whose friends with Bart to retire. He's squashed enough bugs like the two of you in 15 years, I might be selling him short in saying it'd take 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well if we going to start counting i am pretty sure ASF beats Bart in amount of crowns even if stick to the period Barts been active. :)
    If you count the "crowns" ASF spent his time in a proxy ghetto "advising" you are probably right. During those times Bart was only starting a KD, building a super KD the likes of which Utopia hasn't seen yet from scratch. Counting the one age they both directly competed against each other Bart's diplomacy simply outclassed ASF. You can share your opinions all you like, the fact remains one crown went to BB through their war with Emeriti they locked them in and the other went to Bart through dominant display of play.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Here are the facts: Bart has spent the better part of hours per day for years trying to gain influence and **** **** up. He still hasn't stepped up to the plate and taken on someone like myself or ASF, and he's generally FSU'd on relatively weak kingdoms or people. I FSU'd when I started too, but I immediately did directly on the most powerful dude in the game. Bart talks to ASF and myself in the forums tough, but he's never dared taking on us directly. Because he knows what happens next.

ASF can come back and try for about 4 to 8 hours, and get Bart, yourself, and most everyone whose friends with Bart to retire. He's squashed enough bugs like the two of you in 15 years, I might be selling him short in saying it'd take 8 hours.
    I think Bart doesn't want to take you on directly anymore because of what happened last time. I mean you might legit cry this time.

Sir Postalot
    I think Bart doesn't want to take you on directly anymore because of what happened last time. I mean you might legit cry this time.
    What happened last time? I seem to recall Bart begging for a CF and then waiting for emeriti to fight me to grow the balls to fight us. Thats why only 5 or so people's opinions matter.

You can't take the ego away from someone like ASF or myself by cheating and farming and vulturing us and talking in the forums. That's why you're doing it wrong. If you want to make someone legit cry, beat them straight up. That's what you two never get.

I don't want to see you cry.

Edit:
    Last time, I kind of vaguely remember it, has something to do with "Why can't we declare? We got destroyed so badly in hostile? OK, the official story is I was drunk, nobody will have issues believing that."
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 14-10-2017 at 06:26.

If you count the "crowns" ASF spent his time in a proxy ghetto "advising" you are probably right. During those times Bart was only starting a KD, building a super KD the likes of which Utopia hasn't seen yet from scratch. Counting the one age they both directly competed against each other Bart's diplomacy simply outclassed ASF. You can share your opinions all you like, the fact remains one crown went to BB through their war with Emeriti they locked them in and the other went to Bart through dominant display of play.
    And he still didnt manage to get more acres than ASF, how on earth is that dominant? NW is easier manipulated than acres hence the crown alone is worth less. What is more valuable is acres and hold on to those henceforth even if ASF didnt win land crown he and his kd managed to gather more acres than Bart even though Bart farmed (lol) ASF! ..

What is more valuable, a crown or nothing?

What is more valuable, a crown or nothing?
    Neither is valuable. Why on earth would you think a fictional crown in a text based strategy game is valuable?

I'd still take a fictional crown in a text based game over nothing. To me it is a bit more valuable than nothing.

Enthusiast
    Emeriti self destructing?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And he still didnt manage to get more acres than ASF, how on earth is that dominant? NW is easier manipulated than acres hence the crown alone is worth less. What is more valuable is acres and hold on to those henceforth even if ASF didnt win land crown he and his kd managed to gather more acres than Bart even though Bart farmed (lol) ASF! ..
    Youre forgetting that we did end up with a crown whereas ASF did not. Not sure whats so hard to understand about it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Emeriti self destructing?
    Has to be seppuku.

Forum Addict
    Who cares about flogger, Bart or Asf. Have sex somewhere else! How is the fight? Emertiti self pk:ed?

Thread Information