Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Zzzzzzz. Needs more cowbell
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

I mean this in the nicest way possible, both KDs should delete... It's fairy obvious neither side thought this through no matter what they come up with next.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    No one said you are responsible. You = BB =/= prot. I don’t keep up with who plays where but given you are making so many posts on BB one can assume you play there. Not a big deal and doesn’t matter though.

The second part of your post: yes giving button would give someone a disadvantage however a proposal to just go to war without waving was offered but BB rejected it and came back saying they would rather hit 1x per day for the next week or so. BB was offered war without either side having to give button but for whatever reason they didn’t want to do that and only seemed to want a war where they get a big starting advantage by being handed button.

Personally I’m ok with this outcome and seems like BB is too as there is no QQ really. One has to discount Sheister posts as he is the mouth of the forums and constantly QQing :p
    I posted when I Saw it "why don't you just accept" then they were all like "was a trap at end of each tick, we hadn't paid wages"

Why the heck the two of you haven't picked a date to pay wages and propose again in 5 days is beyond me. #noobdiplo

Post Demon
    50/50 that must be the odds between ending in an EoA war or not getting to war at all at this point.

Emeriti and BB pissed off a bunch of people, ruined their crowning chances and made a mockery of top play simply because neither of them wanted to give up the age by simply paying tax and moving on or fighting a fair enough war. They should either get into war soon to dodge other KDs or CF up and work from there. I bet you anything if some warring KD claimed this to be a hostile they would most certainly wave in. "War agreed is no protection" and in game the relations haven't reached unfriendly. I want to hear what stops other KDs from noticing if they have timed CFs. Then again it's nearly EoA and CFs are probably not expiring, might as well sit there and do nothing.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 17-10-2017 at 06:05.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Only pussies in utopia these days. Just ****ing wave and have fun!

I like to post
    This has nothing to do with faulty mechanics btw

Enthusiast
    Why are all the outsiders QQing when the parties involved aren't ?

for reference;

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Personally I’m ok with this outcome and seems like BB is too as there is no QQ really.
    oh and...

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    If you think I'd let you slack until EoA you underestimate me ;)
    So bart, what's up with getting a huge shell prov to hit me everyday for 1k acres a day and hitting emeriti for min 100a gains on the pretence of "fairness" ? might as well just DB and wave me with your entire KD ? you know im still gonna count this on you regardless right ?
    Last edited by astron; 17-10-2017 at 09:10.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

You should be QQing, how are you not bored by this? Personally, if I played in either of these KDs, the leadership wouldn't hear the end of it - you know how I can get. :) Will you QQ if someone waves you? In other words, do you consider this a hostile?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You should be QQing, how are you not bored by this? Personally, if I played in either of these KDs, the leadership wouldn't hear the end of it - you know how I can get. :) Will you QQ if someone waves you? In other words, do you consider this a hostile?
    Why you think your opinion is the only one that matters? Why can't you grasp that different people have different opinions?

I'm asking him for his and voicing mine?
    Jesus you are a dumbass lol

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why you think your opinion is the only one that matters? Why can't you grasp that different people have different opinions?
    It seems to be you that thinks that only your opinion matters. Why do you project onto others something you yourself partake in?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    So bart, what's up with getting a huge shell prov to hit me everyday for 1k acres a day and hitting emeriti for min 100a gains on the pretence of "fairness" ? might as well just DB and wave me with your entire KD ? you know im still gonna count this on you regardless right ?
    BB preparing for a DB?

June 15 of YR8 Staying in the darkest shadows, NiceTry slips out of NiceOne unnoticed, never to be seen again.
    June 15 of YR8 Our monarch has forged an opportunity to enlarge our kingdom, and extends a hand of friendship towards a recruit.
    June 15 of YR8 A new recruit has accepted our invitation and assumes control of the abandoned NiceOne (7:20).

Having left my ghetto 7:14, I'm back in my beloved Sparta :)

Also: I wish that was my province. If it was mine or controlled by someone I know I would definitely have done the same, but I would've boasted about it on these forums as well :)
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 17-10-2017 at 09:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    It seems to be you that thinks that only your opinion matters. Why do you project onto others something you yourself partake in?
    Most psychologists attribute projection to the simple fact that the behavior is familiar and close in thought. Really not rocket science if I understand that correctly :)

Edit:
    Korp talks about a situation where a person has no regard for other people's opinions. Emotional intelligence is the understanding of your own feelings and the feelings of others and knowing how to control/react to both to produce a wanted result. Part of that is understanding that the same thing will produce different views and emotions in different people.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 17-10-2017 at 09:46.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I posted when I Saw it "why don't you just accept" then they were all like "was a trap at end of each tick, we hadn't paid wages"

Why the heck the two of you haven't picked a date to pay wages and propose again in 5 days is beyond me. #noobdiplo

It wasn’t a trap. It was my idea to propose war and I did not intend for it to be anything other than getting a war with them.

I think 2 of us spoke to 2 different people in BB trying to arrange war and they didn’t want to do it. We tried on our part. You need to take over and agree to war!

Thread Information