Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What did Sheister do to offend Mansoor so?
    Afaik he didn't obey. Sounds like sheister

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    BeastBlood
    Bill Cosby all the things Faery 5,825a 1,948,795gc 334gc
    Stomp It Like Its Hot Faery 5,782a 1,782,431gc 308gc
    d Artagnan Faery 4,947a 1,447,808gc 292gc
    Cheddar Dark Elf 4,479a 1,285,365gc 286gc
    Yo Mama Dark Elf 3,953a 1,234,661gc 312gc

Emeriti
    First rule of fight club Faery 7,044a 2,837,697gc 402gc
    Mr Man Faery 6,265a 2,628,504gc 419gc
    sasamalasa Faery 6,178a 2,441,749gc 395gc
    Low and slow Faery 5,250a 2,172,004gc 413gc
    BLACKPINK Faery 5,094a 2,071,812gc 406gc
    Cookiedude Faery 4,918a 1,975,993gc 401gc
    Globo Gym Purple Cobras Faery 4,292a 1,812,032gc 422gc

Is there something I'm missing here or BB sucks at pumping? I haven't checked personalities but it can't be that big of a difference, right? They slayed a dragon or something?
    You're just missing some basic knowledge of the game, pumping and background information. How you played in BB remains a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mahrous View Post
    You're just missing some basic knowledge of the game, pumping and background information. How you played in BB remains a mystery to me.
    Well enlighten me then. What basic knowledge? ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Megafusion View Post
    Our fearies had between 425-450 nwpa before any hits.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA - suck it Judge - BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!!
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Well enlighten me then. What basic knowledge? ROFL
    Perhaps a survey? an SoT? You know ... basics.

Presses the question further, how did you end up being recruited by prot? Astonishing.

Age 70 I outplayed all of BB's Faeries for province land, simply outclassed their ****ty display. Had them sotted and surveyed and only way I saw for them to outgrow me was to intrasteal (because their own stock and build SUCKED SO BAD) which they didn't figure to do. While I played in BB I was always top3 in whoring size and first age there I made it to the only Human Prince province on the server (a province I took over some weeks into the age).
    That is how you nublet. I don't care about all of this though, it's just a damn game lol. I will however enjoy proving to you how damn wrong you are in your claims.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

No need to get so worked up over 'just a damn game'. You can achieve all of that through activity, but failing to understand such basics still makes you a nub. :)

Go ask your precious protector how we got those honor crowns and what sort of mechanics I "failed to understand" back then.
    I get worked up. It's what I do. Unlike you zombies I have blood running through my veins. I like to think of it as passion. You like to think of it as being angry. Maybe it's the same damn thing. Yes I am angry. I have plenty of reason to be.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Afaik he didn't obey. Sounds like sheister
    Correct.

Razing out the prov was retarded though. I would have just given it to them. Symptomatic of the reasons I had issues with the folks calling the shots. Oh well.

Ask any kd I had a falling out with, I always give the prov back or otherwise dispose of the prov as requested. Even monarchs who love to criticize me should be able to acknowledge that at least.
    Last edited by Sheister; 25-10-2017 at 10:12.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Go ask your precious protector how we got those honor crowns and what sort of mechanics I "failed to understand" back then.
    I get worked up. It's what I do. Unlike you zombies I have blood running through my veins. I like to think of it as passion. You like to think of it as being angry. Maybe it's the same damn thing. Yes I am angry. I have plenty of reason to be.
    I know how BB won those crowns. You didn't reinvent the wheel.

Why you angry?

I'm not angry about that if that's what you are asking. I'm arguing your point of me not having basic game knowledge with simple facts.

Is it really so horrible to admit you didn't understand whoring/honor mechanics when you first got into it? It's not like you were born with the ability to count to a hundred and further, you were taught how to.

I understood how to exploit the mechanics as soon as Hawk explained them to me. I didn't know them right away, I understood them quickly and proceeded to trying to explain them to some of your other players who were much slower at understanding them. This is just a sign of intelligence. This is only a point of discussion now because you seem to keep going back to it. I was quicker to understand it than the average person, what's the big deal?

I understood how to exploit the mechanics as soon as Hawk explained them to me. I didn't know them right away, I understood them quickly and proceeded to trying to explain them to some of your other players who were much slower at understanding them. This is just a sign of intelligence. This is only a point of discussion now because you seem to keep going back to it. I was quicker to understand it than the average person, what's the big deal?
    Because you have to admit you were once a nub or else.

I am still a nub, ftr.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I was once a nub!
    LOL, didn't know this was a point of contention.
    I was also 2 years old once, oh the good old days...

I was once a nub!
    LOL, didn't know this was a point of contention.
    I was also 2 years old once, oh the good old days...
    Once ... only a handful of years ago.

And yes it is a point of contention because your bragging is earth shattering. And you still fail to understand how prov playing styles can boost your nwa like that and comparing it to others is just silly and nubly.

Thread Information