Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    LOL. BB gets saved by EoA and calls it a win again. How predictable.
    you were like 110k acres when I checked 2 hours ago. First place now is 270k. 2 weeks ago you were 2nd. EoA didn't save them. Your terrible strategy and these new crazy war win bonuses did.

This exact exchange of how this war went would have been exactly how it would have went 2 weeks ago if you initiated being 2-4 mil NW higher when CF dropped. Obviously, no one in their right mind gives ops/button control to 25 TMs with more NW than them. You should have given the button when you had 120% BE and 240 mil GC and full wages 2 weeks ago. Not when you were broke on 60% BE and 50% ME. An absolutely retarded decision after 24 hours when it was clear nesta would drag it out (rightfully). The key to top fights is figuring out who needs to initiate. Why the heck did it take you 2 weeks to figure it out?
    Last edited by flogger; 27-10-2017 at 06:19.

Post Fiend
    Gratz on the ww emeriti! Was nice hard war as expected vs you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    you were like 110k acres when I checked 2 hours ago. EoA didn't save them. Your terrible strategy and these new crazy war win bonuses did.
    Marquis the fundamental the Chivalrous of
    d Artagnan in
    Happy Birthday Migz (7:8)

Royal Steward
    Delete
    Good war. Nice PK on #worstsitter darkz. And whatever flogger rants in Forum, i Like Ur Setup and it works. That great Wall of faeryland was too much for us. Guess that makes it 5-0. But a great tennis Legend once Said "Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row." - so i might have to keep trying.

Atleast someone knows whats up

#GiveUpFlogger
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    you were like 110k acres when I checked 2 hours ago. EoA didn't save them. Your terrible strategy and these new crazy war win bonuses did.
    And yet BB still surrendered..... because they were winning?

sur·ren·der
    səˈrendər/Submit
    verb
    cease resistance to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.

Sir Postalot
    I don't think I've played with migz, he must be in that group of BB'ers you seem to be claiming superiority over. Makes sense given his attitude.

Back when I played, all the BB'ers I played with got y'all to retire.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-10-2017 at 06:23.

Postaholic
    Like I said we learned from the two weeks I played last age. Going for min time strats will never get you a win. You have to play for the long game to get the WW. This is particularly true in a grudge match where the other kingdom doesn't have the courage to fight unless you give them a free first wave.

And with WW bonuses getting buffed and buffed every age that's really all that matters now. End up on 195k acres with a loss and you're just a walking farm.

I don't think I've played with migz, he must be in that group of BB'ers you seem to be claiming superiority over. Makes sense given his attitude.

Back when I played, all the BB'ers I played with got y'all to retire.
    Thats not migz, its astron or mod or someone. The ingame steward.
    BBs kd name is Happy Birthday migz.
    Go to bed flogger, youve had to much
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Postaholic
    "too" much.

Drunk binar.

Sir Postalot
    Thats not migz, its astron or mod or someone. The ingame steward.
    BBs kd name is Happy Birthday migz.
    Go to bed flogger, youve had to much
    Mod was part of the group who didn't let me gangbang Bart like right before I retired. There's a recurring theme here. I'm always right.

Sir Postalot
    Correction, not always. dorje outplays me 1 in 5 ages with something really ingenious.

For example a couple ages ago he opened doing learns on the server. This age he went all TMs. Clearly the overarching theme of his logic is land hurts you when fighting due to the land based gains the new devs implemented.

The logicfail in that logic is eventually if you want to win, you need land. So you need to have a strategy that balances the two thoughts. And that's why I'm a better strategist. He perfects when he has good ideas, but he has bad ideas far too often.

Again, if your main competition (me) can tell you exactly what you're doing before the age even starts, you're easy to combat against. I messaged both of y'all about a bet pre-age where I said you'd be all Undead and faery w/ nesta. of course I'd be right. And the last time I got your strat wrong was the first age of orc exploring, and that was like 8 ages ago.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-10-2017 at 06:47.

Regular
    Correction, not always. dorje outplays me 1 in 5 ages with something really ingenious.
    And ASF outplays you the remaining 4 ages ;)

For example a couple ages ago he opened doing learns on the server. This age he went all TMs. Clearly the overarching theme of his logic is land hurts you when fighting due to the land based gains the new devs implemented.

The logicfail in that logic is eventually if you want to win, you need land. So you need to have a strategy that balances the two thoughts. And that's why I'm a better strategist. He perfects when he has good ideas, but he has bad ideas far too often.
    Dude, he is one of the leaders with most crowns in the game, albeit like 4 of them are from late stage utopia, most/all after outplaying "you or your side"
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Again, if your main competition (me) can tell you exactly what you're doing before the age even stars, you're easy to combat against. And the last time I got your strat wrong was the first age of orc exploring.
    Want me to digg up the WA wher eyou think Iam a kd with like 5 t/ms or whatnot?
    You lie so much you start beliving it yourself. saD, you used to be cool

Found the logg, you thought we had 20 UDs and 5 faes, and you bet money on it. I cant seem to be able to upload the screenshot atm though, but Ill get to it
    Last edited by Binar; 27-10-2017 at 07:03.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    Want me to digg up the WA wher eyou think Iam a kd with like 5 t/ms or whatnot?
    You lie so much you start beliving it yourself. saD, you used to be cool
    I said you'd be 5 faeries and 20 UD's. I mistakenly was wrong that you'd be stupid enough to go 9 faeries and 16 undeads in some attempt to get war win crown? My point was the races were obvious. Bring up whatever logs you wish. The best races were obvious this age, which was my point in arguing against dark elves and avians with the BB folks. Nesta owes me $100.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-10-2017 at 07:00.

Sir Postalot
    our entire WA screenshot history of the past 4 months is as such:

*screenshot of me and nesta*
    Me:We got $50 on the line based on the fact I know how to own the server and emeriti thinks like me and the rest of y'all suck
    Nesta: Lol
    Nesta: Deal
    Me: And 20 undeads and 5 faeries was damn near close to what I'd run

*me to you*
    Me: Did I win?
    You: Close

Own it, you're predicable, and since the orc explore thing 3 years ago.... not terribly imaginative.

Thread Information