Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Finally, time to rebuild barren. Stop tradding my farms away!!
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Exactly, in that log you correctly state that we know how to own the server, and incorrectly guess our strat/setup, so : "Again, if your main competition (me) can tell you exactly what you're doing before the age even stars, you're easy to combat against. And the last time I got your strat wrong was the first age of orc exploring." cant be true.

Anyways, im done arguing with you. Ive had fun beating your old kingdom yet again, now im gonna smoke joints & eat kebabs.

PewPEW
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    even you admitting that we know how to own the server
    Well I know how to do it better, but I'll admit outside of dorje and me, I think most errbody else blows. Still confused how you get yourself involved, but ASF always was better at empowering lackeys than I was.

I don't think anyone is attributing emeriti's successes to the brillant strategery of binar.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Well I know how to do it better, but I'll admit outside of dorje and me, I think most errbody else blows. Still confused how you get yourself involved, but ASF always was better at empowering lackeys.
    bah, guess i'll take the bait and a kebab at the same time.

If you ever played with me youd know why, and ASF is maybe the only old abstard that isnt currently in Eme. Been a real oldman reunion over here this age
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot

If you ever played with me youd know why, and ASF is maybe the only old abstard that isnt currently in Eme. Been a real oldman reunion over here this age
    As has said every absalom lackey they got to do the busy work for the past 10 years. Whether its Jackson or Proteus or Drixx or about 10 other names I can't remember. None of them have ever done anything outside of the absalom bubble. Odd how that works out.

Meanwhile my history is the server makes fun of a certain war kd and I'm something like 3/3 in crowning with said kingdom my first age playing with them. How bout you join the U next age and I join them the age after. Lets see what happens. They've yet to win.

Absalom as a team of 10 is a strong presence. I can largely pull it off largely by myself. that's the difference, and that's been proven more than a few times.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-10-2017 at 07:18.

As has said every absalom lackey they got to do the busy work for the past 10 years. Whether its Jackson or Proteus or Drixx or about 10 other names I can't remember. None of them have ever done anything outside of the absalom bubble. Odd how that works out.
    old sad man is sad
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

The temptation to intra must be huge

Sir Postalot
    old sad man is sad
    Not quite as sad as getting a 40k acre WW bonus and still being down 30k and declaring victory. Congrats though, gg.

Not quite as sad as getting a 40k acre WW bonus and still being down 30k and declaring victory. Congrats though, gg.
    empty acres and only saved by upcoming EoA. You know we had the same NW on those 60k less acres right? You should stay retired cause this game obviously passed you by a long time ago
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    The temptation to intra must be huge
    every.damn.day
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    empty acres and only saved by upcoming EoA. You know we had the same NW on those 60k less acres right? You should stay retired cause this game obviously passed you by a long time ago
    or saved by anyone withdrawing and rebuilding, as I've done a million times on emeriti/absalom themed kds in like 10 years. Yet they stick to the pride of never wanting to w/d in a war, and have cost themselves numerous crowns losing to the more attacker/faster attacker strategy. Wins them forum ego points. Doesn't win them crowns.

Postaholic
    I don't have time to read all of thus and have no ties to either em or bb, but smart move by BB. They have Emeriti by the balls.

or saved by anyone withdrawing and rebuilding, as I've done a million times on emeriti/absalom themed kds in like 10 years. Yet they stick to the pride of never wanting to w/d in a war, and have cost themselves numerous crowns losing to the more attacker/faster attacker strategy. Wins them forum ego points. Doesn't win them crowns.
    weve won more crowns than anyone since me and proteus joined, your side has 0
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    I don't have time to read all of thus and have no ties to either em or bb, but smart move by BB. They have Emeriti by the balls.
    You wouldn't know how to judge the strength of either kds just by glancing at them. This is why our kd farms but your kd is a farm
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Postaholic
    Ooh slap, since your kingdom had a little help via some moles. Setup rounds in advance. You'd know wouldn't you, and you're ****ty at war. I would have beat your kingdom had the moles not sabotaged me. How'd you like being chained, fae boy?

Thread Information