Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Dunno. I have to use my stealth for other stuff so I am just poking the odd ce here and there
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Both kingdoms have like 25 million all together left? Nearly 40 provinces on 0 Gcs.

You nubs just never improve

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Dunno. I have to use my stealth for other stuff so I am just poking the odd ce here and there
    150opa on emeriti big ud. Must have hella tpa wpa.

Aw into Nm waves with that many ud rogues and tn support would be brutal: done right those 3 mill attackers hit 2 mill with 30 dpa
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    150opa on emeriti big ud. Must have hella tpa wpa.

Aw into Nm waves with that many ud rogues and tn support would be brutal: done right those 3 mill attackers hit 2 mill with 30 dpa
    But until they get ops, none of that matters. So does BB just do one hit per day for the rest of the age securing the top and eventually farming emeriti or does emeriti give button?

I don't have complete intel, but off the KD pages and CE's, I don't see emeriti winning this.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aha View Post
    January 22 of YR8 Emeriti (2:9) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!
    January 23 of YR8 Emeriti (2:9) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!
    January 24 of YR8 Emeriti (2:9) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!

Let the games..........BEGIN
    Its a trap.

haha yeah.

I laughed myself silly when I saw that. You would have to be completely stupid to take that proposal if you are nesta.

Enthusiast
    So when is this big fight going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    So when is this big fight going to happen?
    I get the feeling it won't. My suspicion is that with Ronin being big, emeriti is probably jumping up and down and trying to lever that into a CF negotiation to get out of being wrecked. In the meantime, BB is doing 1 hit a day and consolidating control of the top in hostile. So emeriti is burning its time/chances by dragging this out and will end up getting year 9 farmed by BB unless they work something out. The question then is, does emeriti "lock" BB and allow ronin to crown in "revenge" for three ages (two ages? ) ago when barco crowned, or do they work out something now, try to gain in the week between while they are pumped and then try to come back to win late year 9 or 10.

This conflict, however, is pretty much already decided (imho).

Post Demon
    Not sure why you think the conflict is decided.
    Last edited by Meep; 11-10-2017 at 17:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Not sure why you think the conflict is decided.
    I am looking at the acre gains in the exchanges. emeriti is gaining 15-20% less on hits so far. BB has 30-35% top acre advantage. As long as Emeriti can't use their ops power to work on those cows, they just have to farm top until everyone is completely breakable and the NW gap is opened. Then they have a choice of giving button or not. They can even at that point, depending on offenses that are around, give button with massacres to eliminate the ops issue.

I don't see the emeriti options.

*edit*
    SN Update

February 24 of YR8 The Man The Legend (7:8) invaded Globo Gym Purple Cobras (2:9) and captured 802 acres of land.

New year so meter still 4-4. No ops still.

Will Emeriti Send Tom Sawyer again?
    Last edited by Sheister; 11-10-2017 at 18:05.

Enthusiast
    Emeriti wins this. Just wait a few more hours..

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Emeriti wins this. Just wait a few more hours..
    I guess. I will wait to see their superior Greed Tactics.

I like to post
    Wish I could farm gc to Em.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am looking at the acre gains in the exchanges. emeriti is gaining 15-20% less on hits so far. BB has 30-35% top acre advantage. As long as Emeriti can't use their ops power to work on those cows, they just have to farm top until everyone is completely breakable and the NW gap is opened. Then they have a choice of giving button or not. They can even at that point, depending on offenses that are around, give button with massacres to eliminate the ops issue.

I don't see the emeriti options.

*edit*
    SN Update

February 24 of YR8 The Man The Legend (7:8) invaded Globo Gym Purple Cobras (2:9) and captured 802 acres of land.

New year so meter still 4-4. No ops still.

Will Emeriti Send Tom Sawyer again?
    Emeriti has 14 rogues and 10 mystics.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Emeriti has 14 rogues and 10 mystics.
    Which means that until they have relations, they are just weak attackers.

Thread Information