Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    BTW im really disappointed from what i see.
    BB and Emerity had really good fight how its supposed to be fight for n1.
    Sleepy had really good age being targeted from few Kds and they came up from it.
    Every one from BB/Emerity/Sleepy deserve to win age for compete for real but what i see is some BS again. Its really bad for game. How you win is much more important from win alone. If you cant gain other people respect win have zero value.
    Sleepy got gifted a farm war right OOP and sat on labs for 3/4 of the age before BB beat them so not sure they deserve anything.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Sleepy got gifted a farm war right OOP and sat on labs for 3/4 of the age before BB beat them so not sure they deserve anything.
    From what i have read Sleepy gave free Cfs to every one so they didunt abuse his possition from early OOP farm war. Noting shame to loss from BB or any good kingdom.
    Still its was very clear how after it Sleepy was targeted from few kingdoms in chain conflict include stop them from b2b Sparta. Second war with Sparta will have shot Sleepy in n1 spot much ahead Ronin.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Removed and banned permanently for being an alternate Forum account to circumvent bans and troll.
    Last edited by DavidC; 28-10-2017 at 16:34.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Maybe we need Sonata back :-D
    I cant help about Sonata, never was part from it.
    Its kingdom build from Realest.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Removed and banned permanently for being an alternate Forum account to circumvent bans and troll.
    Last edited by DavidC; 28-10-2017 at 16:34.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    i agree 110%. but the most stupid thing is that ronin deserved this crown before their dealbreaking of sleepy.
    Didn't Ronin db The U earlier? Or take part of the GB on them, or whatever. Hard to keep track of all the dodgy play. But seems to disqualify from your list of worthy kds?
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    And that's what I meant. Call back realest n syntico :-D
    I don't have contacts. Maybe octo have it.
    Dont think Realest will play game again.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

There is a Sonata/Dreams whatsapp group! They won't play though. The community is no longer worthy of their time and effort. :(

I'll keep preaching the word of the Book of Secrets in their absence, to anybody willing to listen and make use of it. The recipe for success is really quite simple.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

All their lands are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Agreed.
    #magi

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Ok standard obligatory end of war post here from me, and I can speak for the KD.

Proteus mentioned the CF landscape this age. He called my diplo a bluff. This diplo was done right in the heart of Munich on the subway line, where me astron and mod were on the way to get drunk at Gothenplatz. Beating emeriti there and then would have required much less effort as like he said, they were fat and cashless. I wouldnt be too worried about throwing the age away because I know as a matter of fact Coss plays rather cleanly and respects hostile and situations even if we ended up using up our gold but had no eowcf recovery. At least thats what I feel from my past dealings with him. So really, we were indifferent either way it went, Sleepy or Emeriti. Sleepy did fit my personal schedule more because I was still going to stay in Amsterdam for another 2 days of holiday had we fought Emeriti. Instead we fought Sleepy and I was on the plane otw back home when notice dropped, and was able to use the 20 MB free WIFI to login and give macro orders. But beating emeriti would be less tedious since we would overwhelm in troop count so my lowered activity could be less a factor.

Moving on to post Sleepy fight, we prepared to fight Emeriti and we were 1.5 billion short. We made up the gc deficit a little and it became like 1 billion short by staying on less homes and more banks longer. At CF expiry, like flogger said it was obvious we were never handing a button to Emeriti with 25 TMs. Nor would we agree to a proposed war. And we made this crystal clear to Emeriti when they tried to offer it. They made 9 faeries on 400 DPA and then expects the opponent to oblige and jump straight into war where they can chain our top 3 offense dudes down and then they get 9 UB? Honestly I expected them to give us more credit to not be offering such a proposal to start the war. So we waited out the GC stock and BE crash and 1 hit per day laddered down their faeries and also we gained offense on our undeads from conversions. In the end entering the war all faeries were breakable to our top 9 provinces. In another earlier post by Proteus he mentioned there were no QQ from either side in the forums so that suggests both sides were OK with the staredown. Not sure if he was entirely honest with that post, but we are indeed OK with the staredown.

War could have gone either way. Age changes were given in a qualitative statement rather than empericially. (NM and NS affects elites more now being one, and NWR protection has been lowered). Success rates, and damage were always subjective and hard to predict. We didnt really have statistical data to judge how the fight might go once war stance. Sleepy last war didnt NM and we had high WT which they cant GA because no rogues, and earlier war wSk had no pumped faeries to op us. Hybrid based gains and ranges on in-war hits also another factor making it hard to bring 9 faeries down.

But one thing was clear. We were never going to lose land this fight with our setup vs them. So we did what we had to do and I would say we did it well. We took 27k land from Emeriti iirc (we started notice drop 173k and my province died so 5k land was lost ~168k, and now 195.5k) and left war in a good position. Enjoy your war win, Emeriti. GGWP.

Cheers.

PS: I had 1 operation, not 2. Get well soon me!
    I personally thought your notice was a bluff initially though others on the LS team did not. I thought you would be interested in warring Sleepy as that would be your crown shot. We exited eow early to explore because we weren’t too concerned with receiving notice from you given my last comment. With mechanics the way they are, we could have essentially done the ops / auto cf thing and you’d get a 1 week auto cf from us after which it would be perfectly legit for anyone (including Sleepy to notice you). I wouldn’t have any issues noticing someone after they auto-credit another kd. Given that possibility, I didn’t see it a real possibility of you wanting to push a fight as it could ruin your age but rather a staredown where you tried to get duration cf that would prevent you from having to deal with us after your Sleepy fight.

From my end I wasn’t upset or QQing that you wouldn’t wave us after we noticed you. It would put you in a disadvantageous position and I wouldn’t do it either unless I thought it benefitted me. I did think after beating Sleepy you had a good crown shot and I personally was ok with the staredown as I saw it as appropriate revenge for how you blocked us from crowning 2 ages ago inspire of us winning that war in every way possible. As I said earlier in a previous post we started the age way behind with 22 provs and used pool very late so crowning was a long shot but we thoroughly enjoyed this age (the wars were fun) and from my POV the opportunity to pay you back for what you did was enough. At that point, obviously the desire is to win if possible but if not still happy with the outcome. This is just my POV and I have been inactive the past month due to getting crushed at work.

I’m just nkt a fan of excuses people make like the excuses 2 ages ago when Bb lost but said BS like “oh we’d have won if we played differently so it’s not a loss” and then floggers comments. With mechanics being what they are, it makes sense to get the WW and the hit and run is less attractive. The bulk of your gains came from your last wave as it was virtually unretalited by us. Had there been a possibility to win you’d have stayed in and done it. The mistake we made was not waving at cf drop and we overthought things a bit and got into our own heads somewhat. With that said I had no issue with you not waving and doing what you did. I only take issue with making excuses for losses or pretending to not lose (like last age) or saying WD up acres = winning. Back in the day without WW bonus hit and run was more viable but now you can have your cake and eat it too.

With that said I appreciate the more humble post from you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    ffs.
    time to suspend everyone and give me the crown until the rest of the server learns how to play without ****playing and/or sucking at this game.
    So team up with sleepy/bb and whoever else that knows how to play respectable and bash the idiots together? You just know right now you'll end up getting ****played by the same kingdoms in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    BTW im really disappointed from what i see.
    BB and Emerity had really good fight how its supposed to be fight for n1.
    Sleepy had really good age being targeted from few Kds and they came up from it.
    Every one from BB/Emerity/Sleepy deserve to win age for compete for real but what i see is some BS again. Its really bad for game. How you win is much more important from win alone. If you cant gain other people respect win have zero value.
    This new generation severely lacks discipline, moral and respect.

Postaholic
    protector come to mirc you msg me but went away ;)

Post Fiend
    Would be nice to see Spartans and Ronin het what they deserve

Thread Information