Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    That is not a 2v1 situation at all. Thats no different then the dozens of times that CR or Spartans or Emeriti or anyone else has taxed kingdoms or done acres4gold before a fight.
    Kingdom A and B (who have eoa CF) making a deal where B temporary farmout 30k cow acres to kingdom A just before a fight with kingdom C so Kingdom A can beat kingdom C is definitely a 2 on 1 and completely different than any CF for acres deal.

Acres4gold deals just before one of the kingdom goes to war is shaddy as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We didnt want to fight at all actually. If we want to talk about suspicious bull**** though, think about the convinient wars Mega got not one but 3? (was it 3 i think it was 2) ghetto wars where some ghetto just figured "Hey lets give it button to them so we can get farmed!" ..
    Most of your kingdom wanted to fight MEGA. Mike declined the eoaCF MEGA proposed and made a deal with Bart to borrow cow acres just to try to beat MEGA. Mike also tried to organize a gangbang on MEGA after the 1st war because he wrongly thought MEGA was xlogging.

About the wars, MEGA had a small province that was randoming and often was trading hits with kingdoms and when a kingdom gave button, we declared.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    Kingdom A and B (who have eoa CF) making a deal where B temporary farmout 30k cow acres to kingdom A just before a fight with kingdom C so Kingdom A can beat kingdom C is definitely a 2 on 1 and completely different than any CF for acres deal.

Most of your kingdom wanted to fight MEGA. Mike declined the eoaCF MEGA proposed and made a deal with Bart to borrow cow acres just to try to beat MEGA. Mike also tried to organize a gangbang on MEGA after the 1st war because he wrongly thought MEGA was xlogging.

About the wars, MEGA had a small province that was randoming and often was trading hits with kingdoms and when a kingdom gave button, we declared.
    what alot of bull****, i never asked for a gb of anyone i asked for the admins to delete the kingdom for cheating (go look in the danm forum topic i made HUGE RANT), also i never refused a CF, that was the full problem you as a kingdom refused to take the EOA CF, but keep the lies up if you want i can find 100% of logs where asf said he made a huge mistake dodging us and refusing the eoa cf.

There is no difference whatsoever, because Kingdom B can do with their resources as they see fit.
    If you want to extend CFs this far, then the game must be gridlocked at all times because now you're dictating DB by association rather than interaction.

You're as stupid as you were in the 30s, and you spew out the same verbal waste that Binar and ASF do like a good like abs *****.

Postaholic
    also i like to add it was the abuse of sitting/fake wars and cheating you guys did that lead to the mecanics today of max 21 sitter days that follow account not the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Bart obviously?
    Wasn't Bart.
    Either Judge or Rizen. If it's not Judge (he can speak for himself) then it's Rizen for sure.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

No, stop talking about you **** you dont have a clue about. What you are bringing up now is talks that happend later into the age not the initial or second diplo talks we had with MEGA. I guess you want to twist **** so much that you get confused with the time line.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Wasn't Bart.
    Either Judge or Rizen. If it's not Judge (he can speak for himself) then it's Rizen for sure.
    ? so judge and/or rizen is banned? or did I read that other admin post wrong?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

No, stop talking about you **** you dont have a clue about. What you are bringing up now is talks that happend later into the age not the initial or second diplo talks we had with MEGA. I guess you want to twist **** so much that you get confused with the time line.
    bour was/is monarch of MEGA. Not sure if his timeline is right or not, but he should have a clue
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Maybe not permanently?
    Multiple people have confirmed that home.alone is Rizen on multiple occasions (reliable sources).
    It being Judge is just what I always thought myself.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    It's definitely Kevin Durant.

bour was/is monarch of MEGA. Not sure if his timeline is right or not, but he should have a clue
    Obviously not since he then would have know that they turned down the eoa CF we proposed. Either way, that doesnt make him know **** what went on in RoO. :)

Tbf not like Rizen has to be a real person, it might again be someone's multi just the same so whatever.

Obviously not since he then would have know that they turned down the eoa CF we proposed. Either way, that doesnt make him know **** what went on in RoO. :)
    fair enough, I dont remember that timeline at all tbh, i remember the chat we had with Mike that day but I have to read up on the logs before I get any grasp of timelines and/or details
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Post Demon
    i agree 110%. but the most stupid thing is that ronin deserved this crown before their dealbreaking of sleepy.
    Did they?

Because last I checked Coss was in a great position to vulture and farm the **** out of them until Sparta conveniently dealbroke him.

They also only conveniently got in that position by dealbreaking/double hostiling The U and waving into an active hostile.

TBB/Sparta/Ronins have pretty blatantly been blocking for each other, dealbreaking for each other, and planning their ****play together the entire age.

fair enough, I dont remember that timeline at all tbh, i remember the chat we had with Mike that day but I have to read up on the logs before I get any grasp of timelines and/or details
    Probably cause you werent involved in it all before at a later date I would guess. At the begining of the age they didnt want to eoa cf as we wanted to. What Bourreau is talking about is what happend later during the age. - the fact that "most of the kingdom wanted to fight MEGA" thats just bull****. :)

Thread Information