Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    One of you Eme haters should join us for an age and see whats actually going on. Its a lot less conspiracy and ****playing than Steel wants you to belive thats for sure
    I think we already established we can't last a full age together. Not that I don't like you, but we just are not compatible as kingdom mates.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I think we already established we can't last a full age together. Not that I don't like you, but we just are not compatible as kingdom mates.
    You played with me for like 6-7 ages you idiot :P
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    It's definitely Kevin Durant.
    Lol god damnit don't do that while I'm drinking

Director of Age Changes
    Bringing up **** from previous ages won't really do much right now. Set an example for future transgressors now instead.

You played with me for like 6-7 ages you idiot
    Oh...

I just remember the last one I had to go in the hospital for my kidney stone surgery and had to abandon.

Not that I did not have time, but morphine and setting alarms is not compatible.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Oh...

I just remember the last one I had to go in the hospital for my kidney stone surgery and had to abandon.
    lol, are u kidding me?

You are walking around thinking you onlyt played half an age in Pewpew? it was like minimum 4 ages
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

lol, are u kidding me?

You are walking around thinking you onlyt played half an age in Pewpew? it was like minimum 4 ages
    I remember having my blow up with Rainbow over some bull**** that got me half nuts and going off the deep and making you all get a replacement before I abandoned. I remembered the age I rejoined and we had a good run and then Pet went nuts about emerald dragons and rage quit, and I remember the kidney stone and having to abandon. So many ages are a blur though.

I remember having my blow up with Rainbow over some bull**** that got me half nuts and going off the deep and making you all get a replacement before I abandoned. I remembered the age I rejoined and we had a good run and then Pet went nuts about emerald dragons and rage quit, and I remember the kindney stone and having to abandon. So many ages are a blur though.
    The ages are kinda blurred up together but im pretty sure you joined pew the same age Canabia did after Monument disbanned. And you for sure quit and rejoined atleast twice
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

The ages are kinda blurred up together but im pretty sure you joined pew the same age Canabia did after Monument disbanned. And you for sure quit and rejoined atleast twice
    Yeah I played there with Can, thats right. Is he still playing?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Obviously not since he then would have know that they turned down the eoa CF we proposed. Either way, that doesnt make him know **** what went on in RoO. :)
    We didnt turn down eoaCF. We did a bad hit early age and I proposed YR4 cf, mike countered with YR8 (probably because he thought he could beat us late age), which we accepted. After we got 2 wars, Mike proposed an eoacf but since there were 3 "small big" kingdoms, we wanted to have the option to war you guys cuz it would be fun and so MEGA's answer was "Can we talk about it later?" and received no answer, altough we would have been fine to just cf but prefered to leave the option open. Once we got our 3rd war, it was obvious we were way too big for a war to happen between us and we offered EOAcf to RoO, Mike stalled, turned it down and went to make a deal with Bart to try to beat MEGA.

I can understand why you think what you think because when the negotiations happend, Mike said exactly what you said and we digged the ingame messages exchanged and he aknowledged he was wrong. I guess he forgot to tell the rest of your kingdom he screwed up and went to screw you over even more when he sold you out to Barco.

EDIT: Of course I have all the logs of the nego that is proving what I'm saying, but I'm not a fan of posting private logs.

EDIT 2: Mike: You asked people to gangbang MEGA in #strategy and got no support. Bart even said "I dont gangbang if there is nothing in it for me"
    Last edited by Bourreau; 28-10-2017 at 19:40.

Veteran
    Maybe there were crazier alliance war ages, but the crown you are winning this age is the biggest dealbreaking ****playing crown in modern Utopia.
    And the crazy/stupid part is that Ronin would most likely have won anyways, a deserved crown.

I dont know who's fault all this is, but putting it on Emeriti or other kds for "not policing" feels wrong. The dealbreakers should be held accountable

PS, i also started veryvery early, so no reason to whip that oldskool dick around
    it is not the biggest. at least from my experience. again absolutely agree we could have won without the issues but we are beyond that now. what's done is done. I dont even agree with it but can't change it. however its the irony in the situation that keeps us going on. I mean my kd was once deleted when stoners farmed out to us. yet here we are, two blatant farm outs that we dont deny and wrong doing. where as the stoners one was just pure coincidence. haha the inconsistencies fuel us to push further

ps, you calling me new gen is laughable. heck even beat your snakes long again. nvm
    Last edited by markers; 28-10-2017 at 19:38. Reason: nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post

ps, you calling me new gen is laughable. heck even beat your snakes long again and played in pew (albeit under a different name)
    snakes was funny. I miss jonnyessen

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    it is not the biggest. at least from my experience. again absolutely agree we could have won without the issues but we are beyond that now. what's done is done. I dont even agree with it but can't change it. however its the irony in the situation that keeps us going on. I mean my kd was once deleted when stoners farmed out to us. yet here we are, two blatant farm outs that we dont deny and wrong doing. where as the stoners one was just pure coincidence. haha the inconsistencies fuel us to push further

ps, you calling me new gen is laughable. heck even beat your snakes long again and played in pew (albeit under a different name)
    Iam not sure if you are targeting the "top" or teh devs when you are talking about inconsistencies.
    If you played somewhere under another name and I dont know about it, thats on you not on me. Your kingdom being new-gen, I only used that term cause Korp or someone in this thread used it when talking to you. I can use another term if you want.
    Is "overgrown Warring kd" better? or "KDs competing for the first time". I can call you whatever you want, the label doesnt rly matter to me
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    We didnt turn down eoaCF. We did a bad hit early age and I proposed YR4 cf, mike countered with YR8 (probably because he thought he could beat us late age), which we accepted. After we got 2 wars, Mike proposed an eoacf but since there were 3 "small big" kingdoms, we wanted to have the option to war you guys cuz it would be fun and so MEGA's answer was "Can we talk about it later?" and received no answer, altough we would have been fine to just cf but prefered to leave the option open. Once we got our 3rd war, it was obvious we were way too big for a war to happen between us and we offered EOAcf to RoO, Mike stalled, turned it down and went to make a deal with Bart to try to beat MEGA.

I can understand why you think what you think because when the negotiations happend, Mike said exactly what you said and we digged the ingame messages exchanged and he aknowledged he was wrong. I guess he forgot to tell the rest of your kingdom he screwed up and went to screw you over even more when he sold you out to Barco.
    ASF disagrees with you.

[21:14] <&Korp> AquaSeaFoam you were the one that didnt want to a eoa in the begining.
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> yes that's true
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> well not me personally, but my kd yeah
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> I actually thought we should just eoa cf you

snakes was funny. I miss jonnyessen
    See you even played with me in snakes for 2 ages, so now we are up in 6-7 total
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information