Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Bringing up **** from previous ages won't really do much right now. Set an example for future transgressors now instead.
    This is the example the top KDs have been setting for a long time. Just this time it's a warring tier KD doing it to them and not being as subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    ASF disagrees with you.

[21:14] <&Korp> AquaSeaFoam you were the one that didnt want to a eoa in the begining.
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> yes that's true
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> well not me personally, but my kd yeah
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> I actually thought we should just eoa cf you
    Thats kinda exactly what bour just told you though?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    We didnt turn down eoaCF. We did a bad hit early age and I proposed YR4 cf, mike countered with YR8 (probably because he thought he could beat us late age), which we accepted. After we got 2 wars, Mike proposed an eoacf but since there were 3 "small big" kingdoms, we wanted to have the option to war you guys cuz it would be fun and so MEGA's answer was "Can we talk about it later?" and received no answer, altough we would have been fine to just cf but prefered to leave the option open. Once we got our 3rd war, it was obvious we were way too big for a war to happen between us and we offered EOAcf to RoO, Mike stalled, turned it down and went to make a deal with Bart to try to beat MEGA.

I can understand why you think what you think because when the negotiations happend, Mike said exactly what you said and we digged the ingame messages exchanged and he aknowledged he was wrong. I guess he forgot to tell the rest of your kingdom he screwed up and went to screw you over even more when he sold you out to Barco.

EDIT: Of course I have all the logs of the nego that is proving what I'm saying, but I'm not a fan of posting private logs.

EDIT 2: Mike: You asked people to gangbang MEGA in #strategy and got no support. Bart even said "I dont gangbang if there is nothing in it for me"
    again full of lies, go talk to asf he can set your false story crorrect, or i could just post the logs up to you, i gusse when in abs lieing get to be second nature to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    This is the example the top KDs have been setting for a long time. Just this time it's a warring tier KD doing it to them and not being as subtle.
    but they havent though. Not even close, thats kind of the issue here. Even CR wouldnt pull this sh1t
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    but it was not.

Was bour the guy who was part of the "A-war" behind the 300+ page forum war like 8 ages back?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    but it was not.
    Iam not taking a stance on what he is saying is wrong or not, but the logg Korp just posted says the same thing Bour just told korp
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

No, ASF is saying they didnt want to Bourreau is saying that they might have wanted to but prefered to leave it open.

Enthusiast
    but they havent though. Not even close, thats kind of the issue here. Even CR wouldnt pull this sh1t
    Perhaps not to the same extent we are seeing now but it's more of a "they always treated us poorly so now is our chance to stick it to them". Hopefully this over the top action this age cools things off for the future.

For the record, I don't really include your KD in this broad statement as I have personally never had a problem with Emeriti or any of your other KDs, aside from when you got our monarch deleted years ago...

No, ASF is saying they didnt want to Bourreau is saying that they might have wanted to but prefered to leave it open.
    Fair enough, but thats intent and not the deal. From what bour posted you wanted y8 and they wanted y4? Speaking about a hypotetichal EoACF seems strange
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Fair enough, but thats intent and not the deal. From what bour posted you wanted y8 and they wanted y4? Speaking about a hypotetichal EoACF seems strange
    You missed the part where mike suggested a eoacf and MEGA wanted to "discuss it" if they were interested in a eoaCF at that point there would be no need for discussion and just accept. imo.

Regular
    ASF disagrees with you.

[21:14] <&Korp> AquaSeaFoam you were the one that didnt want to a eoa in the begining.
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> yes that's true
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> well not me personally, but my kd yeah
    [21:15] <&AquaSeaFoam> I actually thought we should just eoa cf you
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    After we got 2 wars, Mike proposed an eoacf but since there were 3 "small big" kingdoms, we wanted to have the option to war you guys cuz it would be fun and so MEGA's answer was "Can we talk about it later?" and received no answer, altough we would have been fine to just cf but prefered to leave the option open. Once we got our 3rd war, it was obvious we were way too big for a war to happen between us and we offered EOAcf to RoO, Mike stalled, turned it down and went to make a deal with Bart to try to beat MEGA.
    EDIT: Yes we wanted to leave it open, but we didn't turn it down, we asked to postpone the discussion, which we never received an answer for. Like we told Mike in the negotiations, if RoO had answered : "we would prefer to settle it now", the answer would have been probably yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    again full of lies, go talk to asf he can set your false story crorrect, or i could just post the logs up to you, i gusse when in abs lieing get to be second nature to one.
    Post the logs, I remember perfectly the discussion you, asf and I had since themango was on a plane and hector was mainly a spectator.
    Last edited by Bourreau; 28-10-2017 at 19:54.

Director of Age Changes
    Like... who cares. Nothing ever gets done cause the threads are derailed with past conflicts. Move past them already...

Postaholic
    Full logs.

No edit no nothing just pure info, take it or leave it.

https://pastebin.com/XLK8mhnd

Strategy Moderator
    Obviously not since he then would have know that they turned down the eoa CF we proposed. Either way, that doesnt make him know **** what went on in RoO. :)
    To clear this up, early age, MEGA hit RoO and then a term cf was made to something like YR7. Around the end of YR2, RoO ingame asked MEGA to extend the CF to EOA. MEGA responded with something like "It's not even YR3, can we wait until a bit closer to the cf term and talk then?" There was no reply from RoO to this.

One player in MEGA was hopeful for the oppertunity to have a fair war vs a similar kingdom later in the age. Others including myself wanted to avoid drama and were in favor of just EOA Cf'ing RoO. The internal compromise in MEGA was to ask RoO if it was ok to talk more about it later. MEGA figured if they said "no, it's not ok we need EOA now", MEGA could have just worked out an EOA with them, but there was no reply from RoO and so MEGA figured they could just talk again a couple weeks before the current cf was up.

RoO, understandably, took the ask to talk later as a refusal to EOA CF and began focusing all efforts on finding a way to destroy MEGA. A couple weeks before the current term cf was up, MEGA contacted RoO to offer EOA cf but also asked if a province non-compete type clause would be ok. RoO said it wasn't ok and then MEGA asked if a "no lame play" type clause would be ok. RoO said they needed more time to think and then a few days later started farming the land from Bart's kingdom.

RoO then informed MEGA that they were not interested in a CF and they and would use the land farmed from Bart to ensure they smashed MEGA instead. I got some support, mainly from Flogger, that organized "borrowing" of massive amounts of cow land right before a conflict was "lame" play. It probably helped me to get his support that it was Bart and Mango involved in the scheme.

I am not aware of what Binar said to Mike, but according to Mike, he also had concerns about the situation.

Eventually, RoO agreed to just accept EOA cf with MEGA and to return the land to Bart. Bart used the deal with RoO to his advantage to pool the returned land from multiple provinces onto the selected cows of his choosing and was able to use that along with a late age war to get his kingdom mate's province to #1 nw.

Edit: From Mike's logs, it looks like it was a YR8 (not YR7) term cf and asking if it was ok to talk again closer to the end was in late YR3 (not late YR2.) Overall the events still match.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 28-10-2017 at 20:20.

Thread Information