Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You missed the part where mike suggested a eoacf and MEGA wanted to "discuss it" if they were interested in a eoaCF at that point there would be no need for discussion and just accept. imo.
    True, good ol absalom stalling tactic.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Iam not sure if you are targeting the "top" or teh devs when you are talking about inconsistencies.
    If you played somewhere under another name and I dont know about it, thats on you not on me. Your kingdom being new-gen, I only used that term cause Korp or someone in this thread used it when talking to you. I can use another term if you want.
    Is "overgrown Warring kd" better? or "KDs competing for the first time". I can call you whatever you want, the label doesnt rly matter to me
    overgrown war kd is funny too considering your war record this age haha the mechanics favor warring no? Sure this kd hasn't gone for top acres previously but we haven't ever really started the age saying 'yeah that crown is ours' but finished topish usually by eoa (age 72 2nd, age 71 7th, age 70 9th, age 69 12th, 68 gave up, 67 razed out, 66 deleted) anyway can go further and into other kds I had to pleasure of playing in but point being, if we ever had the time and commitment we can finish top anytime. guess you just don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    EDIT: Yes we wanted to leave it open, but we didn't turn it down, we asked to postpone the discussion, which we never received an answer for. Like we told Mike in the negotiations, if RoO had answered : "we would prefer to settle it now", the answer would have been probably yes.

Post the logs, I remember perfectly the discussion you, asf and I had since themango was on a plane and hector was mainly a spectator.
    Thats just petty semantics, if you were interested in a eoacf you would just answered yes and not wanting to delay it. A

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    overgrown war kd is funny too considering your war record this age haha the mechanics favor warring no? Sure this kd hasn't gone for top acres previously but we haven't ever really started the age saying 'yeah that crown is ours' but finished topish usually by eoa (age 72 2nd, age 71 7th, age 70 9th, age 69 12th, 68 gave up, 67 razed out, 66 deleted) anyway can go further and into other kds I had to pleasure of playing in but point being, if we ever had the time and commitment we can finish top anytime. guess you just don't understand
    Oh you can finish in the "top" in this current era you talk like thats a feat. In early 60s my ghetto not even whole kingdom finished 4th. You dont even need time for that, haha. :(

Veteran
    Oh you can finish in the "top" in this current era you talk like thats a feat. In early 60s my ghetto not even whole kingdom finished 4th. You dont even need time for that, haha. :(
    Eh I can go further and show crowns I collected back in the good old days but its pointless. Although you get my point, we don't really try or care and things happen.

Eh I can go further and show crowns I collected back in the good old days but its pointless. Although you get my point, we don't really try or care and things happen.
    Do it, i love you guys who are "hidden" superstars that all have tons of crowns but never want to reveal yourself. :)

Veteran
    Do it, i love you guys who are "hidden" superstars that all have tons of crowns but never want to reveal yourself. :)
    I've revealed myself before but obviously I cant because still playing multiple provinces/accounts in different kds (usually 1 war kd 1 growth kd, imagine how hard it was to have to hit my own provinces). But thats been known for awhile I thought. Been deleted before and hence why markers was created at one point.

ps. dont delete me again plz

I've revealed myself before but obviously I cant because still playing multiple provinces/accounts in different kds (usually 1 war kd 1 growth kd, imagine how hard it was to have to hit my own provinces). But thats been known for awhile I thought. Been deleted before and hence why markers was created at one point.

ps. dont delete me again plz
    What a surprise, talks big delivers nothing.

Veteran
    What a surprise, talks big delivers nothing.
    Reminds me of you

Reminds me of you
    Could you point out where I have claimed I have several crowns but then refused to reveal those crowns cause im "hiding"? :) I have 1 crown, or 2 depending on which system you use to count crowns, standard or Absalom.

^This is accurate.

I would be happy to perform a private audit of markers crown count and share the number. Just PM me your claims and I'll verify. It could take a day or so!
    Last edited by octobrev; 28-10-2017 at 20:43.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I guess you dont want to see my point, i didnt ask for your kds history (I know who u dudes are and stuf) I said I dont mind calling/labelling you whatever, you just have to provide me with a label/name.

Iam still curious what inconsistencies you are talking about though? Thats the interesting part here. To try and understand why you are doing what you are doing, not if you crowned in the golden ages or not
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Veteran
    Could you point out where I have claimed I have several crowns but then refused to reveal those crowns cause im "hiding"? :) I have 1 crown, or 2 depending on which system you use to count crowns, standard or Absalom.
    well if we are including abs then I have 2 from them alone

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I guess you dont want to see my point, i didnt ask for your kds history (I know who u dudes are and stuf) I said I dont mind calling/labelling you whatever, you just have to provide me with a label/name.

Iam still curious what inconsistencies you are talking about though? Thats the interesting part here. To try and understand why you are doing what you are doing, not if you crowned in the golden ages or not
    the policing from the top is never consistent. the actions taken by devs are never consistent. There has been gbs initiated when facts have been altered or coerced. Devs have actioned people or kds more harshly than others without reason or debate. Etc. I challenge the games remaining player base and owners to discuss and create change. Come up with a democratic system to decide on actions whether through the dev side or in game side.

the policing from the top is never consistent. the actions taken by devs are never consistent. There has been gbs initiated when facts have been altered or coerced. Devs have actioned people or kds more harshly than others without reason or debate. Etc. I challenge the games remaining player base and owners to discuss and create change. Come up with a democratic system to decide on actions whether through the dev side or in game side.
    Hahaha. Thats what you think you are doing? You know that the game got new owners like 3 ages ago right? And they are not the same devs that deleted your kd 6 ages or or when it was. And that me and BB (and sleepy every other age I guess) are the only 2 consistent top kds left and we rly dont like eachother much?

well okey, start a thread and get a conversation going then I guess. Make your motivation known, seek the changes, make the changes.
    Last edited by Binar; 28-10-2017 at 21:22.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information