Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

hey shai you asshat, back me up here. WTF is your Roro friend babling about?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Ill search for u tommorow the thread/s when I asked for these changes.. and not only once... but allways got negative replyes by top kds and forum trollers... as for wsk/me.. wsk was a great kd cuz 90% of the members stayed away from these forums :) still sad for disbanding them but meh... RL comes 1st allways

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    hey shai you asshat, back me up here. WTF is your Roro friend babling about?
    Lol dafoq do i know? The conversation between you two makes zero sense to me
    Last edited by Shai; 28-10-2017 at 23:15.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Ill search for u tommorow the thread/s when I asked for these changes.. and not only once... but allways got negative replyes by top kds and forum trollers... as for wsk/me.. wsk was a great kd cuz 90% of the members stayed away from these forums :) still sad for disbanding them but meh... RL comes 1st allways
    You might have noticed that its only me and proteus (and dorje) that posts in these forums for Emeriti aswell (CK doesnt count), and neither of us discuss in any of the suggested changes threads.
    we will have to wait and see what Hawk and Zauper comes up with and try to adapt as best we can
    Last edited by Binar; 28-10-2017 at 23:05.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Time set ingame cfs that cant be broken are at first glance a great change cause it kills dealbreaking. But it will give raise to other problems instead.. Kds like Ronin and Sparta will just make time based cfs with everyone else that are a threat, then farm each other, or other friends when noone can police them due to this new feature.

Farming is still the big issue
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Lol dafq do i know? The comversation between you two makes zero sense to me
    Im ur monarch for past 2 weeks :)) (with name..) u should try and understand me :))

Enthusiast
    You might have noticed that its only me and proteus (and dorje) that posts in these forums for Emeriti aswell (CK doesnt count), and neither of us discuss in any of the suggested changes threads.
    we will have to wait and see what Hawk and Zauper comes up with and try to adapt as best we can
    Agree.. but still I stick to my opinion.. top kds kept thid game standing still and not improve and all changes (before new ownerd came in) where for those top kds to keep whoring (also a ****tu change for them - increase honor gain oow.. when bb and onther top where farming every kd exiting war..). Lots of changes basically directed to the top 2-3 kds who were just farming the others..

Agree.. but still I stick to my opinion.. top kds kept thid game standing still and not improve and all changes (before new ownerd came in) where for those top kds to keep whoring (also a ****tu change for them - increase honor gain oow.. when bb and onther top where farming every kd exiting war..). Lots of changes basically directed to the top 2-3 kds who were just farming the others..
    Mechanics sucking isnt rly anyone that is playings fault, and I dont think they tried to cater to the top, more like they didnt care. I mean Emeriti won the age with 100k acres as all orcs, and the age after they boosted orcs so we basicly did the same again. And that was the same age BB whored honor oow ( that was the old owners and the OOW honor thing has been sort of fixed with the new Devs a long with a TON of nub/warring/nontop friendly changes) The only reason u have big kds with a lot of honor this and last age is that everyone is warring more
    Last edited by Binar; 28-10-2017 at 23:20.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    Barcolo wins last honor age (ww points - spot 15), emeriti wons 2 ages ago honor crown (cant see u in war charts.. if i remember right u had 0 wars and u where asking for honor deals all @the server :)).. so again dear binbin wake up pls

honor bonus from war > your skill.

So everyone has to war if they want to compete.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Barcolo wins last honor age (ww points - spot 15), emeriti wons 2 ages ago honor crown (cant see u in war charts.. if i remember right u had 0 wars and u where asking for honor deals all @the server :)).. so again dear binbin wake up pls
    Stop lying u ****. Ive never asked for honor deals in my whole life.
    Iam trying to have a discussion with you here, but you just continue to make sh1t up.

You fail to see the difference between using a mechanic and having a mechanic made for you. Like, i have 0 say in how this game is developed.
    David, I see you lurking, feel free to jump in and put these wild conspiracy theories to rest if you want
    Last edited by Binar; 28-10-2017 at 23:25.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I disagree. New owners are players from Old top kds and they are listening more to the players and implementing more changes to improve game play then any other previous owner.

This game turned to sh*t when absalom disbanded. Before that we made sure that there was some sort of honor and rules in the game, at least in the top, and that the worst cheaters got policed. The likes of Sparta and Ronin would never have been allowed anywhere near the top or gotten away with any of their BS in the absalom era.

Even a long Life Abs hater like Flogger would agree with that.

My point if it wasnt clear: the game itself isnt the problem. Its all the cheating scum playing it. It always have been. Mechanics itself will never be enough. Some things need to be dealt with by the player community. That was being done under the absalom era and a few times after even. Its not being dealt with today and that is why the game is worse then ever
    Last edited by Shai; 28-10-2017 at 23:30.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I disagree. New owners are players from Old top kds and they are listening more to the players and implementing more changes to improve game play then any other previous owners..

This game turned to sh*t when absalom disbanded. Before that we made sure that there was some sort of honor and rules in the game, at least in the top, and that the worst cheaters got policed. The likes of Sparta and Ronin would never have been allowed anywhere near the top or gotten away with any of their BS in the absalom era.

Even a long Life Abs hater like Flogger would agree with that.
    And yet the abs kds where allways on top (for some reason).. but yeah I agree somehow... having a big alliance keeping the gam3 clean was what kept the game alive.. however that alliance colapsed and then u could se3 the game weakness and sh^tplays/rs everywere.. bb/eme/cr kept this under control for few ages (aslong as the crown went to on3 of them).. then/now?

Enthusiast
    Stop lying u ****. Ive never asked for honor deals in my whole life.
    Iam trying to have a discussion with you here, but you just continue to make sh1t up.

You fail to see the difference between using a mechanic and having a mechanic made for you. Like, i have 0 say in how this game is developed.
    David, I see you lurking, feel free to jump in and put these wild conspiracy theories to rest if you want
    Conspiracy? For r3al binbin? Ur getting older as I sayed.. u dont remember asking for damn honor for cf? It was a trend those 2-4 ages..

Conspiracy? For r3al binbin? Ur getting older as I sayed.. u dont remember asking for damn honor for cf? It was a trend those 2-4 ages..
    Emeriti never did a honor for CF deal or msged the server for honor, that was CR(!!) and BB(?). We have always stuck to acres for CF You should stop mixing us all together, cause we arent the same people, we dont even like eachother
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information