Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Barcolo wins last honor age (ww points - spot 15), emeriti wons 2 ages ago honor crown (cant see u in war charts.. if i remember right u had 0 wars and u where asking for honor deals all @the server :)).. so again dear binbin wake up pls
    cRs, you must have forgot that at least part of the reason we had top honor with lower WW points was because we farmed WSK so bad in hostile you wouldn't press the button. I'm sure if that went to war we would have been much closer to quad crown. So what was your point exactly? :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Emeriti never did a honor for CF deal or msged the server for honor, that was CR(!!) and BB(?). We have always stuck to acres for CF You should stop mixing us all together, cause we arent the same people, we dont even like eachother
    And emeriti won a honor crown without a war.. :)) annyway im ouy.. gl.. point is u and other top leaders could have made this game better but instead u satisfy urself with some ****ty crowns. Kudos for u this age for choosing a allmost perfect warring strat and winning all ur wars.. but the past "hitt3d u"... congrats bart and team for a well executed lesson to old top

And emeriti won a honor crown without a war.. :))
    nah we had a war that age,. 2 actually :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

congrats bart and team for a well executed lesson to old top
    The only lesson Bart and team taught anyone was "be nice and treat people with respect and give them a fighting chance and they will dealbreak and stabb you in the back like the scum that they are" and it was your monarch (well up to yeasterday he was) that got taught that lesson.

Very very missplaced congratulation.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    The only lesson Bart and team taught anyone was "be nice and treat people with respect and give them a fighting chance and they will dealbreak and stabb you in the back like the scum that they are" and it was your monarch (well up to yeasterday he was) that got taught that lesson.

Very very missplaced congratulation.
    Not only coss falled for that trap...

Not only coss falled for that trap...
    Since Sleepy would had crowned and was the only deserving winner this age next to bb and Emeriti, who took each other out of it, Coss was the only one affected by their sh*t play and dealbreaking.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Since Sleepy would had crowned and was the only deserving winner this age next to bb and Emeriti, who took each other out of it, Coss was the only one affected by their sh*t play and dealbreaking.
    And yet sleepy started with a farm war vs bart kd .. farmed bio in a war.. and wanted to db ronin before ronin/sparta db them... nobody is clean shai.. and all top is fcked up.. without clear rulles it will allways be the same
    Last edited by cRs; 28-10-2017 at 23:56.

And yet sleepy started with a farm war vs bart kd .. farmed bio in a war.. and wanted to db ronin before ronin/sparta db them... nobody is clean shai..
    First war wasnt a farm war cause we didnt know who it was. It was a lucky war, nothing we arranged. Bio we took 10% of their land in war after they db us and noticed us in eowcf. Is taking 10% of a dealbreaking kds land in a war shady or farming you say? Some people wanted to wave Ronin eoa cause they knew they would just db us if we treated them fair and served notice. Coss still went with the fair option and look what happened?

Not one of your exemples is correct or any indication that Sleepy isnt "clean". Its insane to try and hint that those events are anything like what Ronin and Sparta have pulled last couple of ages.

Enthusiast
    First war wasnt a farm war cause we didnt know who it was. It was a lucky war, nothing we arranged. Bio we took 10% of their land in war after they db us and noticed us in eowcf. Is taking 10% of a dealbreaking kds land in a war shady or farming you say? Some people wanted to wave Ronin eoa cause they knew they would just db us if we treated them fair and served notice. Coss still went with the fair option and look what happened?

Not one of your exemples is correct or any indication that Sleepy isnt "clean". Its insane to try and hint that those events are anything like what Ronin and Sparta have pulled last couple of ages.
    You sayed yes to a war proposal vs a 10 guys kd... bio gave button to a 10 mil bigger kd... shaddy or not thats what happen3d... and I do know the reasons behind all these but lets stop being hipocrites.. both were farm wars(one more than annother)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyrus View Post
    cRs, you must have forgot that at least part of the reason we had top honor with lower WW points was because we farmed WSK so bad in hostile you wouldn't press the button. I'm sure if that went to war we would have been much closer to quad crown. So what was your point exactly? :)
    And u dont remember the "big farmout" you did dont u? i told u that coss rage quitted and 10 ppl followed him.. and asked u 10 times to stop hitting (after u allready did 3 waves) and yet u kept pushing on a 12-15 ppl kd till u made sure u had ur crown.. so yeah gg guys ur the best :)

And u dont remember the "big farmout" you did dont u? i told u that coss rage quitted and 10 ppl followed him.. and asked u 10 times to stop hitting (after u allready did 3 waves) and yet u kept pushing on a 12-15 ppl kd till u made sure u had ur crown.. so yeah gg guys ur the best :)
    Is it my problem that your KD fell apart? And is it so wrong to collect the equivalent of a WW bonus because of it? I don't feel it is.

The point is your insinuation was that we were top honor without warring to obtain it and it's false. We were #1 honor by a large margin from very early on in the age from... warring, you guessed it. You can claim that Emeriti won their honor crown from OOW honor farming, but don't lump us in with them, especially when -your KD- was a primary factor in why we were only 15th in WW points.

Is it my problem that your KD fell apart? And is it so wrong to collect the equivalent of a WW bonus because of it? I don't feel it is.

The point is your insinuation was that we were top honor without warring to obtain it and it's false. We were #1 honor by a large margin from very early on in the age from... warring, you guessed it. You can claim that Emeriti won their honor crown from OOW honor farming, but don't lump us in with them, especially when -your KD- was a primary factor in why we were only 15th in WW points.
    keep my kds name out of this you friend farming nub. You wouldnt have won anyting wihout farming Mike
    We didnt do any oow honor farming, we whored without using anon and the game mechanics gave us honor.
    Last edited by Binar; 29-10-2017 at 00:54.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    keep my kds name out of this you friend farming nub. You wouldnt have won anyting wihout farming Mike
    We didnt do any oow honor farming, we whored without using anon and the game mechanics gave us honor.
    Perhaps that's true, guess we will never know! Defend yourself to cRs, the one who accused you of OOW honor farming and CF for honor deals. I didn't pay attention to what you did that age so I don't know where your honor came from. I merely said that cRs can claim whatever he wants about it.

Enthusiast

1 age before that we trained up and spend lots of resources to save you from a gb from cr and sparta (the gc for land deal) and next age u catch us down and didnt gaved a sh^t about it... u just farmed.. and didnt stoped untill those 15 old wsk players started to raze u and ur damn honor. So before u talk pls get ur facts right.. and no we never asked for a peny or acre for all that sh^t u caused us 1 age before.. but meh we learned something..

Post Fiend
    Barcoloco for president. G.O.A.T

Thread Information