Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Yeah funny comment markers if u had to db 2-3 times this age, farm 2-3 friendlly kds and in the end to say: we dont even try :))

U fcked ur integritty from all point of views but meh.. u didnt even tryed :) that says enough.. :)
    lol you guys dont even pay attention correctly

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    On the contrary, with all the sh*t your kd have pulled this age i would say you are trying harder then anyone else.

Which is kinda sad. Despite all that “hard work" you still couldnt strap on a pair and fight 1 vs 1 in the end.
    when they come to us and giving everything for free no strings attached, well I'd say there wasn't any hard work involved. guess the hardest thing was saying sure. however i didnt even agree to it. ive been saying that since the thread started, delete us gb us action us. i even reported us.

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    when they come to us and giving everything for free no strings attached, well I'd say there wasn't any hard work involved. guess the hardest thing was saying sure. however i didnt even agree to it. ive been saying that since the thread started, delete us gb us action us. i even reported us.
    no wonder Poopsters loves your kd

1 age before that we trained up and spend lots of resources to save you from a gb from cr and sparta (the gc for land deal) and next age u catch us down and didnt gaved a sh^t about it... u just farmed.. and didnt stoped untill those 15 old wsk players started to raze u and ur damn honor. So before u talk pls get ur facts right.. and no we never asked for a peny or acre for all that sh^t u caused us 1 age before.. but meh we learned something..
    wSk always did stuff for others and never got anything in return
    you played it nice and it didn't pay because nobody cares about you unless they fear you
    fool me once...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    protector come to mirc you msg me but went away ;)
    Im on weekend mode :p

this new generation, as you call it, learned from you and other whoreturds
    You couldnt be more wrong.

Spartans are obviously keen followers of the forum. I got Drought casted on me in EOWCF. #foodforjoro
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    Spartans are obviously keen followers of the forum. I got Drought casted on me in EOWCF. #foodforjoro
    Why don’t the sh1tplayers just clean up their act and play better, straight up 1v1 without the BS. Surely they realize that others do not consider them good / skilled and do not respect them for their abilities. After all the point of consistently crowning is to be the best, without the recognition it’s worthless.

As much as people hated Abs, it provided a great mechanism for enforcing clean play. The fact the Abs existed was enough to deter the most vile acts of sh1tplay and people resorted to doing things on the margins. But to create an alliance like that, the bonds need to be greater than the ones people have today. Also no one really likes each other.

The people doing the sh1tplay just need to grow up and stop doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Since Sleepy would had crowned and was the only deserving winner this age next to bb and Emeriti, who took each other out of it, Coss was the only one affected by their sh*t play and dealbreaking.
    You sure sleepy should be crowned this age?? Sleepy only got 2 ww from the farming war ( 1st - bart 4th - Bio). The rest of real war (2nd - BB 3rd - spartan) got smashed hard and funniest thing is you talked how many ton of troops sleepy nsed in both war and how confident(90-10) sleepy can win the war make me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelord View Post
    You sure sleepy should be crowned this age?? Sleepy only got 2 ww from the farming war ( 1st - bart 4th - Bio). The rest of real war (2nd - BB 3rd - spartan) got smashed hard and funniest thing is you talked how many ton of troops sleepy nsed in both war and how confident(90-10) sleepy can win the war make me LOL.
    i agree. And thieving without TD? lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You couldnt be more wrong.
    Oh ok it must have been another Beastblood kd lead by a different guy named protector. My bad

Oh ok it must have been another Beastblood kd lead by a different guy named protector. My bad
    So what did protector teach you in the ways of ****play? I mean could you really be teached anything new since you are this old mysterious players that won several crowns throughout the ages and played much longer than anyone in here? OH wait, doesnt mean that you are the root cause then?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So what did protector teach you in the ways of ****play? I mean could you really be teached anything new since you are this old mysterious players that won several crowns throughout the ages and played much longer than anyone in here? OH wait, doesnt mean that you are the root cause then?
    Maybe I am who knows. You want to make a new kd next age and we can enforce your ideologies? We can then share fun stories

Agree.. but still I stick to my opinion.. top kds kept thid game standing still and not improve and all changes (before new ownerd came in) where for those top kds to keep whoring (also a ****tu change for them - increase honor gain oow.. when bb and onther top where farming every kd exiting war..). Lots of changes basically directed to the top 2-3 kds who were just farming the others..
    Instead of whining about top farming small KDs, teach them how to retal. Dont penalize better kingdoms. Bayern doesnt play with 10 v 11 either when they match the last on the charts.

And oh the hypocrisy, you yourself switched to farming oow ghetto's and even had your friends farm out honor to you (and then that same KD GBed us).

And emeriti won a honor crown without a war.. :)) annyway im ouy.. gl.. point is u and other top leaders could have made this game better but instead u satisfy urself with some ****ty crowns. Kudos for u this age for choosing a allmost perfect warring strat and winning all ur wars.. but the past "hitt3d u"... congrats bart and team for a well executed lesson to old top
    The fact that you condone the ****play confirms to me that the messages I got about you coordinating that GB on us are true.

Thread Information