Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I reported it and nothing was changed, so we ended up playing by mechanics that where deemed OK by the dev's and we played by the rules. That doesn't make me a hypocrite.
    What makes a hypocrite though, is cRs pretending to have morals in regards to said mechanics, but then abusing those himself.
    I'll allow it.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    I play in Emeriti
    My WPA is good now. Leave me alone! ;) <3
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    My WPA is good now. Leave me alone! ;) <3
    JoRo prov that has WPA is in breach of our CF agreement. Better get some AW done asap
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    JoRo prov that has WPA is in breach of our CF agreement. Better get some AW done asap
    Can't tell if this is a joke or not, but since this is BB I have to assume it is real.

Post Fiend
    Fake news Pillz. However we need to give him (JoRo) more material to complain about on the next AOTS

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Not agaaaaaaaaaain
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

The Bromance between JoRo and Emeriti leadership are #RelationshipGoals
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Why sad Sheister? Too many grudges against KDs in the game nowadays. Then again I did take 3 years off so I have no clue what happened the last 12 ages
    Because you belong in my heart.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Because you belong in my heart.
    Where do you hang out these days that we can catch up?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Yes I am sure Sleepy would had crowned. So is Ronin and Sparta. That is why they dealbroke us. They couldnt handle beating us fair.

As for saying our war record makes us undeserving winners-

First war was a lucky war. It changed nothing. We had a superior OOP stratgey and would have waved and farmed the sh*t out of anyone 48h later when we had full elite offenses and 3 raw tpa with 40 scientists in thievery, and the rest was fat with half our army. Bart tricked us into war and sure we gained the 5k ww bonus and 3k more land. But we would had gained even more not CFing everyone and being nice due to that lucky war. In fact, everyone else in the top benefited from this as much as us cause we gave them free CF out of guilt for being so lucky, instead of rather waving and warring them one by one as we had first planned.

Vs BB we f*cked up and gave them button from prosperous stance with them being avians and all. We lost a the insane amount of 3k land in that war and got big some big provs in return. 3k lost land as you might understand, is nothing over the course of the age.

Vs Barta we lost as well cause they told us "go ahead and explore we wont notice you" then we emptied pool and spend all gc right after the BB war, and they noticed us anyway, despite the fact that we had reversed roles earlier in the age. We said go ahead and explore, we wont notice you, they explored and we held our word.

Despite having 3 days to prepare for that war being fat and with a fresh loss vs a kd that had been pumping for 2 weeks we took over 10k land from them, got 3 huge cows that could secured the age for us, and would had farmed them badly in a b2b and secured the age. They and Ronin of course knew this too. So they send Bio to dealbroke us and noticed us into eowcf one day after we wd vs Sparta, so we wouldnt b2b Sparta.

Again we had a war vs an oponent that had been prepping for weeks trying to vulture us. We took roughly 10% of their land plus got the war win. 10% of a kds land in war is pretty a standard win and not close to a farmout. People now days seem absolutely clueless what a farmout is. Blame the ww bonus but get your numbers right and stop throwing around the word farmout every time someone net positive in land.

Lastly we would have farmed the f*ck out of Ronin despite them farming 35k land from Sparta and having weeks of preparing vs our 3 straight wars. They knew it, Sparta knew it. So instead they dealbreak and wave us half drafted and with gc stacked.

Why do you think Ronin dealbroke us? Just for fun? If they though they had any chance to beat us fair they would had warred us fair. Since they knew they couldnt they dealbroke us. They might pretend and claim otherwise and give some other bs reasons but everyone know a confident opponent dont dealbreak. He win fair and square and take some pride in it. Only an insecure coward dealbreak.

The fact that they send in Sparta first to plunder all our high gc provs shows you that they were so scared and felt so inferior they didnt even fully believe they could win by simply dealbreaking us by themselves. They had to have Sparta help them and dealbreake too by plundering us then ETing all our provs. That is surely the action of a confident kingdom?

Everyone knew Sleepy would win the age if people played fair and honored the deals and rules they agreed to play after (and benefited from) that entire age.
    When the people with no moral compass realised this, they dealbroke as that is the only way they can win.

Its hilarious that people say we arent good enough, or deserve to crown due to a 2/4 ww record when those very wars put us in a position to win the age. If we are so bad, how come when one week remained of the age we noticed and was set to farmt he no1 kd who had just farmed 35k acres from their allies to even be in a position to fight us? How bad and undeserving must the rest be, if we are? The fact that people from these kds claim this show their total lack of strategical insight and understanding of the mechanics. They just see us wding from two wars and cant even comprahend that we actually got things out of those losing wars that can be more valuable then a win.

I just love how the warring tier always claim the top is so dirty but every single time a war tier kd attempts whoring they end up playing waaaay dirtier then any of the whoring kds. Protector pointed it out rather simply. They lack the skills so rather then taking the loss and learning they dealbreak, farm and cheat.

Kindly provide proof on all your allegations with regards to us from sending BiO into noticing you guys, paying the big dorf from 5:12 to raze into you guys (and also Emeriti??) and any other things you are trying to second-guess and assume which has anything to do with us. Because if there's none, stfu and stop whining. Thanks.

Needs to get out more
    I would've responded:

Perhaps all these things are true, and perhaps not.
    You don't need proof but you might need to convince your coalition...
    Turkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Where do you hang out these days that we can catch up?
    Sadly, nowhere really. Slack sucks but no one is on irc anymore so pretty much just here. Very sad.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sadly, nowhere really. Slack sucks but no one is on irc anymore so pretty much just here. Very sad.
    Plenty of people on IRC ..

I thought utonet was taken down

I thought utonet was taken down
    Nope

Thread Information