Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Bb vs em

Enthusiast
    Jeez some of you don't know your ghetto warring kingdom. There is a noobs and a noobz, you are all mad at noobz. Hopefully I cleared that up.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Jeez some of you don't know your ghetto warring kingdom. There is a noobs and a noobz, you are all mad at noobz. Hopefully I cleared that up.
    As someone that's not fully in the loop, it's really confusing. I'm not sure if people are complaining about...
    1. The kingdom "noobs"
    2. The kingdom "noobz"
    3. Some other kingdom that they're just referring to ad noobs (i.e. bad players) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    As someone that's not fully in the loop, it's really confusing. I'm not sure if people are complaining about...
    1. The kingdom "noobs"
    2. The kingdom "noobz"
    3. Some other kingdom that they're just referring to ad noobs (i.e. bad players) lol
    all of the above?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

waste of time complaining. Better to focus on figuring out if you give a crap about next age tbh
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    1. The kingdom "noobs"
    2. The kingdom "noobz"
    1. The kingdom "noobs" is ex ruthless players, night and crew. Granted I don't see him there anymore, so they will probably be terrible.
    2. The kingdom "noobz" ghetto warring kingdom that had a hard time finding wars. They prefer every advantage.
    3. Where all noobs at heart.

1. The kingdom "noobs" is ex ruthless players, night and crew. Granted I don't see him there anymore, so they will probably be terrible.
    2. The kingdom "noobz" ghetto warring kingdom that had a hard time finding wars. They prefer every advantage.
    This. And 4. Ducks winning.

Post Fiend
    On (2), ghetto warring kingdom yes. Hard time finding wars, no. Prefer every advantage, honestly who doesn't?

1. The kingdom "noobs"
    2. The kingdom "noobz"
    It's actually a he not a they. He's a player in Sleepy. (Don't worry 99% didn't catch that when sleepy replied, was a good joke by them.)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information