Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Bb vs em

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    If the truth is insulting, then the person insulted themselves.
    Don't backseat mods.

@Mike.

Of those people I only know Proteus, Flogger, Elit and ASF. Of those 4 I've only seen 1 person (Proteus) achieve something during the time I've been playing. ASF tried to prov crown 2 ages ago and got farmed/outplayed by me. Flogger got outplayed by me. I'm definitely having fun, enjoying the game, and so does my KD. If I compare it to all the sourness of has-beens and try-beens that lurk in the top I count my blessings :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Don't backseat mods.

@Mike.

Of those people I only know Proteus, Flogger, Elit and ASF. Of those 4 I've only seen 1 person (Proteus) achieve something during the time I've been playing. ASF tried to prov crown 2 ages ago and got farmed/outplayed by me. Flogger got outplayed by me. I'm definitely having fun, enjoying the game, and so does my KD. If I compare it to all the sourness of has-beens and try-beens that lurk in the top I count my blessings :)
    You mean that even after farming ASF you didnt manage to beat ASF ghetto in the charts? Much impressive.

Probably better being a has been than a never been though.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You mean that even after farming ASF you didnt manage to beat ASF ghetto in the charts? Much impressive.

Probably better being a has been than a never been though.
    We did beat them in the charts. BB took prov land crown, we took prov NW crown :)

We did beat them in the charts. BB took prov land crown, we took prov NW crown :)
    How do you farm someone and still end up being smaller in acres? ... Also land is the only chart that counts for any show of skills.

ASF is not BB.

Why are you crying if you don't know what he's talking about?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    ASF is not BB.

Why are you crying if you don't know what he's talking about?
    That should be my comment when you obviously dont have any clue of what i was commenting on. :) You pulling this off poorly as well you should ask Bart for more tips and tricks.

No you just completely missed the timeline. Bart is talking about a province crown in his 5man KD two ages ago. You are trying to insinuate something that isn't. In other words you are doing "it" again. Funny how it works.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

No you just completely missed the timeline. Bart is talking about a province crown in his 5man KD two ages ago. You are trying to insinuate something that isn't. In other words you are doing "it" again. Funny how it works.
    What am i trying to insinuate with laughing at Barts so called "farming of ASF" ?

Bart outplayed ASF hard that age. ASF had all the advantages and external support. It's one of the finer moments in Bart's Utopian career if you want to measure game accomplishments. Personally I do not care about that, it would seem how this sad community ranks people. I only blame Bart giving 2 cents about what you people say. He knows his worth and shouldn't be here trying to prove something. That is just my opinion. He sees the positives it seems so that's good. He has something special in Sparta and you would literally do yourself a favor by asking him for "tips and tricks." Can't help people who don't want to help themselves through.

Bart outplayed ASF hard that age. ASF had all the advantages and external support. It's one of the finer moments in Bart's Utopian career if you want to measure game accomplishments. Personally I do not care about that, it would seem how this sad community ranks people. I only blame Bart giving 2 cents about what you people say. He knows his worth and shouldn't be here trying to prove something. That is just my opinion. He sees the positives it seems so that's good. He has something special in Sparta and you would literally do yourself a favor by asking him for "tips and tricks." Can't help people who don't want to help themselves through.

You didnt answer my question..

But let me get this straight, even though Bart outplayed and farmed ASF he still didnt manage to beat ASF in acres and only managed to get one province larger than ASF kd? Why would I ask tips and tricks from someone that has never achieved anything worth mentioning?

I like to post
    Because when faced with someone that is superior you shut up and listen.

ASF lost on both fronts. That fact alone would suggest he got greedy for both. You can look at a number of examples from the history books of how that usually ends up. Your example wasn't clear enough for my simpler mind and I didn't know what you mean from the start. You should try to moderate your rhetoric to the listener so when you see my name it Matija, oh OK, keep it simple and easy to understand - avoid unnecessary vagueness.
    Last question. Because two people are strictly smarter than one and because you need to ask that question in the first place.

Because when faced with someone that is superior you shut up and listen.
    Someone that has to cheat to get his results is superior to nobody. :))

ASF lost on both fronts. That fact alone would suggest he got greedy for both. You can look at a number of examples from the history books of how that usually ends up. Your example wasn't clear enough for my simpler mind and I didn't know what you mean from the start. You should try to moderate your rhetoric to the listener so when you see my name it Matija, oh OK, keep it simple and easy to understand - avoid unnecessary vagueness.
    Last question. Because two people are strictly smarter than one and because you need to ask that question in the first place.
    How can ASF lose when he ended up being bigger than Bart even though Bart farmed him? Why should I take you into account when I was discussing with Bart? You were the one jumping at me. Are you and Bart the same person?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How can ASF lose when he ended up being bigger than Bart even though Bart farmed him? Why should I take you into account when I was discussing with Bart? You were the one jumping at me. Are you and Bart the same person?
    He ended up with 0 crowns, we ended up with 1 :)

Are you trying to compensate for something Korp?

Thread Information