Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin and now BiO

  1. #91
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Ed ur ghetto so you guys shouldnt be meddling with the top KDs who all play fairly. Thats basically the tldr
    Play fairly?? HA
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73- Stole Your Glory

  2. #92
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Play fairly?? HA
    It was Bart taking a stab at A+ kingdoms. Lol

    Thanks for the B+/C- rating Mr Fitch
    Last edited by sUpeRneBU; 12-10-2017 at 00:33.

  3. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Ed ur ghetto so you guys shouldnt be meddling with the top KDs who all play fairly. Thats basically the tldr
    Yeah, they are the moral high ground of utopia. You do what they told u to if they said you feed them, then feed them. If they ask you to eat crap, then swallow it whole. Don't defy the gods of utopia or they will call you out as fake wars, cheaters, or whatever **** they call it.

  4. #94
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Few islands after 1:1
    Posts
    231
    Haha when a borderline D talking about a -B that has been playing at the top for few ages. Thats so much the standard of Uto has dropped.

    Irony is, when new kds been up there in the chart, you all wanna bash them. When there arent any competitors, you will bash those top warring kds for not upping their game.

    Since we are at this grading stuffs, anyone willing to grade all the kds around? Haha

  5. #95
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Since we are at this grading stuffs, anyone willing to grade all the kds around? Haha
    Keep it simple and only grade the 100 best kd's around. And do it with numerals instead of letters.

    If anyone needs this, I'll be willing to copy/paste the land chart.
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 12-10-2017 at 06:48.
    -Nox-

    Now playing a faery rogue of doom.

    546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

  6. #96
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    I'll be willing to copy/paste the land chart.
    Youre gonna post the one that doesn't have sparta on it right?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73- Stole Your Glory

  7. #97
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Few islands after 1:1
    Posts
    231
    Haha can do that man

  8. #98
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Haha when a borderline D talking about a -B that has been playing at the top for few ages. Thats so much the standard of Uto has dropped.

    Irony is, when new kds been up there in the chart, you all wanna bash them. When there arent any competitors, you will bash those top warring kds for not upping their game.

    Since we are at this grading stuffs, anyone willing to grade all the kds around? Haha
    Playing at the top? lol, you must be confused.
    [Hextor]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •