Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin and now BiO

Eezy peezy lemon squeezy orange springy

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    I assume that Diabeticmoose is just trolling at this point, better to just ignore. If anyone has a serious question about the situation more than happy to chime in with the facts but I think everything has been stated at this point...
    I am TBB so not a troll.. Me and Erv tried to speak after this all got out of hand with Poh with no luck (happy to export entire chat here) Ive been way to busy for any sort of involvement other then filling boxes and clicking buttons but seems to me things got out of hand and i asked Poh (Previous Monarch) to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    Seems to me it would be in tbb's interest to war BIO. Go legit for a minute, war for real and then, win or lose, pump in eow. Eezy peezy lemon squeezy. The U gonna be on ya regardless, make it harder with war protection.
    If we were interested in war with u i wouldnt of reached out to Rob to negotiate a CF because at the end of the day we could war but we couldnt war in peace therefore i tried to speak CF terms to only get delayed and vague response at the end. I know the game im not stupid.. Erv from THE U has told me straight up in a chat which i also play Fantasy Football with so i have the entire chat if interested that there is no hope to reach terms between TBB and THE U therefore he said He have an ongoing hostile and mentioned BIO is technically hitting into his Hostile. SO sure we could of worked out war terms but Erv guaranteed me to crap play and continue hitting us hostile or not its hard to even have a fair fight at this point so i wanted resolved and moved on
    Last edited by Diabeticmoose; 10-10-2017 at 00:56.

Enthusiast
    So is this the real BiO or just someone who stole the name?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    If we were interested in war with u i wouldnt of reached out to Rob to negotiate a CF because at the end of the day we could war but we couldnt war in peace therefore i tried to speak CF terms to only get delayed and vague response at the end. I know the game im not stupid.. Erv from THE U has told me straight up in a chat which i also play Fantasy Football with so i have the entire chat if interested that there is no hope to reach terms between TBB and THE U therefore he said He have an ongoing hostile and mentioned BIO is technically hitting into his Hostile. SO sure we could of worked out war terms but Erv guaranteed me to crap play and continue hitting us hostile or not its hard to even have a fair fight at this point so i wanted resolved and moved on
    Maybe if you showed even an iota of humility for YOUR actions we could talk. I still haven't seen ANYTHING publicly from you or any other TBB member even acknowledging that you did anything wrong by waving into our conflict with Sparta. On top of that you had plenty of opportunities to end this with a CF but made insane demands all along the way (almost like you were coordinating with Ronin...., but you would NEVER do that would you?)

Why would we leave you alone under those circumstances?

Maybe if you showed even an iota of humility for YOUR actions we could talk. I still haven't seen ANYTHING publicly from you or any other TBB member even acknowledging that you did anything wrong by waving into our conflict with Sparta. On top of that you had plenty of opportunities to end this with a CF but made insane demands all along the way (almost like you were coordinating with Ronin...., but you would NEVER do that would you?)

Why would we leave you alone under those circumstances?
    The YOUR actions is pointed to Poh and Not me i had literally nothing to do with this until i reached out to Erv like 24 hrs ago but offered no real solution or any way this conflict can end all he could say was maybe work on relations next age which is obvious on ur motives. Im not going to admit any wrong doing in anything i was no a part of all i know is both KD's if you want to look at it from both sides BOTH did really crappy things either intentional dodging or hitting into hostile whatever crap. The insane demand u speak of was regaining our acres u took from a agreed B2B in return for a CF how is that insane?

Post Fiend
    The YOUR actions is pointed to Poh and Not me i had literally nothing to do with this until i reached out to Erv like 24 hrs ago but offered no real solution or any way this conflict can end all he could say was maybe work on relations next age which is obvious on ur motives. Im not going to admit any wrong doing in anything i was no a part of all i know is both KD's if you want to look at it from both sides BOTH did really crappy things either intentional dodging or hitting into hostile whatever crap. The insane demand u speak of was regaining our acres u took from a agreed B2B in return for a CF how is that insane?
    ? Are you saying that someone else in TBB was responsible for the actions of the kingdom? Do you have some sort of rotating dictator leadership structure?? Actually that sounds sorta cool, tell me more :)

Anyway -- A few points.

- The MAIN issue, and which has not been addressed, so the blatant wave into our hostile with Sparta.
    - In previous posts I said that all of the other actions, on both sides, are not a big deal. Sure they probably didn't create a lot of goodwill on both sides but there are well within Utopian "norms" -- In that vein it is complete BS to try to put all that stuff under one basket and just say "BOTH sides did really crappy things". NO, that is NOT what happened. We both did some questionable diplo in the early age and then YOUR kingdom choose to blatantly wave into our hostile with Sparta. THEN we waved you directly after a questionable war, broke CF BEFORE any hits and hit you as soon as we could IN retaliation for your earlier 2v1. The fact that you still see this as a "both sides" thing is why we are not going to be able to come to any sorta of agreement.
    - Asking for land back in the middle of our conflict IS insane... After all that happened you asked us to give you, I think it was 8k acres -- which on a side note was MORE than we were up at the time. We have a 100% legitimate reason to wave you and at any time you could have agreed to a normal CF or just manned up and pressed the button... Yea, you would have lost, but it would have been the honorable thing to do.

He claims they gonna do this till EoA, so you want immunity till EoA??? While in the top 10?? Just let us take the land as a favor, you dont need to be in top 10 with all this drama. We will try to make better use of it.
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

It's hilarious to hear you speak of fairness. So cute. If we truly believed you were in a legit "hostile," we would respect it. Allow me to demonstrate.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from July 1 of YR7 till January 7 of YR8 - 31 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 0 (0 acres)
    Total attacks suffered: 49 (16,195 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 47 (16,195 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (288 acres)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Uniques: 19

Phew, some Intense hostilities right there. We had more hostile action in prosperous.

You don't get to tag hostile at a whim. You can't even technically BE hostile with the U, since it's negated in war. So, actually, you are just a bunch of **** playing cowards hiding under a fake hostile tag since May24YR7.

Going back to my original point. A war benefits TBB. It continues to negate hostile ops from the U, gains on any land attacks greatly reduced AND an EOW pump, win or lose. Seems to me the only thing keeping you from the button is cowardice

[Insert Obama mic drop here]
    Last edited by ellivort; 10-10-2017 at 02:07.
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

? Are you saying that someone else in TBB was responsible for the actions of the kingdom? Do you have some sort of rotating dictator leadership structure?? Actually that sounds sorta cool, tell me more :)

Anyway -- A few points.

- The MAIN issue, and which has not been addressed, so the blatant wave into our hostile with Sparta.
    - In previous posts I said that all of the other actions, on both sides, are not a big deal. Sure they probably didn't create a lot of goodwill on both sides but there are well within Utopian "norms" -- In that vein it is complete BS to try to put all that stuff under one basket and just say "BOTH sides did really crappy things". NO, that is NOT what happened. We both did some questionable diplo in the early age and then YOUR kingdom choose to blatantly wave into our hostile with Sparta. THEN we waved you directly after a questionable war, broke CF BEFORE any hits and hit you as soon as we could IN retaliation for your earlier 2v1. The fact that you still see this as a "both sides" thing is why we are not going to be able to come to any sorta of agreement.
    - Asking for land back in the middle of our conflict IS insane... After all that happened you asked us to give you, I think it was 8k acres -- which on a side note was MORE than we were up at the time. We have a 100% legitimate reason to wave you and at any time you could have agreed to a normal CF or just manned up and pressed the button... Yea, you would have lost, but it would have been the honorable thing to do.
    As i previously mentioned I was too busy and had to step away from any sort of major involvement when i returned to TBB after other adventures i had in other kds. When i saw how out of control this situation got i decided to remove Poh the guy who diplo with u early on and im sure during spartan conflict stuff and is NO LONGER IN THE KINGDOM due to the actions that causes these consequences. SO on TBB behalf i will apologize to TBB for the way the age has shaped for them and Apologies to THE U for how things turned up side down but im not going to sit here and apologize anything further then that because we are both at fault and when i tried to extend good faith i was told to basically F off which im not even mad i get it. TO you point Ronin also had a legitimate reason to wave. All TBB did was war ronin and secured a B2B because how the conflict ended. Even though we had won on the books but we came out smaller on land and honor so we wanted a rematch while we had the benefit of better economy and our TMS were still in better shape then theirs were. Once EOWCF we waved and low and behold you guy hit into a conflict and called it fake and continued and continued and continued which ruined what Ronins wanted was a rematch and you ruined it therefore there wasnt no collaboration of HEY RONIN HIT THE U BECAUSE WE GOT ****PLAYED.. IF anything Ronin got ****played by THE U in this case.

Regardless of the matter now im looking to end relations and move on but its quite obvious it isnt going to happen. the 7 or 8k acres you took from us in an agreed conflict was all we wanted back and we would resume our war instead u decided to chartshape to Ronin. I think u guys knew heads up u couldnt win a war against us and if u wanted a fair 1vs1 we would of gave but this happened instead.. Doesnt matter now there was better ways for BOTH sides to handle this and instead BOTH sides handled it like yall were in PRE K

It's hilarious to hear you speak of fairness. So cute. If we truly believed you were in a legit "hostile," we would respect it. Allow me to demonstrate.

** Summary **

Phew, some Intense hostilities right there. We had more hostile action in prosperous.

You don't get to tag hostile at a whim. You can't even technically BE hostile with the U, since it's negated in war. So, actually, you are just a bunch of **** playing cowards hiding under a fake hostile tag since May24YR7.

Going back to my original point. A war benefits TBB. It continues to negate hostile ops from the U, gains on any land attacks greatly reduced AND an EOW pump, win or lose. Seems to me the only thing keeping you from the button is cowardice

War is a stance

Meter points indicate hostile therefore no fake tag

So much crying.
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

** Summary **

AND to reiterate the point i made The U regardless in their mind sees TBB as an active hostile so if we move on without closing relations hits will continue regardless of stance

So much crying.
    Not crying.. Ur going to be of course more tough and badass on this matter right now because of the upper hand..

Post Fiend
    gotta restock popcorn, selling out fast !!

Thread Information