Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
As i previously mentioned I was too busy and had to step away from any sort of major involvement when i returned to TBB after other adventures i had in other kds. When i saw how out of control this situation got i decided to remove Poh the guy who diplo with u early on and im sure during spartan conflict stuff and is NO LONGER IN THE KINGDOM due to the actions that causes these consequences. SO on TBB behalf i will apologize to TBB for the way the age has shaped for them and Apologies to THE U for how things turned up side down but im not going to sit here and apologize anything further then that because we are both at fault and when i tried to extend good faith i was told to basically F off which im not even mad i get it. TO you point Ronin also had a legitimate reason to wave. All TBB did was war ronin and secured a B2B because how the conflict ended. Even though we had won on the books but we came out smaller on land and honor so we wanted a rematch while we had the benefit of better economy and our TMS were still in better shape then theirs were. Once EOWCF we waved and low and behold you guy hit into a conflict and called it fake and continued and continued and continued which ruined what Ronins wanted was a rematch and you ruined it therefore there wasnt no collaboration of HEY RONIN HIT THE U BECAUSE WE GOT ****PLAYED.. IF anything Ronin got ****played by THE U in this case.

Regardless of the matter now im looking to end relations and move on but its quite obvious it isnt going to happen. the 7 or 8k acres you took from us in an agreed conflict was all we wanted back and we would resume our war instead u decided to chartshape to Ronin. I think u guys knew heads up u couldnt win a war against us and if u wanted a fair 1vs1 we would of gave but this happened instead.. Doesnt matter now there was better ways for BOTH sides to handle this and instead BOTH sides handled it like yall were in PRE K
Well, if it's true that you removed the person directly responsible for waving into our conflict with Sparta that IS something. And I'm glad you apologized. That said I am a bit skeptical because if you were genuine about that why not accept a CF after we had waved you for land? Why ask for 8k land back after the masses? Also if you can't see that our actions to this point are in direct REACTION to what happened earlier I dunno man...

Also Ronin does NOT have a legitimate beef with us but that is a separate issue.