Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin and now BiO

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    Don't you have button on Bio? From what you write, context doesn't matter - just 'settle on the battle field'. Don't back out and press the button you have? War you'll have, and problem solved :)
    Meter maxed I think.... but they haven't retalled so they don't have button do they?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Who are these ghettos?!

Don't you have button on Bio? From what you write, context doesn't matter - just 'settle on the battle field'. Don't back out and press the button you have? War you'll have, and problem solved :)
    Indeed they could have...
    Rob|BiO
    "BRING IT ON"
    Find us on utonet at #bio-public

Post Fiend
    I agree with you. I was yelling "Push the Button" over and over again, but evidently TheU is planning to wave into any war we get into for the rest of the age, and are threatening to PK our chained targets. Personally I don't care. PK me and i just restart my province, but my monarch would prefer to avoid this from happening. I would love to war Bio, TheU, Ronin's or anyone else on the server, but my monarch says we have to close relations with TheU first. I follow my leader!

Dear members of The U (7:16)

On behalf of TBB i would like to issue an apology statement regarding Spartans vs The U B2B that we hit into. Even tho i have limited knowledge of the situation and since got rid of the cancer in the kingdom from the little info i have on the matter I want to apologize for TBB waving into a active hostile that involved abducting scientist prior to war commencing. TBB is not cowards nor ****players and i am currently restoring full order to prevent our KD to be involved in or with any form of questionable play in the future however will not be bullied or ****played againt either. Quite honestly im angry at the leads who took over for me and how things have been dealt with which I do not condone. The U we apologize and hope we can work toward a end of relations soon.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post

On behalf of TBB i would like to issue an apology statement regarding Spartans vs The U B2B that we hit into. Even tho i have limited knowledge of the situation and since got rid of the cancer in the kingdom from the little info i have on the matter I want to apologize for TBB waving into a active hostile that involved abducting scientist prior to war commencing. TBB is not cowards nor ****players and i am currently restoring full order to prevent our KD to be involved in or with any form of questionable play in the future however will not be bullied or ****played againt either. Quite honestly im angry at the leads who took over for me and how things have been dealt with which I do not condone. The U we apologize and hope we can work toward a end of relations soon.
    im prety sure this guy isnt sincer just by looking at his avatar from movie. nice move trol guy

Shouldnt this be in the other thread or, ya know, in private Diplo? Why the showiness?
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    Shouldnt this be in the other thread or, ya know, in private Diplo? Why the showiness?
    I do believe Meep was just saying that TBB never publicly apologized for hitting into their hostile. This looks like the public apology they were craving, now the question is does TheU accept the apology and close relations with TBB or does the drama continue. Stay tuned!

In that case it probably require a its own thread entitled "we submit...forgiveness.... please"
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Umm how many times can tbb kick the person I had to do diplo with? This is the second time his being kicked has been brought up now. I mean I don’t really care because for me the age is done. I look to next age now when 2v1 will be the norm.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post

Apology not accepted. It’s all good to apologize but seems The U got 2v1 not once but twice. And don’t tell me your 2v1 wasn’t coordinated. Shame on you ronin for jumping in. Shame on you sparta for trying to strong arm people. Finally shame on you tbb for all of this crap. The 4 days of me getting like 1-2 hours sleep because I had to do diplo on azn time. The blame for trying to dodge our war agreement. Not contacting us to redo diplo deal on agreed War and going to War with ronin instead. Shame on you for helping sparta. We did exactly what you did. The difference is we counted on friends to have our back. Friends like Beastblood. Friends that when asked we went after emeriti and policed their ****. It’s all good though. All bets. All deals all friendships are now null and void. And if astron don’t know what I’m talking about then maybe he should go talk to protector. We were CR and BB *****es. We did everything they ever asked. While we would steal simians shinies. Emeriti shinies and everyone else’s we left you untouched age after age.

I am an insignificant player. The only thing I’m good for is being a wildcard. Unlike farms in past like morbo and simian and even pewpew I decide who gets my acres. Chart shaping 101. We recognize no War stance. No hostile. No agreed War tag. No one is off limits. Except sleepy and bio. The two kingdoms least likely to come to any aid.

Edit:also can we mention how you treated us like crap since freeze because you thought we were barco pandas? All three kingdoms said the same crap. Funny really. I sound like I’m butt hurt but I really ain’t. I’m excited. You never know where we are. Are we a full kd or a kd of 20. You’ll know when we smash into your stuff. Cp out!
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 11-10-2017 at 10:27.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Apology not accepted. It’s all good to apologize but seems The U got 2v1 not once but twice. And don’t tell me your 2v1 wasn’t coordinated. Shame on you ronin for jumping in. Shame on you sparta for trying to strong arm people. Finally shame on you tbb for all of this crap. The 4 days of me getting like 1-2 hours sleep because I had to do diplo on azn time. The blame for trying to dodge our war agreement. Not contacting us to redo diplo deal on agreed War and going to War with ronin instead. Shame on you for helping sparta. We did exactly what you did. The difference is we counted on friends to have our back. Friends like Beastblood. Friends that when asked we went after emeriti and policed their ****. It’s all good though. You can blame my “racist” taunt for saying less azns because your azns played with me before they were BB azns. All bets. All deals all friendships are now null and void. And if astron don’t know what I’m talking about then maybe he should go talk to protector. We were CR and BB *****es. We did everything they ever asked. While we would steal simians shinies. Emeriti shinies and everyone else’s we left you untouched age after age.

I am an insignificant player. The only thing I’m good for is being a wildcard. Unlike farms in past like morbo and simian and even pewpew I decide who gets my acres. Chart shaping 101. We recognize no War stance. No hostile. No agreed War tag. No one is off limits. Except sleepy and bio. The two kingdoms least likely to come to any aid. I did my part

Edit:also can we mention how you treated us like crap since freeze because you thought we were barco pandas? All three kingdoms said the same crap. Funny really. I sound like I’m butt hurt but I really ain’t. I’m excited. You never know where we are. Are we a full kd or a kd of 20. You’ll know when we smash into your stuff. Cp out!
    I knew it wouldnt get accepted and thats fine. I did the right thing when others didnt. However you also admitted yourself that you asked for help which is no different then what ur accusing the Ronin involvement .. We can both sit here for days and deny everything but at the end of the day both kingdoms the got involved also had reasons too.. THe U hits into a agreed B2B and Ronins action and Bio Hits TBB because were in range and a target they can smash.. So you cant just sit here and throw out false claims on anything because at the end they both had reason to do what they did right or wrong.

All you wanna talk about is diplo I saw ur kd mates on here wanting an apology for spartan conflict they did i also reached out to erv previously with no success so really the problem at this point is you and you kd for not wanting to do the right thing and both coexist and end useless relations because of getting butt hurt and the crying.. IF its worth it to you fine so be it but end of the day its just a game essentially and if you point your whole life to a game that consumes you beyond comprehension and allow things like this to continue and refuse any solution then who really is the problem here?
    Last edited by Diabeticmoose; 10-10-2017 at 23:29.

Post Demon
    I'm no CP so I won't back up everything he said.

It is at least an improvement that you're apologizing this time, unlike the last time.

I also didn't expect help from anyone.

All the top had other things going on, and that's fine, it's nobodies obligation to deal with ghetto drama.

If I'm doing something, it's because I feel it's the right thing to do, not because I expect to come out ahead or have people back me up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    So the question I have is Why won't anyone war us now? I mean we have 2 fricken wars this age and have had kingdoms back out of war at least 5 times. I mean the kingdoms we were supposed to war were the same size as us, but they would still back out. Is it because our set up is too strong or is TBB just known to be an elite warring kingdom that noone wants to mess with? I am not being cocky or anything, I just truly want to know why noone will war us. Please be honest in your responses and know that I have been in this kingdom for a few ages and KNOW we set fair terms for war.
    Not sure personally, but I have never heard of you so probably isn't that.

Thread Information