Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin and now BiO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    As i previously mentioned I was too busy and had to step away from any sort of major involvement when i returned to TBB after other adventures i had in other kds. When i saw how out of control this situation got i decided to remove Poh the guy who diplo with u early on and im sure during spartan conflict stuff and is NO LONGER IN THE KINGDOM due to the actions that causes these consequences. SO on TBB behalf i will apologize to TBB for the way the age has shaped for them and Apologies to THE U for how things turned up side down but im not going to sit here and apologize anything further then that because we are both at fault and when i tried to extend good faith i was told to basically F off which im not even mad i get it. TO you point Ronin also had a legitimate reason to wave. All TBB did was war ronin and secured a B2B because how the conflict ended. Even though we had won on the books but we came out smaller on land and honor so we wanted a rematch while we had the benefit of better economy and our TMS were still in better shape then theirs were. Once EOWCF we waved and low and behold you guy hit into a conflict and called it fake and continued and continued and continued which ruined what Ronins wanted was a rematch and you ruined it therefore there wasnt no collaboration of HEY RONIN HIT THE U BECAUSE WE GOT ****PLAYED.. IF anything Ronin got ****played by THE U in this case.

Regardless of the matter now im looking to end relations and move on but its quite obvious it isnt going to happen. the 7 or 8k acres you took from us in an agreed conflict was all we wanted back and we would resume our war instead u decided to chartshape to Ronin. I think u guys knew heads up u couldnt win a war against us and if u wanted a fair 1vs1 we would of gave but this happened instead.. Doesnt matter now there was better ways for BOTH sides to handle this and instead BOTH sides handled it like yall were in PRE K
    Well, if it's true that you removed the person directly responsible for waving into our conflict with Sparta that IS something. And I'm glad you apologized. That said I am a bit skeptical because if you were genuine about that why not accept a CF after we had waved you for land? Why ask for 8k land back after the masses? Also if you can't see that our actions to this point are in direct REACTION to what happened earlier I dunno man...

Also Ronin does NOT have a legitimate beef with us but that is a separate issue.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    Your complaining about us waiting for you to get out of war to hit you? What?
    Hes complaining about bio waiting and pumping.

Gawd kremlin, git gud at your 4 party ****shows

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    gotta restock popcorn, selling out fast !!
    +1 yup

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So is this the real BiO or just someone who stole the name?

Well it’s been on my signature for 8 years or whatever and before that on another account so take your guess.
    Rob|BiO
    "BRING IT ON"
    Find us on utonet at #bio-public

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Is that why u waited a week to hit us? Soo badass you waited for someone else to do damage for you so you can walk over them knowing u wouldn’t been able to fight us head on u need a handicap ?

We had planned to wave a different KD, who, ofc, wanted cf. After the land gain we need time to pump. We heard about your drama then saw massacre waves. Thought to reconsider but then activity stopped so we proceeded with wave, and here we are, listening to you whine about being battered and broken for the rest of the age. Do the be made because we dgaf about your cowardly hiding. Last I checked pumping before war is pretty standard.
    Last edited by ellivort; 10-10-2017 at 04:48.
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Post Fiend
    It looks to me that the U is hiding behind war stance protection to channel the land from TBB to Ronins, since they still hit TBB a lot from their war, and mostly do abduct in war. That's a very creative way to chart-shape I must say. *clap clap*

So from BiO's point of view, TBB cannot hit back? Not sure why BiO claim TBB "cowardly hiding" since news show hits were flying back and forth.

The U hit TBB, TBB hit the U. It's quite simple to comprehend i think.

Post Demon
    It looks to me that the U is hiding behind war stance protection to channel the land from TBB to Ronins, since they still hit TBB a lot from their war, and mostly do abduct in war. That's a very creative way to chart-shape I must say. *clap clap*

So from BiO's point of view, TBB cannot hit back? Not sure why BiO claim TBB "cowardly hiding" since news show hits were flying back and forth.

The U hit TBB, TBB hit the U. It's quite simple to comprehend i think.
    What a shame guys, having ronins bounce into your hostile to bail you out didn't work out the way you thought it would.

I feel so bad for you.

Don't worry though, I'll find Ronins and **** them the next time they're in a relevant war for 2v1ing us.

Maybe we even get the chance later this age!

Post Fiend
    Man, I miss my ghetto kingdom. We used to war like 7-10 time an age. I would just find people in my range, and say "want to war" and someone would respond "Sure". We would set terms and a wave date, and boom we got a war. Sure we lost a lot of them, but losing a war was much more fun than not warring at all. When i first started with TBB we would get a lot of wars too, but since my monarch was a much better strategist than I was, and the kingdom was much more active we would rarely lose. So the question I have is Why won't anyone war us now? I mean we have 2 fricken wars this age and have had kingdoms back out of war at least 5 times. I mean the kingdoms we were supposed to war were the same size as us, but they would still back out. Is it because our set up is too strong or is TBB just known to be an elite warring kingdom that noone wants to mess with? I am not being cocky or anything, I just truly want to know why noone will war us. Please be honest in your responses and know that I have been in this kingdom for a few ages and KNOW we set fair terms for war.

I would love to see kingdoms actually settle disputes on the battlefield instead of in the forums. Meep and Krem, set your terms and let's go to war. I guarantee you it will be much more fun than arguing back and forth with us in the forums. Oh and remember, you cannot use the "your TM's are too strong" excuse because you did massacre them twice a day for 4 days.
    Last edited by Uncle Ed; 10-10-2017 at 07:55.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Man, I miss my ghetto kingdom. We used to war like 7-10 time an age. I would just find people in my range, and say "want to war" and someone would respond "Sure". We would set terms and a wave date, and boom we got a war. Sure we lost a lot of them, but losing a war was much more fun than not warring at all. When i first started with TBB we would get a lot of wars too, but since my monarch was a much better strategist than I was, and the kingdom was much more active we would rarely lose. So the question I have is Why won't anyone war us now? I mean we have 2 fricken wars this age and have had kingdoms back out of war at least 5 times. I mean the kingdoms we were supposed to war were the same size as us, but they would still back out. Is it because our set up is too strong or is TBB just known to be an elite warring kingdom that noone wants to mess with? I am not being cocky or anything, I just truly want to know why noone will war us. Please be honest in your responses and know that I have been in this kingdom for a few ages and KNOW we set fair terms for war.

I would love to see kingdoms actually settle disputes on the battlefield instead of in the forums. Meep and Krem, set your terms and let's go to war. I guarantee you it will be much more fun than arguing back and forth with us in the forums. Oh and remember, you cannot use the "your TM's are too strong" excuse because you did massacre them twice a day for 4 days.
    these guys don't war they just troll the forums

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    What a shame guys, having ronins bounce into your hostile to bail you out didn't work out the way you thought it would.

I feel so bad for you.

Don't worry though, I'll find Ronins and **** them the next time they're in a relevant war for 2v1ing us.

Maybe we even get the chance later this age!
    Meep crying as always...

I like the amount of planning, time, storytelling, troll scripts and effort spent just to take us down. I'm proud to be a TBB today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ad1310 View Post
    these guys don't war they just troll the forums
    Do we get paid to troll in an obsolete forum? I'm very impressed how passionate these trolls are to troll a forum with max 80 viewers online at the same time.

Regular
    gotta restock popcorn, selling out fast !!
    add some kleenex a lot of cryng and whineing is about to hapen

Director of Age Changes
    Not cool when it happens to you, eh? lmao
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    So the question I have is Why won't anyone war us now? I mean we have 2 fricken wars this age and have had kingdoms back out of war at least 5 times.
    Don't you have button on Bio? From what you write, context doesn't matter - just 'settle on the battle field'. Don't back out and press the button you have? War you'll have, and problem solved :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Thread Information