Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The U vs tbb and ronin and now BiO

I was gung-ho to wave your ass before **** even went down with the U. Let me assure you, I maintain the same level of badass, always
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    The YOUR actions is pointed to Poh and Not me i had literally nothing to do with this until i reached out to Erv like 24 hrs ago but offered no real solution or any way this conflict can end all he could say was maybe work on relations next age which is obvious on ur motives. Im not going to admit any wrong doing in anything i was no a part of all i know is both KD's if you want to look at it from both sides BOTH did really crappy things either intentional dodging or hitting into hostile whatever crap. The insane demand u speak of was regaining our acres u took from a agreed B2B in return for a CF how is that insane?
    We never intentionally dodged you out of an agreed war, we got waved into our prep.

While we were 36k acres in war, you then proceeded to explore to 85k acres and demand that we honor the war agreement that we got waved into, despite having been half your size and in a war.

Does that really come across as a KD that is actually negotiating for war in good faith?

So your KD can stop planting that seed every chance it gets TYVM.

We did nothing crappy to you.

We simply responded to your ****play.

Post Demon
    Nevermind that your KD and Sparta were already gangbanged once for coordinating your ****play together, the two of you proceeded to coordinate interference in the other one's hostile AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by ellivort View Post
    I was gung-ho to wave your ass before **** even went down with the U. Let me assure you, I maintain the same level of badass, always
    Is that why u waited a week to hit us? Soo badass you waited for someone else to do damage for you so you can walk over them knowing u wouldn’t been able to fight us head on u need a handicap ?

Post Demon
    Is that why u waited a week to hit us? Soo badass you waited for someone else to do damage for you so you can walk over them knowing u wouldn’t been able to fight us head on u need a handicap ?
    You mean like you waited almost a week into our hostile with Sparta to 2v1 into it?

You mean like you coordinated with Ronins to wait like 4 days into our hostile to wave us with bounces, hoping to declare and beat us, not expecting them to give us a button with those bounces and have us declare them instead?
    Last edited by Meep; 10-10-2017 at 02:40.

Needs more cowbell....
    Also, let's stay on track. Head to the other thread to bicker. This thread is to discuss TBB cowardice.

Enthusiast
    Needs more cowbell....
    Also, let's stay on track. Head to the other thread to bicker. This thread is to discuss TBB cowardice.
    Why didn't bio war them earlier in the age instead of waiting for their weakest moment? Smart move for sure, but don't pretend like it makes you brave warriors.

We just got into war range bro. BTW Pestilence, my friend, we miss your visits keeping us lean. What happened to your KD? Get deleted for multi? Kisses
    Last edited by ellivort; 10-10-2017 at 02:57.

Enthusiast
    We just got into war range bro. BTW Pestilence, my friend, we miss your visits keeping us lean. What happened to your KD? Get deleted for multi? Kisses
    I can't keep up with all the current events.

You must be thinking of someone else? My last serious KD was probably 4 or 5 years ago playing with shiester and maximouse.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Why didn't bio war them earlier in the age instead of waiting for their weakest moment? Smart move for sure, but don't pretend like it makes you brave warriors.
    Probably because much like when we were getting ready to explore in range of TBB to fight them and got waved, TBB conveniently decided to explore up and away and out of range, and then expect us to on short turnaround explore another 25k and fight their TM heavy setup with no wpa, having just come out of a war.

Hint: Stop trying to position yourself for hilariously lopsided wars and people might war you without you having to ****play them.

This is the first time TBB has run for us. We have fought up from the bottom and figured despite a 20k acre advantage (originally) and slight nw advantage, a YOLO war was in order

My mistake. Apologies.
    However, if you don't know what's going on, why jump in with your 2 cents? Got a lingering grudge with Bio?

Post Demon
    My mistake. Apologies.
    However, if you don't know what's going on, why jump in with your 2 cents? Got a lingering grudge with Bio?
    I dont think tbb or many of their players were even around last time bio was.

Enthusiast
    My mistake. Apologies.
    Public forum so why not. I did ask previously if this was the real BiO or just someone reusing the name. I don't have any grudges against anyone, it requires too much effort.

Post Fiend
    Your complaining about us waiting for you to get out of war to hit you? What?

Thread Information