Thread: Munk bug

Regular

Munk bug

Considering Munk is part of the utopia team, I'm posting here because I don't know how else to contact him.

Munkbot is messing up intel numbers. We are noticing the numbers on dwarves in particular - almost as though the elite value hasn't been updated for the new age.

The ambush values given were wrong and 20k different to the value I calculated. My calculation was lower and didn't bounce.

A bigger issue was that we'd get a fresh SOM, then someone would take an SOT and it would mess up the autocalc in munk putting the target's def much lower than it actually is. Caused 3 bounces for us so far. We know this is a Munk error and not a user error because we can see the values on Munk changed after the SOT was taken to become lower than what the fresh SOM had said. This is with no hits between. So when we are pressing 'Get def form bot', it gets an incorrect def.

If this is the wrong place to post, please help me get in contact with Munk - this is urgent.

Forum Addict
    Please provide concrete examples to me in whatsapp or irc -- the numbers seem right. I have noticed it once as well, so it would be good to debug.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Please provide concrete examples to me in whatsapp or irc -- the numbers seem right. I have noticed it once as well, so it would be good to debug.
    What is your WhatsApp number ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
    What is your WhatsApp number ?
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15446624

Thread Information