Thread: Weird bugs....

Veteran

Weird bugs....

I haven't seen any. The bug reports forum is full of strategy/mechanics questions and complaints about google ads....

Anyone had any decent bugs? The weirdest thing that I've seen is I got a scientist whose name was my 1st and middle name put together. That was weird.

Seems that the new owners are doing pretty good. Hats off. In utopia though, is not having any bugs a bug? If so, buggy. Very buggy. Better get on that. Maybe name off specs drakes on faeries or something, just to give us something to post about.

Forum rules are pretty chill now too. Like I can't say "hey everyone, attack province X In 6:66, he has no def!!!!! But I can say like oh I'm the stewart of 3:33 hit me up with IGM.

Utopia has actually improved under the new ownership. Now if only we could get about 5k ppl to join and play!

Still fun with 3k ppl, but imagine if we had 8-10k players. That would be the bomb.
    Long live Mehul!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    Utopia has actually improved under the new ownership. Now if only we could get about 5k ppl to join and play!

Still fun with 3k ppl, but imagine if we had 8-10k players. That would be the bomb.
    Yeah I wish. I miss the days when even making it on the Battlefield charts ment something. I believe they have tried mass messaging all the old emails in the past.

I like to post
    February 7 of YR8

Your people appreciate the noteworthy dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 6,016 gold coins.

Sounds like a bug.

Regular
    February 7 of YR8 Your people appreciate the extreme dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 5,360 gold coins.

;)

Post Demon
    February 7 of YR8 Your people appreciate the extreme dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 721,002 gold coins.

Should have an upper limit and should be excempted from war stance.

Thread Information