Thread: negate all active thief/mage ops during eowcf

Post Fiend

negate all active thief/mage ops during eowcf

I know this won't go down with much support but we've all been there, just before war ends you're stuck with all sundry of ops on you, especially greed/riots eating into your income thus making rebuild/retrain harder, some of you might say tough luck, but figured it was worth suggesting.

If plague is instantly cured then why not all black magic spells and thief ops on you removed too?

Also, make guilds 2x more efficient during eowcf to help wiz pumping?

can but hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfric View Post
    I know this won't go down with much support but we've all been there, just before war ends you're stuck with all sundry of ops on you, especially greed/riots eating into your income thus making rebuild/retrain harder, some of you might say tough luck, but figured it was worth suggesting.

If plague is instantly cured then why not all black magic spells and thief ops on you removed too?

Also, make guilds 2x more efficient during eowcf to help wiz pumping?

can but hope.
    I completely agree with the first part of your suggestion. As for making guilds twice as effective in eowcf, they tried that and it didn't have the desired effect as everybody used it to pump wizards and thus raising the required wpa by TM's much earlier in the age than usual.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Paladins and heretics should get double wiz pump during eowcf imo. Mystics get it all the time.

Black magic can be MVed.
    Riots... well they should go away like plague.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoheadbutt View Post
    Black magic can be MVed.
    Riots... well they should go away like plague.
    It's not easy to MV at the best of times but if you've been chained your huge wpa makes it harder not to mention the huge rune cost when you could be saving runes for ritual spell and self-spells to rebuild, LP, BB etc...I don't expect this will be implemented but at the same time I'd like to see a valid argument why all black ops on you can't be automatically removed like plague, especially when ops don't affect the meter for the kd that's about to wd...they can op you to death and withdraw, which I'm sure we've all experienced, especially from rogues.

So unless there's a really good game/strategy reason to be stuck with 10 hrs of MS, greed, riots etc during eowcf I'd like to see them removed once war has ended, just like plague, the only reason I can see is that you want said province to suffer...

Thread Information