Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: AoD exposé: Threats and coercion

Postaholic
    aod also tried to scare my lil ghetto to join them, they send msg like join us or we raze you down, lol if only they knew what they have awoken.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    aod also tried to scare my lil ghetto to join them, they send msg like join us or we raze you down, lol if only they knew what they have awoken.
    You should be more precise, Mike^. I'm also down here and haven't seen this. I've encountered AoD while in Madchess's micro-kingdom and there was nothing menacing in their approach vs anyone else's including the magnificent kingdoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Alliances are for the weak and pathetic. So what do you expect this lame alliance to do. A bunch of failed warring ghettos trying to feel important.
    Last edited by Coldhearted; 28-10-2017 at 11:55.

Reread again. Maybe you dont read things thoroughly thats why.
    Try to list down your CF deals, so you have something to refer to when clearing out CFs if the deal/s you made are expired or not.

For 12m kds with 200k NW difference being your kd ahead in acres is bottomfeeding? Of course you got waved, damage was done you can retal and have button advantage? Do you expect still to be same size?

After the wave, you told us "we will regret for giving you button", and after we beat you, you're sending email threats?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds View Post
    Yes, he failed to mention that part.

Post Fiend
    Their definition of bottom feeding seems to be "When you are 1 nw larger and wave, you are bottom feeding. You will regret it, we will call in friends, blah blah"

That's entertaining.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    So a little update to this fun story. After Diamonds (leader of AoD alliance) kd, 6:3, cancelled CF on us for the second time without notice (dealbreaking), we decided it was pretty damn obvious they were prepping to come after us (2:3).
    When a kd 20% larger than you cancels CF twice in a few days, trouble is brewing.

We decided we would grow as fast as we could and waved 2 kds in 48 hours (one of which being another AoD kd that we thought might war us but didn't), and on the third day we waved 6:3, Diamonds kd and AoD "flagship." We had 100-200k nw on them prior to wave, and they had ~3-5k acres on us. Because we had grown so much so fast (and ate 1.5 waves from much bigger kds during our growth spurt) we had lots of dead military and I'd say 10% of the kd acres were empty as our peasants hadn't filled up yet.

Upon our wave, we received this from our good friend Diamonds

They declared on us shortly after and we beat them handily in a ~6 day war, 21 provs vs 24 (the war was over after day 3 but they didn't realize it for some days, much to our benefit).
    The war was clean and the war forum was generally good spirited. We settled our differences on the battlefield and the hatchet was buried...until...

I don't think that he understands that in order to bottomfeed you have to be larger...

To be continued...
    crap aod kds have already been target sharing this age are where they can get away with it.

Thread Information