Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AoD exposé: Threats and coercion

I feel this is going to turn into a target sharing thread very quickly....tread lightly
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    What does AoD stand for?
    Armies Of Dead aka... Poopsters

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I feel this is going to turn into a target sharing thread very quickly....tread lightly
    What, and miss out on Utopia speed dating? I'm sure the flagship kingdoms are looking forward to some action.

I'm here because the odds favor the opposition and underdog play is fun.

But I've noticed in these newer alliances, I'll see reputable kingdoms and then I see counter reputable leadership.
    For instance I know first hand that Metallic Symphony is an honorable kingdom, but that swagger is pointing to an act of Blue Meanieness by Diamonds.

It's really not that bad and waving is how many play anyways.

It's that their methods show a degree of unwarranted cruelty, which isn't rare elsewhere, but is in the old kingdoms. I've seen such rhetoric from kingdoms I've long known and respected. I'll catch wind of them making uncharacteristic threats that I hadn't seen from them before.

I find this interesting and would like to explore the origins of this shift.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-10-2017 at 18:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    So about the cf that's about to be broken... What were the terms on that cf?

Simply breaking a cf isn't really that big of a deal, unless the kd breaking it also dealbreaking.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    If u read it it's literally saying if u want to continue with the c.f. then join the allaince. If not then he will break the c.f.

I don't see any threats there. There is no rule u have to stay ceasefire with anyone unless you agreed to terms.

If he was threatening saying he would get his alliance to wave them or something if they didn't join it would be a different story. But I don't see that.

Hello,

This was not a threat, I was simply clearing out CF's and stated to them if they wanted to continue the CF with my kingdom, they would have to join AoD. I usually try to clear out CF's with random kingdoms every other week so that there are more options for us.

Again, we are a DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE filled with kingdoms to protect each other from bottom feeders, and other unfair actions. We do not target share or do any other unfair play.

Can a mod please close this thread now that I have clarified this message?
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

Postaholic
    I believe an understanding has been reached with AoD. This alliance war is over! Much rejoicing!

Regular
    yeah, sry to disappoint folks, mostly a misunderstanding while having a notice deal previously in place.
    torches and pitchforks can be rested same as this thread.
    Last edited by drakon; 13-10-2017 at 21:48.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Diamonds right now:

Ehhhh I still feel there my be some actioning here. "Defensive Alliance". So im not allowed to wave you then? Or I am only allowed to wave you if I am smaller??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Palem,

The issue has been resolved, why continue to keep this open?
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

Why continue bumping it?
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Ehhhh I still feel there my be some actioning here. "Defensive Alliance". So im not allowed to wave you then? Or I am only allowed to wave you if I am smaller??
    Maybe run some tests so we all know?

BS. Defensive alliance I think not. Don't be fooled by words written from a tyrant. Power corrupts and it is the same here. Diamonds is using the alliance for whatever advantage he sees fit not just defense, I promise you that.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by measly View Post
    BS. Defensive alliance I think not. Don't be fooled by words written from a tyrant. Power corrupts and it is the same here. Diamonds is using the alliance for whatever advantage he sees fit not just defense, I promise you that.
    You waited 2 months to make this your first post?

#woke
    #downwithdiamonds

Thread Information