Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: AoD exposé: Threats and coercion

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Why are people still positing in here. Seriously guys, it’s like chasing that hottie after 12am, ya ain’t gettin none
    Speaking from personal experience?

Post Fiend
    I have decided to join the Art of Deception,

Lets die together ?

Postaholic
    So a little update to this fun story. After Diamonds (leader of AoD alliance) kd, 6:3, cancelled CF on us for the second time without notice (dealbreaking), we decided it was pretty damn obvious they were prepping to come after us (2:3).
    When a kd 20% larger than you cancels CF twice in a few days, trouble is brewing.

We decided we would grow as fast as we could and waved 2 kds in 48 hours (one of which being another AoD kd that we thought might war us but didn't), and on the third day we waved 6:3, Diamonds kd and AoD "flagship." We had 100-200k nw on them prior to wave, and they had ~3-5k acres on us. Because we had grown so much so fast (and ate 1.5 waves from much bigger kds during our growth spurt) we had lots of dead military and I'd say 10% of the kd acres were empty as our peasants hadn't filled up yet.

Upon our wave, we received this from our good friend Diamonds

> King Diamonds the Sorcerer of Diamonds of Zion (6:3) said: > > > > > > > >
    You don't think we can't coordinate a wave? I told you we were not trained and ready for war, but your kingdom thought they could get free land from us...lol..

If you would of given me a day or so, we could of arranged a war date.

Giving a kingdom like mine the button is a terrible idea.

Thanks,

Diamonds
    They declared on us shortly after and we beat them handily in a ~6 day war, 21 provs vs 24 (the war was over after day 3 but they didn't realize it for some days, much to our benefit).
    The war was clean and the war forum was generally good spirited. We settled our differences on the battlefield and the hatchet was buried...until...

Game Date May 6 of YR10
    Real Date Fri, 27 Oct at 23:50 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Diamonds the Sorcerer of Diamonds of Zion (6:3)
    Recipient Duchess Tymora the Chivalrous of Gates of the Moon (2:3)
    Subject Re:Hey
    Hello,

Trust me when I tell you that AoD will be taking a much more agressive approach towards bottomfeeding kingdoms next age.

So if you wave us when we are a lot smaller, you will be target shared with other AoD kds and we won't be tagged so you won't even know.

Thanks,

Diamonds
    I don't think that he understands that in order to bottomfeed you have to be larger...

To be continued...

Actually your kingdom was a million networth bigger when I declared. Get your facts straight.
    ~Diamonds~
    Founder of Art of Destruction (AoD) Alliance

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    We had 100-200k nw on them prior to wave, and they had ~3-5k acres on us. Because we had grown so much so fast (and ate 1.5 waves from much bigger kds during our growth spurt) we had lots of dead military and I'd say 10% of the kd acres were empty as our peasants hadn't filled up yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds View Post
    Actually your kingdom was a million networth bigger when I declared. Get your facts straight.
    He said prior to wave...

Yes, he failed to mention that part.
    ~Diamonds~

Postaholic
    You guys cancelled CF unprompted on us TWICE when you had the size advantage. We grew and beat you and you complained that we waved you.
    As far as we're concerned, you were the aggressors in this.

You waved us after we just got out of a previous war and we are the aggressors?

You are either naive or just plain dumb, lol.
    ~Diamonds~

Enthusiast
    AoD will be gone soon with the way they play. Our only interaction with them was their provs hitting anon in to an active hostile. I've yet to see anyone have a positive interaction.

Postaholic
    You were the ones cancelling termed CF's multiple times. We had no issue with you until you threatened us to join AoD or you would cancel CF (implying you would wave us).

You tried bullying us and it failed, and now you're making more threats if us (or anyone else it seems) touches an AoD kd next age with target sharing...and you're even admitting cowardice that you'll hide tags to do so.

Consider the actions you've taken from our perspective and how you would react.

You can try to twist my words anyway you wish to. I am done commenting on this issue. See you next age.
    ~Diamonds~

Postaholic
    Twist your words? I literally posted the in game messages you sent me. Unless you twist your own words before sending a message?

Regular
    Scumbags gonna scumbag.

Post Fiend
    What a failed alliance.. *shake head*

Enthusiast
    Come on, they tried.

Thread Information