Thread: Forgotten password

Veteran

Forgotten password

A KD mate of mine has forgotten both his password for his email and his utopia password. Usually I have the answers, and as their monarch, they expect me to have all of the answers. I'm stumped on this one. He made a new one but i told him that support could get him the old one back, and that he should noth have 2. He has emailed support, and is waiting for the second day now for a reply. I know the dude from Facebook, my messenger is blowing up with this one. Can someone please help?
    Long live Mehul!

If he cant prove its his account we cant help.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Bishop, do inactives abandon during war? If so, I coukd invite him back to it. It seems like it should be abandoned by now, he's had a plus sign by his name for 3 days.
    Long live Mehul!

5 days of inactivity required.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    Thanks man. What im gathering is that I can invite him back into his province as soon as he hits the 5 day mark, even though we're in war. If this is wrong, let me know.
    Long live Mehul!

Post Fiend
    The province will be auto-abandoned after 5 days, then you can invite him back as usual, under any scenarios.

Veteran
    I first got the + next to his name Sunday afternoon. This is Wednesday night. My understanding is that you get the + sign after 48 hrs of inactivity. That means that there have been more then 5 days past as far as I understand. Should I move this to the "bugs" forum?

He first told me on Facebook that he couldn't login on Oct 13 @ 4:09 PM GMT + 4. So shouldn't he have been ousted by his Peasants 5:00 PM GMT +4 today October 18th?
    Long live Mehul!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    5 days of inactivity required.
    Can you be more specific? When does "Inactivity" start? I would think that because you get the + sign after 48 hrs of "Inactivity" that you would get the auto-abandon 72 hours later..... I'm confused, trying to help a clueless player.
    Long live Mehul!

Enthusiast
    After 2 days, the + symbol comes. Then 5 days after the + symbol first comes up, auto abandon will happen. So effectively, 1 week from the time of last login before auto abandon happens

Thread Information