Thread: Infinitely inactive?

Veteran

Infinitely inactive?

I have an inactive province in my KD that has been inactive for more then 5 days. Your personal Support ID is 883900CC
    Long live Mehul!

Post Fiend
    Our kingdom has a few cases where province is auto-abandoned lol, I dont think it's a bug.

The 5 days I believe is counted after you see the + sign, not since the last time he logged in. Need someone to confirm this though.

Veteran
    I've never sat and waited for one to auto abandon before. That may be the case, but then it should be specified. It's actually unfair, even though he's a little noonish, he just forgot his password to his account and his email when he got a new device and is used to auto logging in with saved passwords. Poor guy. I hope that he doesn't stop playing! I actually recruited him to play the game and join my KD, so he thinks that I"m like a game admin or something I guess lol. He keeps asking me to reset his password for him. It's not like its a bank account sheesh.
    Long live Mehul!

Post Fiend
    He can rest and relax for a few days before joining back. Make use of the free time! :P

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    He can rest and relax for a few days before joining back. Make use of the free time! :P
    He is quite unhappy lol
    Long live Mehul!

Postaholic
    Yes, a prov will auto abandon 5 days of inactivity AFTER it's inactive for 2 days (so a week total inactivity).

Thread Information