Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BIO-Degradable vs Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But its funny you are like a broken record. You come here talk some **** about people and then get triggered when I make a comment.

Are you sure? You are quite butthurt to keep up this animosity over the years for no obvious reason.

You never used that one before. :) Broken record etc.

You really should stop with the obession you have in me, you go through all my "almost 8k" posts you feel sorry for someone you dontt know anything about. (Besides something you managed to pick up from a drunken rage post from a person that ive met 2 maybe 3 times :))

Your impulse control is so bad that you cant stop yourself from going into the same tirade you use every time? :)
    We both know Shai hit a nerve, so pls stop pretending.

I dont have an obsession with you, i just dont like you. The feeling is mutual and i respect that.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Take it PM if you guys really want to hash out your feelings towards each other

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But its funny you are like a broken record. You come here talk some **** about people and then get triggered when I make a comment.

Are you sure? You are quite butthurt to keep up this animosity over the years for no obvious reason.

You never used that one before. :) Broken record etc.

You really should stop with the obession you have in me, you go through all my "almost 8k" posts you feel sorry for someone you dontt know anything about. (Besides something you managed to pick up from a drunken rage post from a person that ive met 2 maybe 3 times :))

Your impulse control is so bad that you cant stop yourself from going into the same tirade you use every time? :)
    Its seems to be you that is a broken record since you keep finding the time to respond loke that. Funny how it works, you continuously accuse others of things you commit youraelf. It seems to be you that has no control over your impulses :)

Regular
    All 3 of you are stupid. Does that help the argument?

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    All 3 of you are stupid. Does that help the argument?
    Yes! Thank you :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Stop derailing our thread!
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Postaholic
    lol bart talking about not beeing able to control impulses .... im just letting that one stand.

Thread Information