Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BIO-Degradable vs Sleepy

Post Fiend
    Nice win for coss. I do hope coss win the crown, he's a nice guy :)

P.S.: those 3 huge humans..!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    BiO has a long standing history of fail blocking, and it looks like nothing has changed.
    If someone asks you to block for them and take an embaressing loss they are not your friends.

Your "friends" just made you look like a idiot
    You're dumb ... we haven't been blocking for anyone. Read my posts at the beginning of this thread: we were bored $hitless... And well, we did quite well considering you had 3 unbreakable banks ;)
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    You're dumb ... we haven't been blocking for anyone. Read my posts at the beginning of this thread: we were bored $hitless... And well, we did quite well considering you had 3 unbreakable banks ;)
    You notice into eowcf, get into a war where you loose 24,000 acres and give the enemy 3 huge cows, and im the dumb one? :)

PS: I dont play in Sleepy
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

You notice into eowcf, get into a war where you loose 24,000 acres and give the enemy 3 huge cows, and im the dumb one? :)

PS: I dont play in Sleepy
    Pretty much the dumbest person in the thread atm. If I was you, I would give the dick beaters a rest and go fiddle your bummhole
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenDomes View Post
    Pretty much the dumbest person in the thread atm. If I was you, I would give the dick beaters a rest and go fiddle your bummhole
    Wauw, you got me there genius. Well done. The world truly is a better place with you in it.

PS: Sorry if sarcasm is beyond your mental capacity, but i thought id give it a go.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Wauw, you got me there genius. Well done. The world truly is a better place with you in it.

PS: Sorry if sarcasm is beyond your mental capacity, but i thought id give it a go.
    Now whats ironic is that signature of yours. :)

Thumbs up

Mr C did you farm this guy in the past something hard? I suppose it’s nice to have a fan though!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Mr C did you farm this guy in the past something hard? I suppose it’s nice to have a fan though!
    Do you really have to be a fan when you respond to someone that behave likes a jerk? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Now whats ironic is that signature of yours. :)
    I think you've said that twice now. Its still not funny :/

Do you really have to be a fan when you respond to someone that behave likes a jerk? :)
    Thats rich coming from you. I have yet to see a thread where you're not getting into it with more then one person at a time.

I mean, 7932 posts - all quality and nicely formulated, right ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I dont know tbh :)
    But its ok, i did stick out my nose so whatever comes my way is cool.

I did manage to re-activate my love affair with Korp tho, so thats nice.

PS: ur still with crs?

I think you've said that twice now. Its still not funny :/
    Its not meant to be funny its just tragic. :(

Thats rich coming from you. I have yet to see a thread where you're not getting into it with more then one person at a time.

I mean, 7932 posts - all quality and nicely formulated, right ? :)
    There is plenty of threads. :) See, how you dont need to make 2 posts either and you can just make one post? :) I guess your mental capacity isnt good enough to not make multiple posts. :(

Though it seems that i farmed MrC very badly at some point since he has been a obsessive fan for a long time. :) If we are to use Maximos way of thinking that is.

Its not meant to be funny its just tragic. :(

There is plenty of threads. :) See, how you dont need to make 2 posts either and you can just make one post? :) I guess your mental capacity isnt good enough to not make multiple posts. :(

Though it seems that i farmed MrC very badly at some point since he has been a obsessive fan for a long time. :) If we are to use Maximos way of thinking that is.
    Korp, didn't we already do this once before ?
    I never lost to you so thats not it.

I just really, really dont like you or your nearly 8000 bull**** posts.

We learned all we needed to learn about you from Shai already.

I have felt sorry for you ever since, i am being serious.

Do me a favor and stop commenting on my posts, then we can get along just fine.

As for multi quoting i just cant be arsed. Sorry to disappoint

I like to post
    Thx

Korp, didn't we already do this once before ?
    I never lost to you so thats not it.

I just really, really dont like you or your nearly 8000 bull**** posts.

We learned all we needed to learn about you from Shai already.

I have felt sorry for you ever since, i am being serious.

Do me a favor and stop commenting on my posts, then we can get along just fine.

As for multi quoting i just cant be arsed. Sorry to disappoint
    But its funny you are like a broken record. You come here talk some **** about people and then get triggered when I make a comment.

Are you sure? You are quite butthurt to keep up this animosity over the years for no obvious reason.

You never used that one before. :) Broken record etc.

You really should stop with the obession you have in me, you go through all my "almost 8k" posts you feel sorry for someone you dontt know anything about. (Besides something you managed to pick up from a drunken rage post from a person that ive met 2 maybe 3 times :))

Your impulse control is so bad that you cant stop yourself from going into the same tirade you use every time? :)

Thread Information