Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We want to welcome you to Camelot!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular

We want to welcome you to Camelot!!!!

People of the world!

The kingdom of Camelot is looking for players to fill some empty seats at the Round Table!

Who are we?

We're an actively warring kingdom consisting of people from mainly North America and Europe. Camelot is a very diverse lot: there are parents, there are students; there are theoretical physicists, there are actors working in haunted houses; there are southern baptists, there are atheists, there are Linux users, there are Windows users. What do we all have in common? Well, except gibbering in the off-topic channel, we are all very passionate about Utopia.
    The leadership consists of a bunch of Utopia veterans who have been around for many ages, representing experience from all different roles and aspects of the game. We believe in coordination however, so, while leadership guides the kingdom, everyone is expected to say their piece in order for us to stay on a course that fits everyone.
    We do not expect people to set alarms, but we do expect attackers to be online at least two times a day for coordinated attacks during war, and TMs to be on four times a day. We also expect everyone to use munk for intel, and slack for communication.

Who are you?

First and foremost, you are active, you are able to follow instructions and you are coordinated. These requirements are non negotiable. In other words:

• you will have to log in for attacks
    • you will have to stay on target during the attacks
    • you will have to follow the instructions as to when and how to attack

That's about it. Obviously, being active is not the same as having a 100% attendance, sometimes life will happen. Then we will generally supply a sitter.

How do you apply?

Send a private message, reply to this thread, or send an in game PM to either Le Fay or Cwn Annwn of the kingdom Camelot (3:12)
    Last edited by VestaTuran; 12-05-2018 at 04:48.

I would totally join this KD if I wasn't already in it.

If anyone has any questions after reading this, you can message me too. Its a good KD and we have a lot of fun. So c'mon and take your place at the round table!

Quote Originally Posted by Drogue View Post
    I would totally join this KD if I wasn't already in it.

If anyone has any questions after reading this, you can message me too. Its a good KD and we have a lot of fun. So c'mon and take your place at the round table!
    So would I best kingdom 10/10 would join again! =D It's actually both hilarious and a good kingdom.

Yep, totally would join again. Better than surstromming on a warm afternoon, Camelot is a pleasure to log into everyday. Every tick is like a triumph, every op made and spell cast is like winning a war!

Join us!
    Last edited by Drogue; 21-10-2017 at 19:03.

Join us, we are the borg, Ω << 0

Regular
    We only have two slots available!

If you like warring, laughing, and eggplants, look no further! We ARE the KD for YOU! :)

I wanted to post a link to Monty Python's 'cameot' sketch, but I had too few forum posts to post videos, haha.

Ever since I joined this KD, I've noticed my general well being has increased. My hair is thicker and fuller, the bald spots have filled in and the itching has stopped. I can now bend over to tie my shoes without pain. Even my breath has improved. My bloodwork came back improved as well. I have been receiving unsolicited requests from people to do my grocery shopping and perform general household repairs.

This KD is no joke. It really is THAT good*. Join today. Only 2 slots left!

*Results are typical. 103% of people in this KD have experienced exactly this or something kinda like it.

Regular
    where is King Arthur? =P

Where is lefay/round table?

Regular
    They are both here and well. :)

Regular
    Last edited by VestaTuran; 05-11-2017 at 19:49.

Regular
    The next post is for you Storluffarn!

Regular
    We still have room! Let's play!

Regular
    1 space left!!!!

Thread Information