Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: We want to welcome you to Camelot!!!!

  1. #31
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    Looking for a change? Let us help you! :)

  2. #32
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    Looking for someone to take over an Elf/Mystic province and carry over into next age. Role isnt set, so you can re role next age if wanted/needed.

  3. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by VestaTuran View Post
    Looking for someone to take over an Elf/Mystic province and carry over into next age. Role isnt set, so you can re role next age if wanted/needed.
    I am interested. How do I contact your kingdom?

  4. #34
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    Great! Just make 2 more posts here, and we can talk privately. :)

  5. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by VestaTuran View Post
    Great! Just make 2 more posts here, and we can talk privately. :)
    Will do.

  6. #36
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    At 5 posts the forum will let us PM.

  7. #37
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    When you get another post made and can PM me, just send me your current KD and province name, or an email that you can be reached at, and our Monarch will contact you shortly. :)

  8. #38
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    The world works in weird ways.

  9. #39
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by VestaTuran View Post
    When you get another post made and can PM me, just send me your current KD and province name, or an email that you can be reached at, and our Monarch will contact you shortly. :)
    I actually can't seem to PM you even when I have 5 posts, is there an IRC that I can join or contact you at?

  10. #40
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    Check to see if you have PM enabled... go to the "Forum Actions" drop down at the top of the page, choose "General Settings" and scroll down to "Private Messaging" to see if you have chosen "Private Messaging On"

  11. #41
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,869
    There can be a delay between reaching 5 posts and having access to PMs. Logging out and back in usually does the trick though.

  12. #42
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There can be a delay between reaching 5 posts and having access to PMs. Logging out and back in usually does the trick though.
    Thank you so much for your help Palem! :)

  13. #43
    Member VestaTuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaeldreyn View Post
    I actually can't seem to PM you even when I have 5 posts, is there an IRC that I can join or contact you at?
    Sent you a PM ;)

  14. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16
    hello. sent you a pm.

  15. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8
    You guys still looking?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •