Thread: A/M and A/T race+personalities

A/M and A/T race+personalities

Looking at Age 73 stats, what are some good races and personalities for A/M and A/T respectively and why? Interested to hear different opinions!

Veteran
    Dark elf mystic has been great as A/M this age.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Post Fiend
    Undead can make a decent A/M, doesn't have to be mystic, but it certainly helps. Their extra mana and nightmare spell can make them nasty to contend with.

Humans are good at A/T, they aren't the best, but they are better than most. Their bonuses give them more flexibility with builds.
    Last edited by LuckySports; 21-10-2017 at 15:26. Reason: correctness

Post Fiend
    I'm playing in the ghetto, but Avian / Rogue is kinda fun. Wouldnt recommend it in the warring tier, but it works fine for a ghetto. Good speed, great spellbook, some econ and reasonable offense. It'll get torn to shreds against the better kingdoms, but as I said, in the ghetto it's fine.

I wouldnt go for UD as A/M, you'll never have enough towers nor wpa to effectively take on tankier-provinces. You'd be stuck casting on enemy pure attackers. I'd pick Dark Elf rather.
    Regards,

NighT

Post Fiend
    runes aren't an issue (13% towers and +100% production science will net you plenty), and you don't go A/m on undead and expect to be casting fireball on their Dark Elves and Faeries :P But that orc, or another undead? Completely reasonable. Dark Elf can't put out the numbers an undead can, so they are better as an attacker secondary to being a mage.

I can say my undead mystic has worked out pretty good so far no problem with runes and plenty of offence to take on tanky attackers

Thread Information