View Poll Results: Will ronins be removed from charts?

Voters
1009. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ronins will be removed, the admins told no one so Roro is lying

0 0%
  • Ronins will be removed, the admins told their inner circle and Bishop is lying

0 0%
  • Ronins will be removed, the admins told their inner circle but kept Bishop in the dark

6 0.59%
  • Ronins will not be removed and Roro's source is lying

1 0.10%
  • Ronins will not be removed and Roro is lying

1 0.10%
  • The admins will let us all know ASAP what they intend to do

2 0.20%
  • Bart created this thread in an attempt to create drama

999 99.01%

Thread: Will they be removed or not?

I like to post

Will they be removed or not?

Based on the following interchanges I have some questions that I seemingly can't answer myself. Therefore, I need the community to help me to point me in the right direction.

and

The entire following conversation is unsubstantiated.
    Whoever "Rororororo" might be (if they exist at all) is fabricating all information related to knowing anything about Administration actions and decisions.
    I won't speculate what motives this person may have had for making these statements, but for future reference for all of the community to know if anyone ever says something like this to you you can safely know that they are lying to you. I mention in the last post of this thread that Game Administration will never release information of this nature to anyone, ever; period.
    -DavidC

Last edited by DavidC; 23-10-2017 at 01:42. Reason: Factual Clarification by DavidC

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Wow. Is there evidence to ronin’s dodgy war? And which?
    Admin reply:

We have tons of evidence, the best, truly great evidence. It's secret though, very much so, totally secret, one of those BIG issues that has to remain secret.

#ghettosarelosers

This "Admin reply" never occurred and is completely fictitious and fabricated by the user to further his agenda. This form of defamation will not be tolerated and contributed to the consideration taken to remove this user from both the Forums and the Game permanently.

I would like to recommend that everyone learn from this experience such that you do not suffer the same fate for similar actions.
    -DavidC

Last edited by DavidC; 23-10-2017 at 01:53. Reason: Factual Clarification by DavidC

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Sleepy first war was Bart trying to outsmart the admins, so no it was not any arranged or fake war.

Sleepy 4th war was also not fake or arranged.

Neither was Robin war with cp

However last age Spartans war with Spartans 2 was clearly arranged with players moving from 2 to 1 after war for crown purpose. Go cry a river Xist. Still it may not remove the tag of cheaters from Spartans.
    I totally agree that first war of Sleepy wasn't an arranged fake war nor that sleepy's 4th war was fake.

At the same time I have yet to see evidence that any of Ronin's war were fake either.

What annoys me is that.

1. Double standards.
    2. Judging by the evidence I have the admins selectively share these things with their former friends and not the rest of the server --> same way BB knew last age that we would be removed from post-age rankings and adjusted their entire last 1-2 weeks of the age to it while others didn't/couldn't because they didn't know.

1) We will always put forth our best effort to maintain a single standard. To my knowledge we have kept true to that.
    2) - There is no factual evidence possessed by this user
    - BB did NOT have any information last age that the community did not also have. Please refer to my post at the end of this thread to reiterate and clarify our position on confidential information.
    -DavidC

Last edited by DavidC; 23-10-2017 at 02:01. Reason: Factual Clarification by DavidC

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor View Post
    No way that that could be true , BB getting notified a few weeks before the age ends that some kingdom will be deleted/removed from charts ...
    I've never witnessed anything unfair
    Can hardly believe it and all the facts point the other direction. BB has traditionally been a KD to seek conflicts just for the sake of conflict and the fun of warring, hence they engaged Persain. They are the type of KD that wants to burn bridges to secure a #2 spot. They are also the type of KD that would all come online 10 minutes before EOA to secure their #2 spot on the post-age rankings.

This post appears to be more motive fabrication on the part of the user to further his agenda using the basis of character flaws of Game Administration that did not occur, i.e. basing an opinion on propaganda disseminated by himself previously and now referencing it as fact to prove a point.
    -DavidC

Last edited by DavidC; 23-10-2017 at 02:31. Reason: Factual Clarification by DavidC

Administrator
    Was Ronin actioned?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    If your kingdom is actioned, your kingdom will not chart.
    If your province is actioned, your province will not chart (but your kingdom will).
    You probably shouldn't believe a log that could easily be fake, that obfuscates one of the parties, and is an attempt to create drama.

Anyone that believes anything Bart says would want their head examined. We don't share inside admin info with anyone, period.

Bart, you are no longer welcome around here.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Administrator
    We will not tolerate defamation of the Game or Game Administration in any manner.
    This user has been banned from the game and forums permanently.
    We have been overly accommodating and lenient with warnings, that time has ended.

For the sake of clarity and the removal of doubt I will reiterate Bishop's underlying message; information that is and should only be known by Game Administration is not shared with any part of the community. To be more direct, that means only Bishop, JeffT, Munk and DavidC have information related to the daily operation of the Game and information is not released to anyone else. We take confidentiality very seriously and will never jeopardize the trust of the community by disseminating confidential information to parties other than those listed.

Nearly everything that has been posted by this user in this thread is fictitious and not based on factual events or information derived from Game Administration and will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by DavidC; 23-10-2017 at 02:13.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information