Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart banned?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Since that other thread is closed, did Bishop permanent Bart?

His last lines were that you are no more welcome here. Does here means just forums or game as well?

Perhaps this is the best move by Bishop ever?
    Not the best move. Did you saw how this forum becomes dry without Bart?? Admit it. tHis forums became lively after Bart comes back. Now he's gone again so good luck to this forum.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You're right. No way people will be able to incessantly complain about things that happened 10 years ago without Bart being here.

Here be dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Since when does Gutterija have a point and an opinion?
    BB's finest.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please refrain from insulting users

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Please refrain from insulting users
    What a delayed warning

I can't believe it took that long. How long can they keep him away?

Cya Bart, enjoy your new free time.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    he can simply create another account using another IP to play. Even if he identified himself as Bart and refuse to acknowledge that he is not that same bart that got perm ban, otherwise proven so, can the game admin still choose to barred him from this game just based on same name but no proof?

Just curious

Postaholic
    Administrator
    We will not tolerate defamation of the Game or Game Administration in any manner.
    This user has been banned from the game and forums permanently.
    We have been overly accommodating and lenient with warnings, that time has ended.

seems like it was not only forum but game its self also ?

I read his initial post of the thread and I may not know him personally or his history...

but what I did read felt like he was insinuating that "cheating was done" and that "admins were leaking information to specific ppl" to essentially shape charts...as if assuming his source (that showed him no actual proof) was telling the truth

then he went even further to call out the admins about it as if he already drew his conclusion until evidence was provided...to me that went too far

I may not know the specific rules or limits to be banned for...but he was definitely crossing lines and even "Trump-esqe" in trying to instill doubt while spreading fake news on shakey grounds
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Demon
    I guess this means my kingdom fellor who got deleted supposedly for impersonating game owners ingame as some sort of lame joke, and indicating that anything stolen from him would dissapear after a while, are not going to get a second chance to play out this age either.

While I do agree that his behavior was very stupid and I would have tried to put a stop to it had I known, that is just the way he played. If you give relations to a t10 kingdom and gets 18k troops ns'ed and then want to give relations again after the 24th then that is just your level.

Barts behavior means that this kid won't get to finnish +7k acres even if I could somehow convince the game admins that he is rather harmless and just need a stern warning, they can't reinstate him if they want to keep up consistency.

First time offenders get more lenient punishment than repeated offenders madchess.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I can't believe it took that long. How long can they keep him away?

Cya Bart, enjoy your new free time.

Bart is the winner of this Drama, prolly he is laughing his ass out that he managed to sink in Owner's/Devs brain... and for sure he will be back.. till next time Bart

Post Demon
    I know but his province still got removed althougth he likely did not get banned, not even showing any oblituarys in our news when it happened, so I had hoped they would reconsidder and give my noob undead back his province.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I know but his province still got removed althougth he likely did not get banned, not even showing any oblituarys in our news when it happened, so I had hoped they would reconsidder and give my noob undead back his province.
    That guy was a troll; pardon my Latin.

I must admit that my sensitivity was that a faery(me) with elites exposed to constant meter mutilation is in an exasperating environment. Even though I boast sterling activity and enjoy the challenges of micro-kingdoms I can't stand behind a guy who knows his mechanics and then slams the airplane into the mountain. Then he wanted us to "be in charge". He was the opposite of a dodo bird in his defensive posture.

I do commend you for your patience. Though I might be a nice guy, I won't waste 10 minutes when I smell troll sweat on someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information