Enthusiast
    lol. admins so stupid

Bring back BART!!!

All hail Bart!

Regular
    **** that idiot. Keep him banned.

Post Demon
    @Strato

You are probably right, his random abducts and plunders did cause a lot of trouble and he never seemed to learn, still I would rather give him the benifit of doubt since atleast that level of his game seemed to be consistent with his behavior.

I never got anything back from support I'm afraid so I only got his side of the story, and althought I agree that what he said he did is rather serious I do think that deletion without warning is a bit harsh, and I would not want to judge him further without knowing the other side of the story.

I would be a poor leader if I was not ready to support a kingdom fellor, even one that it was a mistake to bring along in the first place.

On topic I believe that the actioning of Bart was correct and just, he has been pokeing a lot at borderline stuff and recieved many warnings before, so it can hardly come as a surprise that trying to put up conspiracy theories involving game ownership will not be taken lightly, and that enought is enought.

Needs to get out more
    @ Madchess.

Oh, I agree, as far as you doing your duty. You have all the positive traits of a fine leader. I'll further identify the guy in question as possibly a natural troll: that is someone who is born to be captain annoying and just can't control their faculties.

My hope is that no one confuses me for a desire to lead. I've got no motivational ideals other than wanting people to play fearlessly. The fact is that many players also desire a leader and that's also a characteristic that's alien to me.

When I see how people react to Bart I'm amused. I like Bart and consider him an equal who happens to be a leader. Once Bart reacted to me with mistrust I immediately excused myself from the situation. I've no bad feelings about it, but that his type of leadership weighs on a certain level of charismatic influence. I'm essentially immune to that and it meant we wouldn't work well together. That's besides his questionable actions.

I'm of the mind we have a leader so we can function with a level of cohesion. I'm not looking for a leader to be a strategic genius. I think this is where so many players place false doubt. We can't be great at everything so we delegate responsibilities. Some guys have to do everything and there's plenty of room for that.

My intuition tells me our kingdom mate was removed because he garnered not the attention of other top kingdoms but retirees who could sense a disturbance in the force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Who are these ghettoes?

Forum Addict
    Clearly FW

Just bcos he is bart and the admin did another bad manage on the outcome/situation.

Veteran
    I d like to point out that I didnt follow the top tier drama this age, but I followed it the end of last age. I have played with Bart and I know his statements are probably overexegurrated and probably have a healthy portiom of fiction. However I think that the developpers made the wrong move deleting sparta at the end of the age. If the developpers thought that sparta vd sparta was an illegal action, they should have had deleted both kingdoms instantaniously. I m not judhing here the severity of the actions by the devs, but whatever action they were gonna take they should have done it immediatly. In my opinion they sanctioned it first by deleting both monarchs. When it became clear that after the gb initiated by all the crown competitors, sparta came out largest the devs deleted sparta at the eoa. Because the new owners are deeply rooted in the utopia comminity, it comes across sketchy that the developpers actioned sparta in combination with how BB finished the age. This is not a statement I can support with evidence, but objectively spoken it does frown some eyes. Ofcourse barts likes drama and likes to troll, so i can also understand that he wants to stir some ****, because whether we like it or not, last age the developpers layed down a standard by actioning eoa to reshape the charts based on what they think was right. I understand that he s trying to force the devs to maintain the same standard in a situation that might share some simularities. My advice to the devs therefor is to get a clear set of rules on fakewars and farming out, so their objectivity cannot be questioned. The result of enforcing informal rules in a massive grey area is that implications like the ones bart made are imo understandable.
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

And this ages wall of text award goes tooooo... ^ that guy
    "She was a vixen and though she be but little, she is fierce"

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I know but his province still got removed althougth he likely did not get banned, not even showing any oblituarys in our news when it happened, so I had hoped they would reconsidder and give my noob undead back his province.

I was sad when he vanished, he was great for stealing gold from and his bluffing was entertainingly bad.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    I d like to point out that I didnt follow the top tier drama this age, but I followed it the end of last age. I have played with Bart and I know his statements are probably overexegurrated and probably have a healthy portiom of fiction. However I think that the developpers made the wrong move deleting sparta at the end of the age. If the developpers thought that sparta vd sparta was an illegal action, they should have had deleted both kingdoms instantaniously. I m not judhing here the severity of the actions by the devs, but whatever action they were gonna take they should have done it immediatly. In my opinion they sanctioned it first by deleting both monarchs. When it became clear that after the gb initiated by all the crown competitors, sparta came out largest the devs deleted sparta at the eoa. Because the new owners are deeply rooted in the utopia comminity, it comes across sketchy that the developpers actioned sparta in combination with how BB finished the age. This is not a statement I can support with evidence, but objectively spoken it does frown some eyes. Ofcourse barts likes drama and likes to troll, so i can also understand that he wants to stir some ****, because whether we like it or not, last age the developpers layed down a standard by actioning eoa to reshape the charts based on what they think was right. I understand that he s trying to force the devs to maintain the same standard in a situation that might share some simularities. My advice to the devs therefor is to get a clear set of rules on fakewars and farming out, so their objectivity cannot be questioned. The result of enforcing informal rules in a massive grey area is that implications like the ones bart made are imo understandable.
    I agree that they should have just deleted both kingdoms immediately and be done with it, but you understand that deleting them outright shapes the charts just as much as removing them from the final charts right? At least as far as Sparta was concerned.

Bart was not justified in anything he did or said following the incident. He cheated. The devs took action that they thought was reasonable and necessary. He proceeded to spend the entirety of the next age accusing the owners of the game of rigging the game so their friends would win and and trying create distrust between the community and the owners as petty revenge because he got caught cheating and was not allowed to profit.

There was plenty of things I genuinely liked about Bart, but in this regard he was pathetic and his absence only benefits the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I agree that they should have just deleted both kingdoms immediately and be done with it, but you understand that deleting them outright shapes the charts just as much as removing them from the final charts right? At least as far as Sparta was concerned.

Bart was not justified in anything he did or said following the incident. He cheated. The devs took action that they thought was reasonable and necessary. He proceeded to spend the entirety of the next age accusing the owners of the game of rigging the game so their friends would win and and trying create distrust between the community and the owners as petty revenge because he got caught cheating and was not allowed to profit.

There was plenty of things I genuinely liked about Bart, but in this regard he was pathetic and his absence only benefits the game.
    This is a great answer in which l can accept.

It's been a while since the game's admins have been able to set precedent and stop abusive behaviour

Lately it has been only forum/social abuse that has been the most poignant problems in the community...thus creating an atmosphere full of deal-makers and deal-breakers.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

A fact that seems to be lost on most in these conversations is that not only did Bart get re invited after deletion for FW, but Matija got deleted for being monarch of the opposite kd, and he got invited into sparta the final week. Spartans were complicit in this, they didn't have to invite them back in. We will never see anything exactly like this again. There are no other players that so brazenly cheat and then rub the dev's nose in it. But that is last age, this age just cemented that Bart wants to divide the community against the owners.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information