Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart banned?

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post

Lately it has been only forum/social abuse that has been the most poignant problems in the community...thus creating an atmosphere full of deal-makers and deal-breakers.
    This is a good point! +1
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This is a good point! +1
    No it isn't.

Im trying to point out that players have looked to cheat/abuse games bugs less for KD advancement...yet in recent years the social abuse (i.e. CF deals, deal-break gangbangs) have made the game much worse.

I would consider FWs as a social aspect since it usually starts with a private deal somewhere.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Postaholic
    I don't know what happened with Bart to cause permaban from the game. If it was only the silly admins are friends with BB thing, then I would ask he be reinstated. This is coming from the Queen of a kingdom he razekilled for almost a month, and had many bad experiences with him in game.
    He did hurt the game, and cause bad experiences for players, who then quit from having a miserable time.

The problem with Bart is he was so bored, and maybe an angry sort - speculation. He is good at the game itself, but he had a cowardly way of playing it, while justifying it by masking it as something else. It's too bad, because he could have crowned cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Im trying to point out that players have looked to cheat/abuse games bugs less for KD advancement...yet in recent years the social abuse (i.e. CF deals, deal-break gangbangs) have made the game much worse.

I would consider FWs as a social aspect since it usually starts with a private deal somewhere.
    The forums have very little barring on any of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    If it was only the silly admins are friends with BB thing
    Lmao, you are really shortsighted if you honestly take into consideration for that to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    A fact that seems to be lost on most in these conversations is that not only did Bart get re invited after deletion for FW, but Matija got deleted for being monarch of the opposite kd, and he got invited into sparta the final week. Spartans were complicit in this, they didn't have to invite them back in. We will never see anything exactly like this again. There are no other players that so brazenly cheat and then rub the dev's nose in it. But that is last age, this age just cemented that Bart wants to divide the community against the owners.
    So I was honest about what I have done, that's so much worse than hiding? ROFL

You label me as a cheater when in fact I'm probably way under the forum average on the severity of the transgressions I have done on my own accord, let us also not forget I have done my time.

I used to believe you had objectivity in you, but you are no different than the rest, in fact you are worse because you pretend to be something you are not.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Here's the thing: Bart is part of this community, he's one of us. Like him or not. I don't know if he cheated or not, but there have got to be better ways of punishing and citing a member of our community than shunning. I say this without having all the info, but I don't like it. If he was threatening a member irl or something like that, I could see, but that's not Bart's MO.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    So I was honest about what I have done, that's so much worse than hiding? ROFL

You label me as a cheater when in fact I'm probably way under the forum average on the severity of the transgressions I have done on my own accord, let us also not forget I have done my time.

I used to believe you had objectivity in you, but you are no different than the rest, in fact you are worse because you pretend to be something you are not.
    You claim you never cheated yet admitted having created multiple accounts to bypass the 24h wait. That is cheating.

As for objectivity, you have none. Anything being said that doesn't suit you, is either not objective, a lie or wrong.
    You are just barts pawn, thats the only thing you'll ever be known for :)

Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    Here's the thing: Bart is part of this community, he's one of us. Like him or not. I don't know if he cheated or not, but there have got to be better ways of punishing and citing a member of our community than shunning. I say this without having all the info, but I don't like it. If he was threatening a member irl or something like that, I could see, but that's not Bart's MO.
    I think you missed all the posts that lead to his ban. Read them first?!

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    You claim you never cheated yet admitted having created multiple accounts to bypass the 24h wait. That is cheating.

As for objectivity, you have none. Anything being said that doesn't suit you, is either not objective, a lie or wrong.
    You are just barts pawn, thats the only thing you'll ever be known for :)
    I have done my time, how is that claiming I haven't cheated?
    My "crime" is on the same level of what I had to do for you when going for KD honor crown when I defected my province, the KD took back honor from it by hitting it down, then you made me circumvent the 24h recreation rule to come back into BB.
    My "crime" is on a lower level than what you did on that "Doom" province. When I played in BB I've always felt some of the provinces were on TeamViewer, this is why I believed Bart when he told me Astron told him half of BB is.
    Stop being a hypocrite.
    Stop lying.
    Stop acting dumb.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    I don't want to read it all. Condense a version for me. I don't gave the time or inclination. Unless he did something irl bad, I don't feel shunning (perma ban) is the answer.

Enthusiast
    Matija, you know, Bart getting banned got him a "bart banned?" thread because while he's got tons of haters, the entertainment he provided got him some fans too.

But when your time comes, you probably won't. So tread carefully. Your existence in this community is only allowed by the grace of the few who allow it so, time to load up on those asperger meds.

You making claims like that (me telling Bart that half of BB is on teamviewer) is the reason why you'll always be labelled as nothing more than a liar as proven time and time again.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Matija, you know, Bart getting banned got him a "bart banned?" thread because while he's got tons of haters, the entertainment he provided got him some fans too.

But when your time comes, you probably won't. So tread carefully. Your existence in this community is only allowed by the grace of the few who allow it so, time to load up on those asperger meds.

You making claims like that (me telling Bart that half of BB is on teamviewer) is the reason why you'll always be labelled as nothing more than a liar as proven time and time again.
    What version of teamviewer ur using?

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post

That's what Bart told me and I believe him. You are not an admin so I guess it's OK to say so here? These forum rules are becoming really intricate!

Interesting choice of words by you though, why do you have to say "half of the KD" in this instance. Why not just say "we don't use TeamViewer at all"???!!!
    SKG=EWRITG$?)TI$)?#WU%#?)%??234r66 - asperger's meds wearing off!!! SORRY
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 25-10-2017 at 11:35.

Thread Information