Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bart banned?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That's what Bart told me and I believe him. You are not an admin so I guess it's OK to say so here? These forum rules are becoming really intricate!

Interesting choice of words by you though, why do you have to say "half of the KD" in this instance. Why not just say "we don't use TeamViewer at all"???!!!
    SKG=EWRITG$?)TI$)?#WU%#?)%??234r66 - asperger's meds wearing off!!! SORRY
    Bart is the essence of this game and the forums. These pseudo-professional mods & admins are simply destroying the game by selecting who gets to win every age. Bart caught them when they had decided to eliminate ronin from the charts and called them out. Now he is banned from this game and the forums. Simple as that. The good news is: Bart, by calling the admins out, will hopefully prevent Ronin from being eliminated from the charts the way Sparta was last age. I mean... they could still do it but it would mean the end of competitive play in utopia in the eyes of everyone. This game just lost all the appeal when the new admins took over. They ban people from the forums when they dont like the opinions presented, shape the charts to benefit friends and permaban historical players when they catch the admins cheating. I have played this game since 2000, this might be my last age. -Vasp

Enthusiast
    @matija I quoted you, hence using back the same words.
    @crs 11
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

who cares?

I definitely don't believe half the KD is on TeamViewer if you want to split hairs like that. Do I believe you've used it and used these words to describe it under the influence? Sure, it's plausible.

Let me put it this way, I don't know what goes in BB, I believe that you told Bart what he told me you did.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 25-10-2017 at 12:21.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

So when you gonna own up to you being a scumbag cheater Matija? Why didn't you just admit that you were cheating? Or wait let me guess.. you didn't know creating multiple accounts were cheating...

What do you mean exactly? I definitely wouldn't say I'm a scumbag.
    I don't see the point of cheating in this game. It's not that I find immoral, I just don't get why you would cheat to succeed in this or in real life for that matter. You take the hard road for the stuff that matters.

Let me put it this way. I would probably shoplift a candy bar if I knew I wouldn't get caught - because I like free food as much as the next guy. I wouldn't step over other people and break laws just to get further in life.

You can translate this to me ever intentionally multi'ing or ever lying about how long I have been playing.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

So whats the hard part understanding you are only allowed to have one account? You don't get why people would cheat but you are revealed to be a cheater..ironic imo.

I have only one account. I play one account. I don't try or wish to have multiple accounts. Even if I knew I'd never got caught and didn't have to put any effort into it I don't want more than a single account. In fact I'm not even sure I want to continue playing this one.
    Poor choice of words, I do understand why some people cheat, I have a different set of beliefs though. I believe it's actually easier to take the hard road in the long run - that's what I find ironic.

I have done my time, how is that claiming I haven't cheated?
    My "crime" is on the same level of what I had to do for you when going for KD honor crown when I defected my province, the KD took back honor from it by hitting it down, then you made me circumvent the 24h recreation rule to come back into BB.
    My "crime" is on a lower level than what you did on that "Doom" province. When I played in BB I've always felt some of the provinces were on TeamViewer, this is why I believed Bart when he told me Astron told him half of BB is.
    Stop being a hypocrite.
    Stop lying.
    Stop acting dumb.
    It doesn't matter if you steal an apple or a car, you're still a thiefe.

That's what Bart told me and I believe him. You are not an admin so I guess it's OK to say so here? These forum rules are becoming really intricate!

Interesting choice of words by you though, why do you have to say "half of the KD" in this instance. Why not just say "we don't use TeamViewer at all"???!!!
    SKG=EWRITG$?)TI$)?#WU%#?)%??234r66 - asperger's meds wearing off!!! SORRY
    I use teamviewer. So what?

I have only one account. I play one account. I don't try or wish to have multiple accounts. Even if I knew I'd never got caught and didn't have to put any effort into it I don't want more than a single account. In fact I'm not even sure I want to continue playing this one.
    Poor choice of words, I do understand why some people cheat, I have a different set of beliefs though. I believe it's actually easier to take the hard road in the long run - that's what I find ironic.
    Ofc you only have one account since the others got deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I use teamviewer. So what?
    If hawk had any integrity he'd delete you for this post alone.

Postaholic
    why, i can tell you alot of people has TV and use it, heck i use it every danm day atleast 10 times at work, should that also mean that if one of my customors decides to play utopia they have to be deleted also becouse i have TV and he has a client ?
    lol

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I am sure there is a perfectly plausible explanation that makes the use of team viewer absolutely okay to use...for some.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

I use TV from work to control home devices, delete me first!
    Last edited by Avenger; 25-10-2017 at 21:48.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information